Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 06:56 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Happens all the time, because synopses are often based on script outlines written before episodes are shot and/or edited. That's why there's no replacement for the finished product.

Thanks for the clarification. I also reviewed the script and that confirms that Adalind and Renard plotted Marie's death, and Adalind contributed to her death by hiring an assassin, as instructed by Renard.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 10-28-2018

If you're talking legalities, in Oregon the person who contracts for a murder is subject to the same charge as the person who actually carries it out. And the for-hire elevates the charge from murder to aggravated murder .

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 08:47 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If you're talking legalities, in Oregon the person who contracts for a murder is subject to the same charge as the person who actually carries it out. And the for-hire elevates the charge from murder to aggravated murder .

It might also go for Renard as well because Marie had police guards at the hospital that just happened to be pulled the night she died.

It would definitely apply to Renard, assuming you could prove the Renard-Adalind-assassin connection. The proof is the sticking point.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 05:12 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 03:05 PM)irukandji Wrote: So then it could be theoried that Adalind didn't believe Nick could protect her from Bonaparte.

(10-28-2018, 02:46 PM)Henry of green Wrote: You are clearly incredibly bias agianst Adalind as usual she didn’t chose Renards side she chose to try and protect her daughter, would you prefer she just left Diania to be controlled by BC and Renard.

No, I would prefer she go to Nick and ask for his help. After all, what I've been reading is that she's loyal to Nick.

That's not an outrageous theory. Adalind may have very well thought that the threat Bonaparte and BC posed was too much for Nick to handle. Bonaparte himself was the scariest individual threat any of them had come across. Maybe Volcanalis or the Golem could be in the running but Bonaparte was definitely the most dangerous wesen, not counting Juliette.

All things considered, it's not like she would be wrong if she did in fact think that was the case. After all, Nick would be dead if not for the stick and Diana.

If anything, that would prove her love and loyalty for him lies beyond how much she thought he could protect her. She still wanted to go back to him and decided to do just that after the threat from BC was over.

Hell, I agree it’s pretty obvious she left beacuse she thought BC were too powerful and she thought that doing it this way would protect not only her children but Nick as she said in the note I have to protect my children I have to protect you. Though I disagree about one point, personally I see Boneparte as being even more powerful than Eve/Juliette as he was able to defeat her. I see him as the 3rd most powerful character on the show behind Diania and Zerstorer, I could even see him giving Diania a run for her money in fair figth , after all she did basically have to stab him in the back while his guard was down as he was busy chocking Nick.

(10-28-2018, 03:50 PM)irukandji Wrote: Where would Adalind go if Nick had died?

I don't think we really know what Bonaparte would have done if Adalind had refused his demands. If he wanted her and the kids because he thought being seen as a family man would have helped Sean win the election, how much would it have helped if Sean was seen as a man mourning "the love of his life" and facing the prospect of raising "their" children as a single parent? Perhaps what Adalind feared the most was the idea that she and Nick might both be killed and Sean would hand her children over to Bonaparte to indoctrinate them into BC.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-29-2018

(10-28-2018, 08:47 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If you're talking legalities, in Oregon the person who contracts for a murder is subject to the same charge as the person who actually carries it out. And the for-hire elevates the charge from murder to aggravated murder .

So Face, putting aside what could be proven in a court of law, and lets say, the jury saw what we saw on the screen and behind the scenes on how these two women carried on.

Would all these legalities also apply to Juliette in the murders of all her neighbors and Nick's mom, since some, wet noodle wack-a-do keeps claiming how Adalind was responsible for his aunt death but Juliette was not to blame or responsible for all the murdered neighbors and his mom?

(10-28-2018, 10:41 PM)Henry of green Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 03:05 PM)irukandji Wrote: So then it could be theoried that Adalind didn't believe Nick could protect her from Bonaparte.

(10-28-2018, 02:46 PM)Henry of green Wrote: You are clearly incredibly bias agianst Adalind as usual she didn’t chose Renards side she chose to try and protect her daughter, would you prefer she just left Diania to be controlled by BC and Renard.

No, I would prefer she go to Nick and ask for his help. After all, what I've been reading is that she's loyal to Nick.

That's not an outrageous theory. Adalind may have very well thought that the threat Bonaparte and BC posed was too much for Nick to handle. Bonaparte himself was the scariest individual threat any of them had come across. Maybe Volcanalis or the Golem could be in the running but Bonaparte was definitely the most dangerous wesen, not counting Juliette.

All things considered, it's not like she would be wrong if she did in fact think that was the case. After all, Nick would be dead if not for the stick and Diana.

If anything, that would prove her love and loyalty for him lies beyond how much she thought he could protect her. She still wanted to go back to him and decided to do just that after the threat from BC was over.

Hell, I agree it’s pretty obvious she left beacuse she thought BC were too powerful and she thought that doing it this way would protect not only her children but Nick as she said in the note I have to protect my children I have to protect you. Though I disagree about one point, personally I see Boneparte as being even more powerful than Eve/Juliette as he was able to defeat her. I see him as the 3rd most powerful character on the show behind Diania and Zerstorer, I could even see him giving Diania a run for her money in fair figth , after all she did basically have to stab him in the back while his guard was down as he was busy chocking Nick.

The impression I got from the show, Hexenbiests were one of the most powerful and feared Wesen in existence. As much as some feminist might not agree, their male counterparts, Zouberbiest, were even greater and feared more then their females versions. Even Sean, a half-assed Zouberbiest was able to intimidate some of the less powerful Wesen, such as a Muse.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 10-29-2018

(10-29-2018, 02:32 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

So Face, putting aside what could be proven in a court of law, and lets say, the jury saw what we saw on the screen and behind the scenes on how these two women carried on.

Would all these legalities also apply to Juliette in the murders of all her neighbors and Nick's mom, since some, wet noodle wack-a-do keeps claiming how Adalind was responsible for his aunt death but Juliette was not to blame or responsible for all the murdered neighbors and his mom?

(10-28-2018, 10:41 PM)Henry of green Wrote:

The impression I got from the show, Hexenbiests were one of the most powerful and feared Wesen in existence. As much as some feminist might not agree, their male counterparts, Zouberbiest, were even greater and feared more then their females versions. Even Sean, a half-assed Zouberbiest was able to intimidate some of the less powerful Wesen, such as a Muse.

Another sign that Zauberbiests were more powerful is they appeared to be the ones that sought power for themselves but Hexenbiests mostly just sought to align themselves with powerful poeple particularly Royals, also Adalind seemed truly terrified when she realized Boneparte was a full Zauberbiest.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-29-2018

(10-29-2018, 02:32 PM)dicappatore Wrote: The impression I got from the show, Hexenbiests were one of the most powerful and feared Wesen in existence. As much as some feminist might not agree, their male counterparts, Zouberbiest, were even greater and feared more then their females versions. Even Sean, a half-assed Zouberbiest was able to intimidate some of the less powerful Wesen, such as a Muse.

Probably true. I got the impression that Eve and Bonaparte were quite equal, but Eve was not an "average" Hexenbiest.

Nick: "He's a Zauberbiest".
Monroe: "What? A fullblown Zauberbiest"?
Nick: "Like nothing I've ever seen before".

(10-29-2018, 02:54 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Another sign that Zauberbiests were more powerful is they appeared to be the ones that sought power for themselves but Hexenbiests mostly just sought to align themselves with powerful poeple particularly Royals, also Adalind seemed truly terrified when she realized Boneparte was a full Zauberbiest.

Yes, even though we only have "one and a half" case of Zauberbiests to consider (Boneparte and Renard). Both liked power. According to Adalind, this also applies to Hexenbiest.

Nick: "And I'd like to know why he's doing this".
Adalind: "More power. Zauberbiests and Hexenbiests find it very appealing".

But Adalind allowed others to take the command - and also to a certain extent Juliette (v.1.2) by following orders from Kenneth. This suggests it was in their "nature".

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 10-29-2018

(10-29-2018, 04:08 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 02:32 PM)dicappatore Wrote: The impression I got from the show, Hexenbiests were one of the most powerful and feared Wesen in existence. As much as some feminist might not agree, their male counterparts, Zouberbiest, were even greater and feared more then their females versions. Even Sean, a half-assed Zouberbiest was able to intimidate some of the less powerful Wesen, such as a Muse.

Probably true. I got the impression that Eve and Bonaparte were quite equal, but Eve was not an "average" Hexenbiest.

Nick: "He's a Zauberbiest".
Monroe: "What? A fullblown Zauberbiest"?
Nick: "Like nothing I've ever seen before".

(10-29-2018, 02:54 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Another sign that Zauberbiests were more powerful is they appeared to be the ones that sought power for themselves but Hexenbiests mostly just sought to align themselves with powerful poeple particularly Royals, also Adalind seemed truly terrified when she realized Boneparte was a full Zauberbiest.

Yes, even though we only have "one and a half" case of Zauberbiests to consider (Boneparte and Renard). Both liked power. According to Adalind, this also applies to Hexenbiest.

Nick: "And I'd like to know why he's doing this".
Adalind: "More power. Zauberbiests and Hexenbiests find it very appealing".

But Adalind allowed others to take the command - and also to a certain extent Juliette (v.1.2) by following orders from Kenneth. This suggests it was in their "nature".

It is in thier nature it even says in the Grimm books that Hexenbiests attach themselves to powerful people particularly Royals and are usually pretty loyal to them.