Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 03-16-2018

(03-16-2018, 04:54 AM)New Guy Wrote: Iruk,
When Nick proposed to Juliette, he did not mention any prenuptial agreement, so all of his "possessions" would likely have become marital property. Nick did in fact offer to share "everything" with her. It was Juliette that spurned him.
Your statements about Nick are invalid and your labeling him a "selfish pig" is indefensible.
N G

Hi New Guy-
Without even realizing it, you just proved my point by stating "It was Juliette who spurned him". This is exactly what I meant.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 03-16-2018

Then she rejected it and left the house-season 4-and then getting into the precinct, to look for a fight and wanting him to choose her-why should he have done it if she was never clear about what she wanted,as if telling her to hit her and then tell her not to do it-"crazy Juliette"

RE: Hexenbiestdom - eric - 03-16-2018

(03-16-2018, 04:03 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 08:23 AM)eric Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 04:16 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 08:58 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Juliette was welcome to use the trailer anytime she wanted. I don't see why Nick should've given her anything more than that regarding the trailer. It was a Grimm legacy full of Grimm weapons, potions, artifacts, and wesen goodies. It makes much more sense to pass it down to the kids.

I'm not talking about just the trailer. If you read the posts, Nick was supposedly this great guy, this hero, this wonderful and terrific love for Juliette. He was so desperate to marry her he almost proposed many, many times. Yet when it comes to his possessions, he never looked at her and thought she had nothing so he'll consider what's his is hers. Even after she risked everything to give him back his grimm he still felt she wasn't worthy of sharing anything with him. He probably had her paying rent to him just to make sure he got everything he felt was due him. I don't know, maybe becoming a grimm makes a man the equivalent of a selfish pig.
Gee, what a romantic sweetheart you are.

Are you?
ABSOLUTELY. One of my big disappoints with the show was when the show did not allow Juliette to become a dynamic duo with Nick after the side effect kicked in.Sad

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 03-16-2018

Juliette was very angry with Nick and company for the change. Never saw the side good.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - New Guy - 03-16-2018

(03-16-2018, 04:59 AM)irukandji Wrote:
When Nick proposed to Juliette, he did not mention any prenuptial agreement, so all of his "possessions" would likely have become marital property. Nick did in fact offer to share "everything" with her. It was Juliette that spurned him.
Your statements about Nick are invalid and your labeling him a "selfish pig" is indefensible.
N G

Hi New Guy-
Without even realizing it, you just proved my point by stating "It was Juliette who spurned him". This is exactly what I meant.
Iruk,
Your post #31 was a continuation of ranting about how much you hate Nick. As usual you provided no factual evidence to prove any point you may have attempted to make.
My post #40 was in reply and since you did not understand, I repeat:
If somehow you are saying that Juliette was the "selfish pig" then fair enough, but that is highly unlikely.
The "point" of your post #31 is unclear. To claim that somehow my post would lend any credence to yours is absurd.
N G

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 03-17-2018

(03-16-2018, 10:17 AM)New Guy Wrote:
N G

Hi New Guy-
Iruk,
Your post #31 was a continuation of ranting about how much you hate Nick. As usual you provided no factual evidence to prove any point you may have attempted to make.
If somehow you are saying that Juliette was the "selfish pig" then fair enough, but that is highly unlikely.
The "point" of your post #31 is unclear. To claim that somehow my post would lend any credence to yours is absurd.
N G

Actually, New Guy, this is what I said:

""I don't know, *maybe* becoming a Grimm makes a man the equivalent of a selfish pig.""

If you'll read the statement again, you will see that I did not *label* him a selfish pig.

I'm not arguing that Nick didn't share his possessions with Juliette. That was apparent and to that, I say so what? What I am asking is what did Nick give to Juliette to show that she was really the one? According to a lot of posters, she was his soulmate, the cream in his coffee, the one he placed above all others, that woman who only comes along once in a lifetime.

Naturally, all that is, is merely a wordy setup to show just how low Juliette is because what did Juliette give to Nick? I would imagine most here would say absolutely nothing and go into 50 pages of posts to prove their point. You'd be the first to post among them. I'd bet money on that.

I don't believe Nick viewed Juliette as that woman who comes along once in a lifetime. His actions during the time he lived with her and when she became a hexenbiest continue to prove it time and time again. As evidence, which you are so keen upon getting, take Eve as the hexenbiest.

Nick is so keen on offing the bad and saving the good right? So what does he do when he finds out the woman of his dreams, the cream in his coffee, his soulmate was not killed, but kidnapped and made into a soldier? Does he go to Meisner and even ask what the hell HW did to his girlfriend? Does he beat the pulp out of Meisner for mutilating his soulmate? Does he perform some kind of undercover grimm investigation of HW to see if they are taking grimms and hexenbiests against their will? After all, he's a grimm who's out to hunt down the bad. What HW's doing is pretty low on the scale even if they are doing it for what they see as the so-called good.

Nope, he does none of those things. Instead he meets with "Eve" and accuses her of setting up his mother. Yep, that got right to the heart of the matter.

What often gets overlooked in these discussions is what Juliette gave to Nick. She gave him back the thing that she knew was most important to him, his grimm. Nothing is more important to him so how then can anyone say he viewed Juliette as his soulmate? There's no way. Nick's soulmate, the cream in his coffee, that one thing that comes along in a lifetime is not a woman, but the grimm.

I'm not excusing Juliette's actions by any means, except for the men she slept with. It's a free country, she was not bound to Nick, she could do whatever she pleased in the male department. And for all the hoopla over the wrinkled sheets, exactly what difference did they make to Nick? I imagine a man who viewed this woman as the one would have more to say about them. Nick did not because Juliette was not the woman of his dreams.

Finally, eric said I wasn't a romantic sweetheart. He would be wrong, and he knows that no one on a forum should have to prove that to a bunch of anonymous posters.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - New Guy - 03-17-2018

(03-17-2018, 07:57 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 10:17 AM)New Guy Wrote:
N G

Hi New Guy-
Iruk,
N G

Actually, New Guy, this is what I said:

""I don't know, *maybe* becoming a Grimm makes a man the equivalent of a selfish pig.""

If you'll read the statement again, you will see that I did not *label* him a selfish pig.

I'm not arguing that Nick didn't share his possessions with Juliette. That was apparent and to that, I say so what? What I am asking is what did Nick give to Juliette to show that she was really the one? According to a lot of posters, she was his soulmate, the cream in his coffee, the one he placed above all others, that woman who only comes along once in a lifetime.

Naturally, all that is, is merely a wordy setup to show just how low Juliette is because what did Juliette give to Nick? I would imagine most here would say absolutely nothing and go into 50 pages of posts to prove their point. You'd be the first to post among them. I'd bet money on that.

I don't believe Nick viewed Juliette as that woman who comes along once in a lifetime. His actions during the time he lived with her and when she became a hexenbiest continue to prove it time and time again. As evidence, which you are so keen upon getting, take Eve as the hexenbiest.

Nick is so keen on offing the bad and saving the good right? So what does he do when he finds out the woman of his dreams, the cream in his coffee, his soulmate was not killed, but kidnapped and made into a soldier? Does he go to Meisner and even ask what the hell HW did to his girlfriend? Does he beat the pulp out of Meisner for mutilating his soulmate? Does he perform some kind of undercover grimm investigation of HW to see if they are taking grimms and hexenbiests against their will? After all, he's a grimm who's out to hunt down the bad. What HW's doing is pretty low on the scale even if they are doing it for what they see as the so-called good.

Nope, he does none of those things. Instead he meets with "Eve" and accuses her of setting up his mother. Yep, that got right to the heart of the matter.

What often gets overlooked in these discussions is what Juliette gave to Nick. She gave him back the thing that she knew was most important to him, his grimm. Nothing is more important to him so how then can anyone say he viewed Juliette as his soulmate? There's no way. Nick's soulmate, the cream in his coffee, that one thing that comes along in a lifetime is not a woman, but the grimm.

I'm not excusing Juliette's actions by any means, except for the men she slept with. It's a free country, she was not bound to Nick, she could do whatever she pleased in the male department. And for all the hoopla over the wrinkled sheets, exactly what difference did they make to Nick? I imagine a man who viewed this woman as the one would have more to say about them. Nick did not because Juliette was not the woman of his dreams.

Finally, eric said I wasn't a romantic sweetheart. He would be wrong, and he knows that no one on a forum should have to prove that to a bunch of anonymous posters.
Hi Iruk,
Once again, although you and I watched the same show, your opinions and conclusions are completely opposite of mine. Of course, mine are logical, fact based and correct. Wink
N G

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 03-17-2018

(03-17-2018, 09:57 AM)New Guy Wrote: Once again, although you and I watched the same show, your opinions and conclusions are completely opposite of mine. Of course, mine are logical, fact based and correct. Wink
N G

So, NG, what do you mean? Did something happened to Juliette after she walked out of the house she lived in with Nick and to when she became Eve? Dis something drastic happened to Nick, like something in the lines of "Life Changing" to him to overlook what HW did to her? I guess I was too busy doing house work during the last few episodes of S4 and early on S5 while just enjoying it's musical score instead of watching those episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXzNufNaVQo

Can you fill me in? I have a gut feeling I missed something.

P.S. For the un-tallanted, the above post is called "SARCASM"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFJ53kmrF1k

You have to admit, I'm good! ROFLMAO!
This is me and "The Wife", after posting this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWDfxgngrNc

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 03-17-2018

(03-17-2018, 09:57 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Iruk
Once again, although you and I watched the same show, your opinions and conclusions are completely opposite of mine. Of course, mine are logical, fact based and correct. Wink
N G

Two words for you, New Guy; dream on!

RE: Hexenbiestdom - New Guy - 03-18-2018

(03-17-2018, 06:57 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 09:57 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Iruk
N G

Two words for you, New Guy; dream on!
Hi Iruk,
Are you saying you slept through the shows and base your posts on dreams? LOL! Tongue
Of course, mine are logical, fact based and correct. Wink
N G