Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-03-2018

I never stated Hank had a right to know before Juliette. My argument involves Nick and Juliette. If Nick felt uncomfortable with his situation, then he should have been honest with Juliette up front and followed his aunt's advice. As for having a period of adjustment, it seems to me Nick got adjusted quite comfortably and rapidly.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-03-2018

(10-03-2018, 03:03 PM)irukandji Wrote: I never stated Hank had a right to know before Juliette. My argument involves Nick and Juliette. If Nick felt uncomfortable with his situation, then he should have been honest with Juliette up front and followed his aunt's advice. As for having a period of adjustment, it seems to me Nick got adjusted quite comfortably and rapidly.

You have convinced me, Nick should have told her in the pilot episode (just kidding ....). We obviously consider this very different. That's ok, it's just fiction. Your defense of Juliatte's behavior when she became a hexenbiest on the other hand .....

It's all a matter of opinion, isn't it?

Let me pose this question since you seem to favor Adalind. Would Adalind have taken the potion to give Nick back his grimness?

(10-03-2018, 03:52 PM)irukandji Wrote: It's all a matter of opinion, isn't it?

Let me pose this question since you seem to favor Adalind. Would Adalind have taken the potion to give Nick back his grimness?

At what stage in the storyline should this have happened? Early in season 4 (before she became aware of the pregnancy): nope! Season 5-6: of course, she did not want to be a hex because of Nick. I guess you mean late in season 4, in an alternative storyline where Juliatte did not reverse the magic? Yes, if she needed Nicks protection or help.

(10-03-2018, 04:40 PM)N_grimm Wrote:

At what stage in the storyline should this have happened? Early in season 4 (before she became aware of the pregnancy): nope! Season 5-6: of course, she did not want to be a hex because of Nick. I guess you mean late in season 4, in an alternative storyline where Juliatte did not reverse the magic? Yes, if she needed Nicks protection or help.

(sigh) I assumed you realized it was a hypothetical question.

You said something a few days back about Juliette being more concerned with herself. But she wasn't concerned with herself when she agreed to be the final ingredient in the spell to get Nick his grimm back.

In point of fact, Juliette got no benefit out of being the one to change the dynamics of the situation. Rosalee and Monroe benefitted and of course, Nick himself benefitted.

Agreeing to be the final ingredient in something that was of no benefit to her showed that Juliette had no concern for herself.

Yeah, yeah, I get that she burned the trailer. I get that she betrayed Kelly. But not one of the scoobies came to her and gave her any credit for restoring Nick to them. Not one.

As for Adalind, I know she was the madonna as far as great mothers are concerned, according to the forum. I know most people feel she was the better choice for Nick as they seem to see her as fitting in better with his world.

I don't know about that. I think it would take a tremendous amount of courage to be Nick's squeeze. It's probably the reason why Juliette remained in his house during her time with him, while Adalind had to be put up in the fome.

So if it ever came to Adalind actually having to risk her life for Nick, I'd have to say I just don't see it.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-03-2018

(10-03-2018, 07:13 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 05:33 AM)dicappatore Wrote: My opinions of all the mentioned characters are all based on facts of their behavior as were played out on the screen with their actual dialogues, so, there is no 'crow eating" here. CAPISCE? Do I need to repeated slower for you to comprehend?

Lol, keep trying to convince yourself of this. However, you can't convince anyone else. Enjoy your crow!

Also, I understood from your recent posts that you weren't going to debate with me because of the way you view my opinions.

So why is it you keep coming back? Why not stick to your word? Or is that too difficult?

Yea, i can see the droves of contributors seeing things your way. As for me constantly correcting your incorrect views? I happen to enjoy nailing your errors to the wall in what you THINK you saw. If you want me to stop? Its real easy. Stop your BS and post facts to base your twisted opinions. You see its that easy. But you can't help yourself to spew your objections on how the show progressed. Hence, your poor attempts to change how things occurred.

Things yourself you can't accept to believe. That is why you have to change the facts. You change them to match your screwed up results as you wished it happened. You must be a politician in RL since your ends justify your means. And as long as you keep practicing that, I will be here in the wings to help you devour more and more crow. BON APPETIT.

(10-03-2018, 05:27 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 05:33 AM)dicappatore Wrote: My opinions of all the mentioned characters are all based on facts of their behavior as were played out on the screen with their actual dialogues, so, there is no 'crow eating" here. CAPISCE? Do I need to repeated slower for you to comprehend?

Lol, keep trying to convince yourself of this. However, you can't convince anyone else. Enjoy your crow!

Also, I understood from your recent posts that you weren't going to debate with me because of the way you view my opinions.

So why is it you keep coming back? Why not stick to your word? Or is that too difficult?

Yea, i can see the droves of contributors seeing things your way. As for me constantly correcting your incorrect views? I happen to enjoy nailing your errors to the wall in what you THINK you saw. If you want me to stop? Its real easy. Stop your BS and post facts to base your twisted opinions. You see its that easy. But you can't help yourself to spew your objections on how the show progressed. Hence, your poor attempts to change how things occurred.

Things yourself you can't accept to believe. That is why you have to change the facts. You change them to match your screwed up results as you wished it happened. You must be a politician in RL since your ends justify your means. And as long as you keep practicing that, I will be here in the wings to help you devour more and more crow. BON APPETIT.

Well you always were about getting others to see it your way. Too bad you can't even stand by your own word.

(10-03-2018, 04:58 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Does my answer give an impression of something else? I'll stop here.

(10-03-2018, 05:45 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 04:58 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Does my answer give an impression of something else? I'll stop here.

Actually it did; I wasn't talking about an alternative storyline.

Now I would like to ask a question.

What exactly did you mean when you wrote this statement:

Quote:Your defense of Juliatte's behavior when she became a hexenbiest on the other hand .....

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-03-2018

(10-03-2018, 05:31 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 05:27 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

Well you always were about getting others to see it your way. Too bad you can't even stand by your own word.

Actually I don't give a hoot if others see it my way. My opinions are my opinions. I do care that they are based on facts just like everyone else. AGAIN, my issue with you is how you change the story line to fit your outcome that did not occur. Your post below shows clearly your idiotic assumptions to fit your interpetations of what DID NOT HAPPEN.

Below is your posting from;
09-27-2018, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2018 04:45 PM by irukandji.)
(09-27-2018, 01:30 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not sure how much explaining you feel she needed to do. She tried getting help. Her efforts failed. She tried to get understanding from Nick. That didn't work. You know Nick couldn't keep this a secret and had to tell Monroe and Rosalee. They didn't even come over to see how she was doing.

Please explain this sentence after we all saw Juliette voge in the spice shop instead of how you saw it as Nick divulging her secret to them.
Quote:You know Nick couldn't keep this a secret and had to tell Monroe and Rosalee.

Then, please explain this other idiotic claim you made;
Quote:They didn't even come over to see how she was doing.
What is the purpose of this idiotic assumption on your part? Are you trying to claim that Monroe and Rosalee abandoned their friend, after they saw her become a Hex? If they did, did she mentioned to them she had moved out of Nick's house and moved in with Sean or her car? Does it matter where she was living at? Or is it more crucial that M&R had no clue where she was staying for them to, as you claimed "They didn't go over to see how she was doing"?

If one of your friend is sick, don't you have to know their abode to be able to go see how they are doing? Doesn't it also apply to M&R? Funny things happen when you can't get the story right. You end up eating more and more compounded crow. OMG, you make this so flocking easy. Bon Appetit.