Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 04:17 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 04:42 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I saw Adalind as a wicked witch in season 1-4, that became kind and loyal to Nick in season 5-6.

Well, duh. Adalind was living under Nick's thumb in seasons 5 and 6. What did you think she was going to do? Spit in his eye and cast another spell on him? She had to be loyal and kind to him. Anything else makes Nick the total and eternal fool.

Adalind's feelings for Nick were tested in season 5 when she was forced to move in with Renard. She could have betrayed Nick but did not.

If you hate everyone except Juliette so strongly, especially Nick, Adalind, Monroe and Roseline, why did you really watch Grimm? Given how the story evolved for your favorite character, I understand why you deny the storyline and 100 percent proven canon facts. But I really liked Grimm and think it's sad that people try to destroy the story by making up a lot of nonsense.

(10-26-2018, 05:33 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Adalind would have had no need to cast any spell whatsoever in season 3 if she hadn’t of had her child stolen from her, you can make up whatever nonsense you want about her removing or adding something to the spell, but at the end of the day the facts remain, Viktor was the one who came up with idea of her going after Nick, Adalind was just a desperate mother looking her baby back.

Adalind didn’t even know Nick was even vulnerable to her until Viktor told her in 3x19, quoute Viktor- but there is one thing I'd like you to do first. You remember how the Grimm took your powers away? Yes. It's time to return the favor. You have the blood of the Grimm in you, That makes him vulnerable.

Adalind has done a lot of terrible things during the show particularly in the first 3 seasons she was truly an evil piece of crap but the spell/ Juliette turning Hexenbiest situation is every bit the scobbies including Nick and Juliette’s fault as it is Adalinds as they kidnapped a child form her mother and lied to child’s mother about the kidnapping forcing her to go to Viktor in the first place.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s03e19

Good point, Henry of green!

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-26-2018

The latter did not anticipate it. Even Sean did not want to know about it.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - eric - 10-26-2018

There are currently 13,650 views on this thread. Wow. Does any one know if there have been other threads with more views?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 05:51 AM)N_grimm Wrote: If you hate everyone except Juliette so strongly, especially Nick, Adalind, Monroe and Roseline, why did you really watch Grimm?

Why would you ask such a thing that really is none of your business?

(10-26-2018, 05:51 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Adalind's feelings for Nick were tested in season 5 when she was forced to move in with Renard. She could have betrayed Nick but did not.

As I said, what did you expect her to do? Adalind was an interesting character in her own right. She traded all of that to Nick for protection from Juliette. She's going to be loyal, even profess love for Nick to keep up her end of the bargain.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 09:34 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 05:51 AM)N_grimm Wrote: If you hate everyone except Juliette so strongly, especially Nick, Adalind, Monroe and Roseline, why did you really watch Grimm?

(10-26-2018, 05:51 AM)N_grimm Wrote: Adalind's feelings for Nick were tested in season 5 when she was forced to move in with Renard. She could have betrayed Nick but did not.

As I said, what did you expect her to do? Adalind was an interesting character in her own right. She traded all of that to Nick for protection from Juliette. She's going to be loyal, even profess love for Nick to keep up her end of the bargain.

I know my comment was a bit over the top. But you must admit that some of your view’s are…… a little controversial. (I really try to keep a decent tone, but sometimes ....).

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 05:46 PM)N_grimm Wrote:

I know my comment was a bit over the top. But you must admit that some of your view’s are…… a little controversial. (I really try to keep a decent tone, but sometimes ....).

When you get to be the administrator of the forum, then you can decide what topics or statements are controversial. Until then, best to zip it, since you're trying to keep a decent tone.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-27-2018

(10-26-2018, 05:48 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 05:46 PM)N_grimm Wrote:

When you get to be the administrator of the forum, then you can decide what topics or statements are controversial. Until then, best to zip it, since you're trying to keep a decent tone.

Some of these contributors might not be as direct and to the point of your constant bull crap being spewed all over this forum. yet, they can see right through you just as I do. So keep trying to make believe you are not reading my critiques on your constant BS. It won't matter, I am just at an advanced lever of disgust for your disrespect to the members of this forum.

They might be more diplomatic of their responses to your delusional delusions, I am not one of them. Maybe you should take some of your own advice and "best to zip it". But if you wish to continue to spew your ridiculous assumptions of what we all saw? Go for it, since you been reduced to the "Entertaining Level", instead of the "Respected Level".

Just a friendly reminder of why, all that respect you keep demanding, doesn't come your way.

BTW, Bullies do pick on the innocent, you aren't the innocent. You are the BS instigator dying for attention, good or bad. Remember, you spew out disrespect, you get it back ten fold from some us, so called bullies, which is just another label your un-factual assumption creates.

Bon appetit on that crow you keep ingesting.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-27-2018

(10-26-2018, 05:33 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Adalind would have had no need to cast any spell whatsoever in season 3 if she hadn’t of had her child stolen from her, you can make up whatever nonsense you want about her removing or adding something to the spell, but at the end of the day the facts remain, Viktor was the one who came up with idea of her going after Nick, Adalind was just a desperate mother looking her baby back.

Adalind didn’t even know Nick was even vulnerable to her until Viktor told her in 3x19, quoute Viktor- but there is one thing I'd like you to do first. You remember how the Grimm took your powers away? Yes. It's time to return the favor. You have the blood of the Grimm in you, That makes him vulnerable.

Adalind has done a lot of terrible things during the show particularly in the first 3 seasons, she was truly an evil piece of crap but the spell/ Juliette turning Hexenbiest situation is every bit the scobbies including Nick and Juliette’s fault as it is Adalinds. They kidnapped a child form her mother and lied to child’s mother about the kidnapping forcing her to go to Viktor in the first place. Yes sleeping with Nick by deceit to take his powers was deeply wrong and immoral how ever equally immoral was the kidnapping that caused it, there are no innocents in this situation.

It's actually interesting that you bring this up. I know it's yet another explanation of how Adalind is the eternal victim, and is essentially a pawn of whoever decides to use her.

However, I wasn't even talking about the kidnapping of baby Diana. This is the comment I was referring to:

Quote:"I saw Adalind as a wicked witch in season 1-4, that became kind and loyal to Nick in season 5-6."

I was merely pointing out that Adalind became kind and loyal in seasons 5 and 6 because she had to. What else was she going to do? There was no one else to turn to, and no one who'd help her.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 10-27-2018

Adalind in S01-S04 is basically Grimm's Wile E. Coyote. Every scheme she cooks up eventually backfires on her.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-27-2018

(10-27-2018, 02:27 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adalind in S01-S04 is basically Grimm's Wile E. Coyote. Every scheme she cooks up eventually backfires on her.

Interesting observation. I am curious on how you would analyze, better yet compare Juliette in the last 6 or 7 episodes of S4, using the same critique or standards you just used on Adalind.