Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 11-03-2018

Everything was about revenge against Nick and Adalind.
if Juliette was not interested, because she did not return to work?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Well, the trailer meant nothing to Nick. It was only his family “heritage”. The books and weapons he needed to operate as a Grimm.

Well, you're dying to tell me. What did it mean to him once it was destroyed? I mean did he pace the floor wondering what he was going to do without his weapons?

I don't recall Nick declaring he couldn't be a grimm without his trailer and things.

So tell me, how did the loss affect Nick?

(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: She did try to murder Adalind outside the shop window and would probably try again if Nick had not hidden her. Monroe would be dead, if Hank had not pushed him away.

Not arguing with you there. What I am asking is, do you really believe that Juliette couldn't kill them all if she wanted to?

(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: You just argued she needed to kill Nick to stop him from hunting her down. Why would she need to kill Nick if he was not a threat to her? If he did not have more powers than Adalind? Please try to make your arguments consistent.

You're completely misunderstanding what I'm saying here. Who's saying Nick would tackle Juliette on his own? You really don't think he'd go up against her without help, do you?

(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: You know, the writers went a long way to make Juliette as evil as possible. Bitsie Tulloch also worked hard to appear evil and hateful. But still, for a small minority of the viewers, it was all in vain.

Add tragic to that too.

(11-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: All I hear is excuses, Kelly didn’t come out in the open she trusted a woman who was her sons family , a woman who betrayed her and tricked her into coming to Portland to supposedly save her son who Juliette claimed was in trouble and needed his mother Kelly. Juliette then feed Kelly false information on the phone that led her into the house Minutes before she was brutally murderd in an ambush she helped set up with Kenneth.

And I counter this with a couple of things. Kelly felt she was so qualified with the care and protection of Diana that she resorted to the vile act of kidnapping her. Kelly also knows the royals were in town looking for Diana during that time.

So I question why this woman, who's entrusted herself with such a tremendous task, would respond to an email from the girlfriend by stating she was on her way. On her way without checking the facts out first. Just saying.....

(11-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Also in what world are you living in to think Juliette actually thougth kelly had a chance of defeating about 20 Wesen who caught her totally of guard, also how exactly would Juliette know how good kelly is at fighting, I don’t recall Juliette watching kelly fight for all Juliette know.

20? Are you sure? In any case, I highly doubt Juliette weighed the statistics of the fight because it didn't concern her. She knew Kelly was a grimm and there was going to be a fight. Either Kelly was going to come out with the upperhand and take Diana back, or Kenneth was going to come out with the upperhand and take Diana.

(11-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Also the way that Kenneth scene was shot cleary hinted at her anger at Nick sleeping with Adalind as she didn’t even look remotely interested in hoping into bed with Kenneth until he made the statement about Nick and Adalind making thier baby in that bed.

Again, you're hinting at the workings of Juliette's mind and since Juliette herself never voiced that thought, how can you say for sure why she went to bed with him? I was merely pointing out that you yourself have commented on how Juliette didn't give a rat's patoot about the always loving, caring and compassionate Nick. Now she's going to bed with Kenneth to "show" Nick? Why would she do that if she doesn't care about Nick?

(11-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Here is more facts for you if not for a third party both Adalind and Monroe would be dead at Juliette’s hands so this lame excuse you keep using is just nonsense, if she had no intent of killing them why did she try and kill them in the first place as if not for a Verat guard and Hank both would be dead.

I agree with you regarding Adalind. I think Juliette would have killed her via statue if intervention had taken place. But while Juliette threatened her in the precinct, she did not kill her. And I do believe if she really wanted to, Nick and the whole precinct full of cops would not be able to stop her, nor even prove she did it.

Juliette hated Adalind and rightly so.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 01:04 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Well, the trailer meant nothing to Nick. It was only his family “heritage”. The books and weapons he needed to operate as a Grimm.

Well, you're dying to tell me. What did it mean to him once it was destroyed? I mean did he pace the floor wondering what he was going to do without his weapons?

I don't recall Nick declaring he couldn't be a grimm without his trailer and things.

So tell me, how did the loss affect Nick?

(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: She did try to murder Adalind outside the shop window and would probably try again if Nick had not hidden her. Monroe would be dead, if Hank had not pushed him away.

Not arguing with you there. What I am asking is, do you really believe that Juliette couldn't kill them all if she wanted to?

(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: You just argued she needed to kill Nick to stop him from hunting her down. Why would she need to kill Nick if he was not a threat to her? If he did not have more powers than Adalind? Please try to make your arguments consistent.

You're completely misunderstanding what I'm saying here. Who's saying Nick would tackle Juliette on his own? You really don't think he'd go up against her without help, do you?

(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: You know, the writers went a long way to make Juliette as evil as possible. Bitsie Tulloch also worked hard to appear evil and hateful. But still, for a small minority of the viewers, it was all in vain.

Add tragic to that too.

(11-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: All I hear is excuses, Kelly didn’t come out in the open she trusted a woman who was her sons family , a woman who betrayed her and tricked her into coming to Portland to supposedly save her son who Juliette claimed was in trouble and needed his mother Kelly. Juliette then feed Kelly false information on the phone that led her into the house Minutes before she was brutally murderd in an ambush she helped set up with Kenneth.

And I counter this with a couple of things. Kelly felt she was so qualified with the care and protection of Diana that she resorted to the vile act of kidnapping her. Kelly also knows the royals were in town looking for Diana during that time.

So I question why this woman, who's entrusted herself with such a tremendous task, would respond to an email from the girlfriend by stating she was on her way. On her way without checking the facts out first. Just saying.....

(11-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Also in what world are you living in to think Juliette actually thougth kelly had a chance of defeating about 20 Wesen who caught her totally of guard, also how exactly would Juliette know how good kelly is at fighting, I don’t recall Juliette watching kelly fight for all Juliette know.

20? Are you sure? In any case, I highly doubt Juliette weighed the statistics of the fight because it didn't concern her. She knew Kelly was a grimm and there was going to be a fight. Either Kelly was going to come out with the upperhand and take Diana back, or Kenneth was going to come out with the upperhand and take Diana.

(11-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Also the way that Kenneth scene was shot cleary hinted at her anger at Nick sleeping with Adalind as she didn’t even look remotely interested in hoping into bed with Kenneth until he made the statement about Nick and Adalind making thier baby in that bed.

Again, you're hinting at the workings of Juliette's mind and since Juliette herself never voiced that thought, how can you say for sure why she went to bed with him? I was merely pointing out that you yourself have commented on how Juliette didn't give a rat's patoot about the always loving, caring and compassionate Nick. Now she's going to bed with Kenneth to "show" Nick? Why would she do that if she doesn't care about Nick?

(11-03-2018, 10:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Here is more facts for you if not for a third party both Adalind and Monroe would be dead at Juliette’s hands so this lame excuse you keep using is just nonsense, if she had no intent of killing them why did she try and kill them in the first place as if not for a Verat guard and Hank both would be dead.

I agree with you regarding Adalind. I think Juliette would have killed her via statue if intervention had taken place. But while Juliette threatened her in the precinct, she did not kill her. And I do believe if she really wanted to, Nick and the whole precinct full of cops would not be able to stop her, nor even prove she did it.

Juliette hated Adalind and rightly so.

So you somehow believe Juliette can kill Adalind in a precinct surrounded by cops yet she is somehow helpless when she hears Kelly getting murder make up your mind she’s ethier unstoppable or she’s not you can’t have it both ways.

Also Eve even admits in season 5 that Juliette would have killed both Trubel and Nick had Trubel not shot with a crossbow, that does exactly fit with your theroy she did t really want to kill any of them.

Also yes Juliette probably could have killed some of the gang but they could have also killed her pretty easily if they had of wanted, after all Hexenbiest aren’t vampires they’re pretty easy to kill, after all Boneparte who bested Eve was taken out by a single sword wound to the back.

(11-03-2018, 01:39 PM)Henry of green Wrote: So you somehow believe Juliette can kill Adalind in a precinct surrounded by cops yet she is somehow helpless when she hears Kelly getting murder make up your mind she’s ethier unstoppable or she’s not you can’t have it both ways.

Nope, not saying that at all. I'm saying she wasn't concerned with the details of Kelly, Kenneth, or Diana. Either Kelly was going to win or Kenneth was going to win. It made no matter to Juliette because she was getting even with Adalind.

Kenneth asked for her help, she gave it.

(11-03-2018, 01:42 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 01:39 PM)Henry of green Wrote: So you somehow believe Juliette can kill Adalind in a precinct surrounded by cops yet she is somehow helpless when she hears Kelly getting murder make up your mind she’s ethier unstoppable or she’s not you can’t have it both ways.

Nope, not saying that at all. I'm saying she wasn't concerned with the details of Kelly, Kenneth, or Diana. Either Kelly was going to win or Kenneth was going to win. It made no matter to Juliette because she was getting even with Adalind.

Kenneth asked for her help, she gave it.

Yes beacuse she didn’t care if kelly died as long as she got her revenge on Nick and everyone else, she even told Renard they would all pay including Nick for her becoming a Hexenbiest.

Before you say I am making assumptions your also making them claiming this was all about Adalind. Where did Juliette say she was doing all this to just to take Diania away from Adalind your also assuming her motives.

(11-03-2018, 01:39 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Also Eve even admits in season 5 that Juliette would have killed both Trubel and Nick had Trubel not shot with a crossbow, that does exactly fit with your theroy she did t really want to kill any of them.

She admitted to Nick that she would have killed him. I think she would have because Nick vowed to kill her. Just because he told her to get out that night doesn't mean the next morning he's not going to be up and at 'em, planning for revenge.

That said, it would have been so easy for Juliette to also confess that she would have killed Hank and Monroe, Rosalee and Adalind (in the precinct). Yet she never did.

(11-03-2018, 01:39 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Also yes Juliette probably could have killed some of the gang but they could have also killed her pretty easily if they had of wanted, after all Hexenbiest aren’t vampires they’re pretty easy to kill, after all Boneparte who bested Eve was taken out by a single sword wound to the back.

Hence the consistency between hexenbiests. If they're caught off guard, they can be killed.

(11-03-2018, 01:57 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 01:39 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Also Eve even admits in season 5 that Juliette would have killed both Trubel and Nick had Trubel not shot with a crossbow, that does exactly fit with your theroy she did t really want to kill any of them.

She admitted to Nick that she would have killed him. I think she would have because Nick vowed to kill her. Just because he told her to get out that night doesn't mean the next morning he's not going to be up and at 'em, planning for revenge.

That said, it would have been so easy for Juliette to also confess that she would have killed Hank and Monroe, Rosalee and Adalind (in the precinct). Yet she never did.

(11-03-2018, 01:39 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Also yes Juliette probably could have killed some of the gang but they could have also killed her pretty easily if they had of wanted, after all Hexenbiest aren’t vampires they’re pretty easy to kill, after all Boneparte who bested Eve was taken out by a single sword wound to the back.

Hence the consistency between hexenbiests. If they're caught off guard, they can be killed.

Juliette’s not a mind reader how exactly did she know Nick vowed to kill her unless she watched Grimm on tv as only Hank, Monroe and Trubel were in the room when Nick made that vow.

(11-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Yes beacuse she didn’t care if kelly died as long as she got her revenge on Nick and everyone else, she even told Renard they would all pay including Nick for her becoming a Hexenbiest.

Her revenge was directed at Adalind, not Nick.

She didn't care if Kelly died. But then, why is that so odd to you? Kelly was being a grimm. They have been known to die. If she died as a result of taking the coins, Juliette isn't going to be concerned about that either.

(11-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Before you say I am making assumptions your also making them claiming this was all about Adalind. Where did Juliette say she was doing all this to just to take Diania away from Adalind your also assuming her motives.

Juliette never did come out and state she was doing this to get revenge on Adalind. However, what was Diana to Nick? Nothing. What was Diana to Adalind? Everything.
She agreed to a plot to get Diana back to the royals. If that wasn't revenge against Adalind, why agree to help Kenneth?

(11-03-2018, 02:00 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Juliette’s not a mind reader how exactly did she know Nick vowed to kill her unless she watched Grimm on tv as only Hank, Monroe and Trubel were in the room when Nick made that vow.

She was one of the people he went after in the royal compound.

(11-03-2018, 02:02 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Yes beacuse she didn’t care if kelly died as long as she got her revenge on Nick and everyone else, she even told Renard they would all pay including Nick for her becoming a Hexenbiest.

Her revenge was directed at Adalind, not Nick.

She didn't care if Kelly died. But then, why is that so odd to you? Kelly was being a grimm. They have been known to die. If she died as a result of taking the coins, Juliette isn't going to be concerned about that either.

(11-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Before you say I am making assumptions your also making them claiming this was all about Adalind. Where did Juliette say she was doing all this to just to take Diania away from Adalind your also assuming her motives.

Juliette never did come out and state she was doing this to get revenge on Adalind. However, what was Diana to Nick? Nothing. What was Diana to Adalind? Everything.
She agreed to a plot to get Diana back to the royals. If that wasn't revenge against Adalind, why agree to help Kenneth?

Diania was nothing to Nick but Kelly cared for her a great deal she even sent photos of her playing with blocks to Nick and Juliette.

(11-03-2018, 02:06 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Diania was nothing to Nick but Kelly cared for her a great deal she even sent photos of her playing with blocks to Nick and Juliette.

Yet, Kelly put Diana at severe risk that night. That's a strange contradiction, don't you think?