Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 11-03-2018

(11-02-2018, 06:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: I don't think Juliette harbored a deep hatred for Nick. She would have done a lot more than destroy his little trailer if she hated him.

"his little trailer"? What more could she do? She burned it down and ripped out pages from the grimm books. I'm sure she didn’t want to spend hours there, in case Nick showed up.

(11-02-2018, 06:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette's hatred was directed at Adalind. She did something Adalind couldn't do. She got Diana back, for the royals. I imagine the fact that Adalind wasn't going to see Diana, possibly ever again, probably made Juliette feel pretty good.

So why did Juliette try to kill Nick - after he decided not to kill her and told her to get out? Was that why she altso wanted to murder Nicks unborn son? .....and wanted to force Nick to kill Monroe?

(11-02-2018, 09:42 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I don't think Juliette had any long-term plans in season 4. Her hostility drove her actions. She really didn't have any loyalty to anyone nor did she pretend to have any unless sleeping with Kenneth to show him the benefits of having her around counts. She certainly didn't fear them either so I have to assume they had some inkling of how to protect themselves if she did turn against them.

You may be right, but at the same time, there was strong indications that she considered the royals as a new opportunity for her.
Juliette: What's in it for me?
Kenneth: A whole new life, with a family that values what you are and what you can do.

Kenneth: So, will you be a pawn or will you be a queen? It's up to you.
Juliette: What do you want me to do?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-03-2018

Hexenbiest Juliette had the potential to be the best villain that Grimm could ever have. In addition to her powers and her apparent lack of conscience she knew all of Nick's and the scoobies' secrets. Nick could finally have had a nemesis.

S05 could have been an epic arc with Nick and friends against Juliette and the Verrat for Diana, the keys and the ultimate McGuffin, the Grimm treasure. Then they blew it by having her suddenly have an attack of regret and get out of King Freddie's helicopter and head home to seek "closure."

(11-03-2018, 07:53 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Hexenbiest Juliette had the potential to be the best villain that Grimm could ever have. In addition to her powers and her apparent lack of conscience she knew all of Nick's and the scoobies' secrets. Nick could finally have had a nemesis.

S05 could have been an epic arc with Nick and friends against Juliette and the Verrat for Diana, the keys and the ultimate McGuffin, the Grimm treasure. Then they blew it by having her suddenly have an attack of regret and get out of King Freddie's helicopter and head home to seek "closure."

That is absolutely true. Good point.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 07:24 AM)N_grimm Wrote: "his little trailer"? What more could she do? She burned it down and ripped out pages from the grimm books. I'm sure she didn’t want to spend hours there, in case Nick showed up.

Okay. Tell me about the devastation Nick experienced because it was destroyed.

(11-03-2018, 07:24 AM)N_grimm Wrote: So why did Juliette try to kill Nick - after he decided not to kill her and told her to get out?

Maybe because she knew that Nick was never going to stop tracking her down. You really don't believe that just because he told her to get out, that was the end of it, do you?

(11-03-2018, 07:24 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Was that why she altso wanted to murder Nicks unborn son? .....and wanted to force Nick to kill Monroe?

Don't you think that if she was going to murder Adalind and baby Kelly that she would have done it? Don't you think that if she wanted Monroe dead, he'd be dead? You keep acting like Nick somehow prevented Juliette from doing these things. He had no more power than Adalind herself.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 11-03-2018

Juliette crossed the line after the death of Kelly.Could not go back.she ruined life herself.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 08:04 AM)N_grimm Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 07:53 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Hexenbiest Juliette had the potential to be the best villain that Grimm could ever have. In addition to her powers and her apparent lack of conscience she knew all of Nick's and the scoobies' secrets. Nick could finally have had a nemesis.

That is absolutely true. Good point.

A better outcome would have been to keep her dead.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 02:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She did do a hell of a lot more than burn the trailer, she got his mom killed show fact, knowingly or not it doesn’t matter.

Stop acting like Kelly is some little old granny who innocently knits doilies and bakes cookies for the neighborhood kids. She's a grimm and she kidnapped Diana. Juliette hated Adalind and working with Kenneth was for one objective; to really hurt Adalind where it hurts. In other words make it so she'll never get Diana back.

You're right, Juliette's not knowing doesn't matter. But Kelly didn't have dementia and had no other alternative but to hotfoot it to Nick's to see what was going on. Juliette sent the email. It was Kelly's decision to reciprocate. Kelly reciprocated. She could have just as easily ignored the email because after all, she was guarding the most powerful person in the world, a decision which she took on because she felt no one else had the qualifications for it.

(11-03-2018, 02:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She nearly killed Monroe if not for Hank and was going to kill Nick only Trubel stopped her please stop ignoring what actually took place.

Let me put it to you this way. If Juliette wanted Monroe dead, she would have zapped him and that would have been the end of it.

(11-03-2018, 02:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Also for your information I just watched 4x21 and Juliette was in contact with Kenneth she was even talking to Kenneth on the phone when Trubel showed up at the door instead of Kelly, they thought it might have been Kelly. Then just a little while later kelly herself shows up and Juliette lured her into the ambush via phone.

And Trubel was talking to Chavez. Juliette was helping Kenneth. We know that. Whether Kelly comes out into the open is Kelly's decision, not Juliette's.

(11-03-2018, 02:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Also it’s clear she hated Nick as well as Adalind , considering jumped Kenneth’s bones in Nicks bed immediately after he brings up the fact that Nick and Adalind made thier baby in that bed then leaves the post cotial bedsheets for Nick to find. It’s pure revenge a blind man could see that.

Why do you think that just because Juliette sleeps with Kenneth, that it's all about Nick when you yourself have said she didn't give a rat's patoot about Nick?

(11-03-2018, 08:49 AM)dicappatore Wrote: A better outcome would have been to keep her dead.

Don’t get me wrong. I wish Nick would have killed Juliette in the end. When they did kill her, it was a big mistake to bring her back as a sort of old Juliette.

(11-03-2018, 08:14 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 07:24 AM)N_grimm Wrote: "his little trailer"? What more could she do? She burned it down and ripped out pages from the grimm books. I'm sure she didn’t want to spend hours there, in case Nick showed up.

Okay. Tell me about the devastation Nick experienced because it was destroyed.

(11-03-2018, 07:24 AM)N_grimm Wrote: So why did Juliette try to kill Nick - after he decided not to kill her and told her to get out?

Maybe because she knew that Nick was never going to stop tracking her down. You really don't believe that just because he told her to get out, that was the end of it, do you?

(11-03-2018, 07:24 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Was that why she altso wanted to murder Nicks unborn son? .....and wanted to force Nick to kill Monroe?

Don't you think that if she was going to murder Adalind and baby Kelly that she would have done it? Don't you think that if she wanted Monroe dead, he'd be dead? You keep acting like Nick somehow prevented Juliette from doing these things. He had no more power than Adalind herself.

Well, the trailer meant nothing to Nick. It was only his family “heritage”. The books and weapons he needed to operate as a Grimm.

She did try to murder Adalind outside the shop window and would probably try again if Nick had not hidden her. Monroe would be dead, if Hank had not pushed him away.

You just argued she needed to kill Nick to stop him from hunting her down. Why would she need to kill Nick if he was not a threat to her? If he did not have more powers than Adalind? Please try to make your arguments consistent.

You know, the writers went a long way to make Juliette as evil as possible. Bitsie Tulloch also worked hard to appear evil and hateful. But still, for a small minority of the viewers, it was all in vain.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 11-03-2018

I was thinking the along the same lines but I guess they didn't want to commit to Juliette being an enemy. Bad Juliette appeared to be used for a single season arc which led to an explosive season 4 finale because of the personal betrayal.

I also think it may have been a a matter of logistics. Adalind didn't spend much time around the scoobies when she was an enemy. She didn't even meet Monroe and Rosalee until late in season 3. They may not have wanted to separate Juliette from everyone else for that long.

(11-03-2018, 09:14 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Well, the trailer meant nothing to Nick. It was only his family “heritage”. The books and weapons he needed to operate as a Grimm.

She did try to murder Adalind outside the shop window and would probably try again if Nick had not hidden her. Monroe would be dead, if Hank had not pushed him away.

You just argued she needed to kill Nick to stop him from hunting her down. Why would she need to kill Nick if he was not a threat to her? If he did not have more powers than Adalind? Please try to make your arguments consistent.

You know, the writers went a long way to make Juliette as evil as possible. Bitsie Tulloch also worked hard to appear evil and hateful. But still, for a small minority of the viewers, it was all in vain.

These are all good points that have been brought up countless times over the past couple of years. The importance of the trailer and Juliette being prevented from killing Adalind and Monroe by a third party have been discussed ad nauseum.

These are just the facts. I never even criticized Juliette for trying to kill Adalind until she found out she was pregnant but it still gets denied.

Yet, it's being argued Juliette not finishing the job because someone else interfered means she didn't have the intent. If that truly is the case, then Adalind shouldn't be held responsible for attempting to kill Marie.

The very least that can be said about Hank saving Monroe is Juliette didn't care whether that bullet hit him or not.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 09:01 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 02:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She did do a hell of a lot more than burn the trailer, she got his mom killed show fact, knowingly or not it doesn’t matter.

Stop acting like Kelly is some little old granny who innocently knits doilies and bakes cookies for the neighborhood kids. She's a grimm and she kidnapped Diana. Juliette hated Adalind and working with Kenneth was for one objective; to really hurt Adalind where it hurts. In other words make it so she'll never get Diana back.

You're right, Juliette's not knowing doesn't matter. But Kelly didn't have dementia and had no other alternative but to hotfoot it to Nick's to see what was going on. Juliette sent the email. It was Kelly's decision to reciprocate. Kelly reciprocated. She could have just as easily ignored the email because after all, she was guarding the most powerful person in the world, a decision which she took on because she felt no one else had the qualifications for it.

(11-03-2018, 02:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She nearly killed Monroe if not for Hank and was going to kill Nick only Trubel stopped her please stop ignoring what actually took place.

Let me put it to you this way. If Juliette wanted Monroe dead, she would have zapped him and that would have been the end of it.

(11-03-2018, 02:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Also for your information I just watched 4x21 and Juliette was in contact with Kenneth she was even talking to Kenneth on the phone when Trubel showed up at the door instead of Kelly, they thought it might have been Kelly. Then just a little while later kelly herself shows up and Juliette lured her into the ambush via phone.

And Trubel was talking to Chavez. Juliette was helping Kenneth. We know that. Whether Kelly comes out into the open is Kelly's decision, not Juliette's.

(11-03-2018, 02:13 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Also it’s clear she hated Nick as well as Adalind , considering jumped Kenneth’s bones in Nicks bed immediately after he brings up the fact that Nick and Adalind made thier baby in that bed then leaves the post cotial bedsheets for Nick to find. It’s pure revenge a blind man could see that.

Why do you think that just because Juliette sleeps with Kenneth, that it's all about Nick when you yourself have said she didn't give a rat's patoot about Nick?

All I hear is excuses, Kelly didn’t come out in the open she trusted a woman who was her sons family , a woman who betrayed her and tricked her into coming to Portland to supposedly save her son who Juliette claimed was in trouble and needed his mother Kelly. Juliette then feed Kelly false information on the phone that led her into the house Minutes before she was brutally murderd in an ambush she helped set up with Kenneth.

Also in what world are you living in to think Juliette actually thougth kelly had a chance of defeating about 20 Wesen who caught her totally of guard, also how exactly would Juliette know how good kelly is at fighting, I don’t recall Juliette watching kelly fight for all Juliette know .

Also the way that Kenneth scene was shot cleary hinted at her anger at Nick sleeping with Adalind as she didn’t even look remotely interested in hoping into bed with Kenneth until he made the statement about Nick and Adalind making thier baby in that bed.

Here is more facts for you if not for a third party both Adalind and Monroe would be dead at Juliette’s hands so this lame excuse you keep using is just nonsense, if she had no intent of killing them why did she try and kill them in the first place as if not for a Verat guard and Hank both would be dead.