Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - rpmaluki - 10-11-2018

But she didn't quit. HW didn't ask her to return after its Portland division was attacked when they contacted Trubel. Trubel could have also told them about what the stick did to her (I doubt she'd do that to Eve, seeing that they were still close) and HW had no more use for her with or without the full extent of her abilities.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 05:20 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: But she didn't quit. HW didn't ask her to return after its Portland division was attacked when they contacted Trubel. Trubel could have also told them about what the stick did to her (I doubt she'd do that to Eve, seeing that they were still close) and HW had no more use for her with or without the full extent of her abilities.

s06e02:
Eve: "What about me?" Trubel: “Didn't say anything about you. Just Grimms”.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 02:33 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 08:12 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Trubel had a bundle of cash as "Lauren Cole," not to mention an actual apartment. If all of that was stuff HW provided her to maintain a "cover," there's no reason why Eve couldn't have had access to it as well. Her hiding out in the tunnel could have just been the result of the stick's influence, concerns about her having "nowhere else to go" could have been more about them worrying about her being alone.
I think this covered her stay at the loft. She needed a place to stay after the stick affected her physically. However, it doesn't explain why she ends up at the spice shop if she had a similar set up as Trubel when she was under HW. Perhaps she did have an apartment somewhere and a bank account but when HW didn't call her back, that likely meant HW turned her out since they were the ones footing the bill for their operative's missions and lifestyles. At the end she still had nowhere else to go aside from dealing with the Z threat looming.

It won't always be the case obviously, at the end of the show she was taking back control of her life, absolving Nick of any responsibility he felt, so I feel she'll take steps in gaining back her independence, primarily making a living so she doesn't have to rely on friends like she was in pretty much all of S6.

My perception of these two women working for HW is based on what we saw on the show without any speculations. Trubel did have a cover and an apartment but it was as a cover only. We never saw her live there. We did see Trubel living quarters in the HW compound, for sure. We also saw Juliette have a similar room in that same HW compound and no other proof of any additional living arrangements outside the compound..

Another observation was Trubel was recruited as a Grimm to work cases locally and internationally, since we were able to see all her various ID's. Her driver license with the local address and various currencies, but again, we never saw her live there. We also never saw Juliette with the same set up as Trubel.

Juliette was a fluke created Wesen by side effects for restoring Nick's Grimm. As Eve, she was a result of a kidnapped, brainwashed, traumatized Hex that had one foot in the grave. She was also used by HW for assassin work but only locally. We never saw her being utilized outside the Portland area. If I am wrong, then why is it we never saw her with any additional ID's with any outside the compound addresses. For all we know, her legal name was still Juliette Silverton instead of her "nom-de-guerre" Eve. Again, I prefer to rely more on whats presented on the screen and less but not completely without, some speculations.

Here is some speculations, maybe she did have some cash put aside. Like most government employees, she was probably living a few paychecks away from being broke. I am sure, having a, most likely, a rent free room and what looked like the inclusion of meals (recall the scene when Meisner told her he wasn't sure of what he was eating, she tasted it and said it was chicken)? I am sure that added to a bit more savings on living expenses for her to have something to fall back on.

After HW, in Portland, was eradicated, to me, it felt as HW abandoned her, as N_grimm connclusevly posted the conversation between Eve and Trubel. This is why I speculate she had not much stuff, no place to live and probably, "almost broke". Lets not forget, by now she was a well adjusted Hex and she did have much better control of her powers. I am sure she was well aware of her ability to influence others through her power of suggestions to make a living, if she chose to do so.

Again, I am sensing a rat. On some other post I saw someone making an outlandish remark about Evette quitting HW. Just another amateurish attempt to change a plot/narrative that never happened. I am also happy to see, as I was typing this reply, some other contributors posting the "pièce de ré·sis·tance" dialogue, as proof of the creative, so called, opinionated facts as being bogus. Yet they then, wonder why they lack respect while chomping down on some well earned crow.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-11-2018

Well, the brainwashing or whatever it was, it was a way to stop it.I think it was very good.
I do not think Eve got checks.
It was a secret organization- HW- and they could be traced.
Nick saw that Trubel had enough cash in the wallet.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-11-2018

All Trubel said was that HW didn't say anything about Eve. They wanted grimms only. I doubt HW would be sharing information with Trubel that Eve had been ousted. It would be a first as they didn't share much with Trubel about Eve to begin with.

I think when Eve got her feelings back she made up her mind and decided she was never going back to HW.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-11-2018

(10-11-2018, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote: All Trubel said was that HW didn't say anything about Eve. They wanted grimms only. I doubt HW would be sharing information with Trubel that Eve had been ousted. It would be a first as they didn't share much with Trubel about Eve to begin with.

I think when Eve got her feelings back she made up her mind and decided she was never going back to HW.

Explain this: Eve: "What about me?"

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-11-2018

Well, I think it was the final confrontation between both groups and that's why they called all the "GRIMM".

(10-11-2018, 03:27 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote: All Trubel said was that HW didn't say anything about Eve. They wanted grimms only. I doubt HW would be sharing information with Trubel that Eve had been ousted. It would be a first as they didn't share much with Trubel about Eve to begin with.

Explain this: Eve: "What about me?"

What would you like me to say? That this immediately means Eve has been ousted?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - rpmaluki - 10-11-2018

In S5, her mission was to stop BC. In S6 they showed no interest in her and HW did the job without her, never once recalling her back to duty. They decided they didn't want her back long before she would have chosen not to go back after recovering from the stick. You can't exactly quit after you've already been let go from your job.

There was no episode where Eve came out and told the scoobies HW didn't want her back. If there was, she wouldn't be asking Trubel the question, "what about me?". You can't assume you've been fired because an associate tells you your employer didn't say anything about you.

The stick gave Eve feelings for a reason and that was to make her own decisions, not to be some robot at the hands of another Meisner. If she really wanted to go back to HW, she would have gone. She didn't. She wanted to stay with the scoobies. She quit HW, not the other way around.