Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-08-2018

(10-07-2018, 09:38 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Was that the Frankenstein episode? I think thats when she finally moved out of the fome and into the spice shop. Makes one wonder when some contributors have the gall to claim that Monroe and Rosalee abandoned her, back in S4, instead of the other way around. As I recall most Wesen did not trust or liked Hexenbiests, yet forgot when these two Wesen ended up turning over their spice shop to the same woman, a Hexenbiests that betrayed them. This episode sort of killed the opinion SOME came up with as M&R betrayed her.

Anyway, back to this episode S6E8 and prior to it. When these writers wrote in Juliette walking around the fome with just a towel wrap, to me seemed so unreal. Say what you (plural form) want about Adalind and given both women's history. If that had happened to me, as Nick. There is no way my wife would let any of my ex move in. Especially in a place with 1 bedroom and 1 bath. Now thats what I call "Extreme Fantasy".

The following episode, E9, Tree People, gave me flashbacks of the Star Trek movie about whales. This episode is when the show Grimm went "Green". The environmentalists (the good guys) won the day against the big polluting industrial complex (the bad guys). The good guys get away with murder and the (cough) "evil" Nick let them get away with it.

Yes, it’s the Frankenstein-episode.

When thinking about it, there was a deleted scene from season 6 where Nick complains to Adalind about Eve sleeping on the other side of the bedroom door (/sliding wall) and asks how long she will stay. It presumably didn’t help that lack of space had made Diana move into the bedroom.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-08-2018

If it had been two men and a woman?
I do not see anything wrong with staying Eve.
you can be friends with a woman.
Too are prejustious women saying that man has sex with anything.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-08-2018

I can see why that scene was deleted.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-09-2018

If someone hasn’t seen it, this is what’s being said:
N: “I know this is a little weird”.
A: “A little. But she needed a place to stay”.
N: “Yeah, but for how long?”
A: “I don't know”.

Nick had female friends. Trouble stayed there in parts of season 5. It was the background story of the characters that made the situation weird. It would also be odd if Renard moved in at the begging of season 6.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 10-09-2018

I agree that gender wasn't the problem here. Nick being concerned about the situation doesn't make him look bad.

The scene didn't really need to be included because it already looked like a very awkward situation without that dialogue.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-09-2018

Wasn't Eve ill though? It would make sense for her to stay there until she was recovered. I just assumed from her stay that she hadn't quite recovered.

(10-09-2018, 09:48 AM)irukandji Wrote: Wasn't Eve ill though? It would make sense for her to stay there until she was recovered. I just assumed from her stay that she hadn't quite recovered.

She was ill when Adalind found her in the tunnels. Then she seemed fine(s06e07), but had no place to go. She later invited herself to move into the spice shop because “you guys [N&A] need your space, and so do I”.

Looks like she was with them for 2 episodes? Seems rather weird that Nick would even comment. I'm assuming it would have only been two days, maybe three tops that she was with them?

(10-09-2018, 12:20 PM)irukandji Wrote: Looks like she was with them for 2 episodes? Seems rather weird that Nick would even comment. I'm assuming it would have only been two days, maybe three tops that she was with them?

Probably more than that.
She was found in the tunnels in S6E5 and moved out in S6E8. It's impossible to know how long that was, but I will assume several weeks - at least. Episode 7 was a weekend. The series covered 5-6 years but was only 123 episodes. That gives about 16 days ((365*5.5)/123) “on average” per episode (including time between episodes). Some episodes covered several days, while other just a fraction of a day.

Well, to me, it was more like a few days. Eve only had one set of clothes.