Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 09:29 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 05:08 AM)N_grimm Wrote: You make everything sound like facts.

Oh, when did I call all of this factual?

Just so I don't get misinterpreted, this question is purely speculation:

Did it ever occur to you that Adalind could have deliberately left the “Ferula tingitana” herb out of the potion?

Here is a hypothetical answer:
Adalind only wanted to get Diana back. Unless she did not get the necessary herbs, for example, because she did not want to buy them in the spice shop (as brandon suggested), I see no reason why Adalind would deliberately leave the herb out of the potion. Is it less likely she forgot / made a mistake rather than she has a low risk aversion?

Here is a crazy explanation (without a foothold in the storyline) that can supports the “Intentional-Decision-Theory”: She wanted to steal Nick away from the goddess of goodness Juliette.
(I'm sorry, I could not resist the temptation).

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 05:44 AM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 05:41 AM)Henry of green Wrote: N Grimm, it truly amazes me how some posters are happy to question 100 percent proven canon facts that were never once disputed on the show like Nick being Kelly’s father. yet are happy to make up their own nonsense from thin air and call it fact for something else that suits thier own narrative

Yes, it's amazing!

Quote:Did it ever occur to you that Adalind could have deliberately left the “Ferula tingitana” herb out of the potion?

What is even more amazing is how can someone claim how Adalind looking to get pregnant when she deliberately left out the “Ferula Tingitana” herb out of the potion, by completely exclude Adalind's reaction to Henrietta when she picked up on her being pregnant again. As I recall, she didn't smile, nor claimed to have planned it or uncaring of the results. As I recall, she screamed out a loud and long NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But what do I know? I was just watching the show instead of doing house work while listening to the show's musical score. Such as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXzNufNaVQo

For you new contributors, One specific contributor admitted on one of their posting, it was a regular practice to listen to the musical score while doing house work, back when the show was broadcasted. I guess for "SOME", the musical score, minus set scenes and dialogue, is a better medium to form factual opinions.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 12:46 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Here is a hypothetical answer:
Adalind only wanted to get Diana back. Unless she did not get the necessary herbs, for example, because she did not want to buy them in the spice shop (as brandon suggested), I see no reason why Adalind would deliberately leave the herb out of the potion. Is it less likely she forgot / made a mistake rather than she has a low risk aversion?

Of course you wouldn't. You see Adalind as an innocent who's just been used by all that come along. Poor sad little hexenbiest. (I couldn't resist either)

I could see her sabotaging the spell. It's right up there with the character. Besides that, does she really want Nick to be able to reverse the spell and regain his powers back? That's simply not within her character. Adalind likes to administer spells that destroy people. Most of the main cast of Grimm would have been gone had someone not been there to rescue them. Just saying.............

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-25-2018

But nobody can ensure that Adalind used that herb.She could have improvised based on what would be in the garage,substituting another herb.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-25-2018

Adalind wouldn't be improvising too much. Changing the ingredients around could make it very dangerous for her.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 02:46 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Of course you wouldn't. You see Adalind as an innocent who's just been used by all that come along. Poor sad little hexenbiest. (I couldn't resist either)

I could see her sabotaging the spell. It's right up there with the character. Besides that, does she really want Nick to be able to reverse the spell and regain his powers back? That's simply not within her character. Adalind likes to administer spells that destroy people. Most of the main cast of Grimm would have been gone had someone not been there to rescue them. Just saying.............

Oh boy. You are not able to see the difference between Juliette in season 4 and the weapon Eve in season 5? You seriously claim that Adalind wanted children with Nick in season 4? Of course she did not want the potion to be reversed, she was evil at the time.

I saw Adalind as a wicked witch in season 1-4, that became kind and loyal to Nick in season 5-6. I saw Juliette as a good person, that was transformed into a monster by the end of season 4. Then she returned as a robot/weapon, before her old personality sort of returned from the start of season 6. By the way, this is not my opinion, it's the storyline.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-25-2018

Adalind does not act for evil, it was in exchange for something: his baby.
Added his touch in the spell,because was angry with Nick and juliette.
They did not want to help her when she asked them and we already know why. In case Juliette would say that if it was pure evil.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 04:42 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 02:46 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Oh boy. You are not able to see the difference between Juliette in season 4 and the weapon Eve in season 5? You seriously claim that Adalind wanted children with Nick in season 4? Of course she did not want the potion to be reversed, she was evil at the time.

I saw Adalind as a wicked witch in season 1-4, that became kind and loyal to Nick in season 5-6. I saw Juliette as a good person, that was transformed into a monster by the end of season 4. Then she returned as a robot/weapon, before her old personality sort of returned from the start of season 6. By the way, this is not my opinion, it's the storyline.

Facts? Story line? Pffff what are they compared to my factual opinions. They are totally meaningless. just ask my wife, Morgan Fairchild, yea, thats the ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ucJN8cRDqM&index=1&list=RD-ucJN8cRDqM

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-26-2018

(10-25-2018, 04:42 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I saw Adalind as a wicked witch in season 1-4, that became kind and loyal to Nick in season 5-6.

Well, duh. Adalind was living under Nick's thumb in seasons 5 and 6. What did you think she was going to do? Spit in his eye and cast another spell on him? She had to be loyal and kind to him. Anything else makes Nick the total and eternal fool.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Henry of green - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 04:17 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 04:42 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I saw Adalind as a wicked witch in season 1-4, that became kind and loyal to Nick in season 5-6.

Well, duh. Adalind was living under Nick's thumb in seasons 5 and 6. What did you think she was going to do? Spit in his eye and cast another spell on him? She had to be loyal and kind to him. Anything else makes Nick the total and eternal fool.

Adalind would have had no need to cast any spell whatsoever in season 3 if she hadn’t of had her child stolen from her, you can make up whatever nonsense you want about her removing or adding something to the spell, but at the end of the day the facts remain, Viktor was the one who came up with idea of her going after Nick, Adalind was just a desperate mother looking her baby back.

Adalind didn’t even know Nick was even vulnerable to her until Viktor told her in 3x19, quoute Viktor- but there is one thing I'd like you to do first. You remember how the Grimm took your powers away? Yes. It's time to return the favor. You have the blood of the Grimm in you, That makes him vulnerable.

Adalind has done a lot of terrible things during the show particularly in the first 3 seasons, she was truly an evil piece of crap but the spell/ Juliette turning Hexenbiest situation is every bit the scobbies including Nick and Juliette’s fault as it is Adalinds. They kidnapped a child form her mother and lied to child’s mother about the kidnapping forcing her to go to Viktor in the first place. Yes sleeping with Nick by deceit to take his powers was deeply wrong and immoral how ever equally immoral was the kidnapping that caused it, there are no innocents in this situation.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=grimm&episode=s03e19