Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 03:49 AM)Henry of green Wrote: It’s pretty obvious to anyone the reason Adalind didn’t believe she was pregnant is beacuse she didn’t believe she could get pregant while sleeping with Nick in Juliette’s body. Adalind even told Nick in 4x19 she didn’t believe anything like this could have happened.

lol, the old "I didn't think I could get pregnant so why would I do anything about it" line. If Catherine was alive and heard Adalind saying this, she'd slap her again for even making such a dumb statement.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-24-2018

Maybe the aunt's spirit was there.Maybe Marie wanted to have a mestizo baby.
It would not be the baby that would have been juliette nor of adalind, but Marie.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - eric - 10-24-2018

Another one of those unexpected side effects. Those hex's should do a little research on their potions and add warning labels.Big Grin

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 08:09 AM)eric Wrote: Another one of those unexpected side effects. Those hex's should do a little research on their potions and add warning labels.Big Grin

As I saw Hexenbiest portrayed on the show included being irresponsible and promiscuous.
Catherine was banging Sean while Sean was also banging her daughter Adalind. Tell me neither of them knew? lol.
Adalind was no Sister Theresa.
Sean, the male version was another hoe.
Elizabeth was the king's mistress.
Henrietta? Why not, I's do her.
Frau Pech looked as is she went around the block more than a few times
What else could Juliette be? After she became a Hex too?

Unexpected side effects my ass, the species just didn't give a shitz.

(10-24-2018, 09:44 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:09 AM)eric Wrote: Another one of those unexpected side effects. Those hex's should do a little research on their potions and add warning labels.Big Grin

As I saw Hexenbiest portrayed on the show included being irresponsible and promiscuous.
Catherine was banging Sean while Sean was also banging her daughter Adalind. Tell me neither of them knew? lol.
Adalind was no Sister Theresa.
Sean, the male version was another hoe.
Elizabeth was the king's mistress.
Henrietta? Why not, I's do her.
Frau Pech looked as is she went around the block more than a few times
What else could Juliette be? After she became a Hex too?

Unexpected side effects my ass, the species just didn't give a shitz.
Okay, I see you do not appreciate my sense of humor. I do agree that none of these were in line for citizens of the year. Heck, Hank was married 4 times(says something about his choice in women), Monroe "hunted" in the past-I for one do not think it was just Bugs Bunny and no one seemed to hold it against him, Rosalee was a drug addict who probably did a lot of unsavory things, nothing on Wu or Bud, they needed a better back story.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-24-2018

Another prejucious like juliette .
I have not read anything of promiscuous. They simply enjoy their own sexuality.
Maybe Juliette did bad things because she wanted to be killed.she did not accept herself, as happened the "false Grimm" - season 2-.

Adalind slept with Nick. She took her chances. Trying to rationalize it with some excuse only makes her look more foolish.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 04:32 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Adalind slept with Nick. She took her chances. Trying to rationalize it with some excuse only makes her look more foolish.

Adalind was Juliette, so the effects were not so obvious. This is after all sorcery, not bilology. But these obscure rituals always had some side effect.

(10-24-2018, 04:46 PM)N_grimm Wrote:

Adalind was Juliette, so the effects were not so obvious. This is after all sorcery, not bilology. But these obscure rituals always had some side effect.

It wasn't a side effect. She didn't put in a birth control agent like Elizabeth did when she prepared the reverse spell.

(10-24-2018, 05:02 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 04:46 PM)N_grimm Wrote:

It wasn't a side effect. She didn't put in a birth control agent like Elizabeth did when she prepared the reverse spell.
Okay, to you, Ikukandji, Dicappatore and anyone else who mistaked my apparently lame joke for a serious comment, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry. I had no idea so many would think "hex's should put warning labels on their potions" was more than an attempt to add a little levity to the forum. SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadWhen that book was written warning labels were not required, the 1967 session of the Wessen Council first made that a requirement. Better?