Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 03-15-2018

(03-14-2018, 08:58 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Juliette was welcome to use the trailer anytime she wanted. I don't see why Nick should've given her anything more than that regarding the trailer. It was a Grimm legacy full of Grimm weapons, potions, artifacts, and wesen goodies. It makes much more sense to pass it down to the kids.

I'm not talking about just the trailer. If you read the posts, Nick was supposedly this great guy, this hero, this wonderful and terrific love for Juliette. He was so desperate to marry her he almost proposed many, many times. Yet when it comes to his possessions, he never looked at her and thought she had nothing so he'll consider what's his is hers. Even after she risked everything to give him back his grimm he still felt she wasn't worthy of sharing anything with him. He probably had her paying rent to him just to make sure he got everything he felt was due him. I don't know, maybe becoming a grimm makes a man the equivalent of a selfish pig.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - New Guy - 03-15-2018

(03-14-2018, 05:34 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 08:51 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Iruk,
Yes, Nick did demonstrate intelligence by not giving Juliette any joint ownership.
If she had any true interest in him and his property she should have said yes. Fortunately for Nick, she said no.
N G

Hi New Guy-
I'm not so sure it was intelligence that Nick displayed. In view of what Juliette gave back to him (his grimness), being a selfish jerk in return seems to make Nick more of a heel than anything else.
Hi Iruk,
Are you saying that an intelligent person would provide joint ownership to someone not related to them and who has made it clear does not want to be related (married). That alone is IMO sufficient reason not to provide any joint ownership. The vile acts of hatred Hexenette committed are proof that he was correct. His only error was to not toss her out when she "forgot" who he was and got the hots for his boss, Sleazy Sean.
N G

Hi New Guy-
When did Juliette tell Nick to never, ever propose to her again? Did it occur during several of his "almost proposes"?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 04:16 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 08:58 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Juliette was welcome to use the trailer anytime she wanted. I don't see why Nick should've given her anything more than that regarding the trailer. It was a Grimm legacy full of Grimm weapons, potions, artifacts, and wesen goodies. It makes much more sense to pass it down to the kids.

I'm not talking about just the trailer. If you read the posts, Nick was supposedly this great guy, this hero, this wonderful and terrific love for Juliette. He was so desperate to marry her he almost proposed many, many times. Yet when it comes to his possessions, he never looked at her and thought she had nothing so he'll consider what's his is hers. Even after she risked everything to give him back his grimm he still felt she wasn't worthy of sharing anything with him. He probably had her paying rent to him just to make sure he got everything he felt was due him. I don't know, maybe becoming a Grimm makes a man the equivalent of a selfish pig.

I'm not going down the rabbit hole of who owned what again. To be honest, I'm not really interested in that aspect.

For the sake of argument, let's say that Nick had full ownership of these things. He shared them with Juliette and she was welcome to use them anytime she wanted, including the trailer once she was in the know, without permission. How does that make him selfish?
I never got the impression Nick ever thought Juliette was unworthy. I know people like to bash Nick/Juliette but you seem to share the opinion of the biggest anti-N/J people out there. You really don't seem to think anything of their relationship.

And since when did Juliette have nothing? Was she terrible with her finances or was she buried in a pile of debt from medical school that she never got out from under?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - eric - 03-15-2018

I'm not talking about just the trailer. If you read the posts, Nick was supposedly this great guy, this hero, this wonderful and terrific love for Juliette. He was so desperate to marry her he almost proposed many, many times. Yet when it comes to his possessions, he never looked at her and thought she had nothing so he'll consider what's his is hers. Even after she risked everything to give him back his grimm he still felt she wasn't worthy of sharing anything with him. He probably had her paying rent to him just to make sure he got everything he felt was due him. I don't know, maybe becoming a grimm makes a man the equivalent of a selfish pig.
Gee, what a romantic sweetheart you are.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 04:52 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 05:34 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 08:51 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Iruk,
Yes, Nick did demonstrate intelligence by not giving Juliette any joint ownership.
If she had any true interest in him and his property she should have said yes. Fortunately for Nick, she said no.
N G

Hi New Guy-
I'm not so sure it was intelligence that Nick displayed. In view of what Juliette gave back to him (his grimness), being a selfish jerk in return seems to make Nick more of a heel than anything else.
Hi Iruk,
Are you saying that an intelligent person would provide joint ownership to someone not related to them and who has made it clear does not want to be related (married). That alone is IMO sufficient reason not to provide any joint ownership. The vile acts of hatred Hexenette committed are proof that he was correct. His only error was to not toss her out when she "forgot" who he was and got the hots for his boss, Sleazy Sean.
N G

NG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFJ53kmrF1k

(03-15-2018, 06:20 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: For the sake of argument, let's say that Nick had full ownership of these things. He shared them with Juliette and she was welcome to use them anytime she wanted, including the trailer once she was in the know, without permission. How does that make him selfish?
I never got the impression Nick ever thought Juliette was unworthy. I know people like to bash Nick/Juliette but you seem to share the opinion of the biggest anti-N/J people out there. You really don't seem to think anything of their relationship.

You would be wrong. I was just reiterating what I have read on the forum for years. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong here. Tell me no one's called Juliette a prostitute and then ranted and raved and called names when disagreed with. That poster actually came out of his official grimm keyfob playtime to post on this thread.

Tell me I'm wrong about posters being outraged that Juliette refused Nick's proposal and then refused his almost proposals. Tell me I'm wrong about people being offended over Nick having to sleep in Monroe's house while Juliette slept in his bed. Tell me about the multitude of posters who said Juliette never cheated on Nick with Renard and Kenneth even though she and Nick were on the outs and were never married.

Tell me how many posters on this forum these days don't believe Juliette had a part in Kelly's murder even though she denied it. Then tell me how many think Nick was a saint for enduring her. I can guarantee none of this is new to you.

(03-15-2018, 06:20 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: And since when did Juliette have nothing? Was she terrible with her finances or was she buried in a pile of debt from medical school that she never got out from under?

What'd she have? Tell me.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 06:20 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I'm not going down the rabbit hole

For sure, don't you dare. Just back away. It isn't worth it. This is now getting into the psychotic realm. These are fictional characters. Don't make the mistake I made and go down that rabbit hole I went down, that turned into sink hole. It is not worth it. No matter what you say, script posting, scene clips all you want. Some people refuse to see what they saw and insist on seeing what they wanted to see.

In the end, if Nick was a scum-bag. He kept secrets from Juliette, cheated on her with the dragon lady and the Muse. Was responsible for everything that happened to her.

Meanwhile, she gets a pass on all the bad things she did, including making out with Sean while living in Nick's house, in Season 2. Screwing Sean the day after she moved out. Going back to the hose and screwing Kenneth in Nick's bed after burning the trailer on the land she owned and then getting his mother killed.

So what? These are fictional characters on a show that was cancelled a year ago. Do not let psychotics push you down that hole. Just look at the paragraph I wrote before this one. If I wouldn't have mentioned it here someone would be re-posting it by replying to it and accusing me of the exact same thing. They still might. Only difference, I still get my sleep at night even if I go to bed with those key fobs on my neck, my pistol bow at my feet, my dagger under my pillow and my Templar Sword between me and my wife. All them Wesen that Nick chased out of Portland relocated to N.E PA. ROFLMAO

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 03-16-2018

(03-15-2018, 08:23 AM)eric Wrote:

Are you?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - New Guy - 03-16-2018

(03-16-2018, 04:03 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 08:23 AM)eric Wrote:

Are you?
Iruk,
When Nick proposed to Juliette, he did not mention any prenuptial agreement, so all of his "possessions" would likely have become marital property. Nick did in fact offer to share "everything" with her. It was Juliette that spurned him.
Your statements about Nick are invalid and your labeling him a "selfish pig" is indefensible.
N G