Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 10-02-2018

because keep the change secret?Unless juliette thought that Monroe and Rosalee were rare?or laugh at her-sarcastically-

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-02-2018

At first Juliette was afraid to tell Nick that she had become Hexenbiest. I think there was a scene where she dreamed that Nick came upstairs to the bedroom with an ax. The problem was that she eventually told it to several others, but not Nick. That she went to Sean first was almost a betrayal.

I think there also is a point about the way Juliette told the others that she had become a Hexenbiest. When she first told Nick, and lather Monroe and Rosalee, she just woged without first telling them about the change (She said she should show them something, but not what). It was almost like she wanted them to be shocked and respond badly - although this was most apparent in the spice shop. In comparison, when the gang first showed Juliette a woge, they had brought Bud- because he was less scary. When Adalind told Nick her powers had returned, she did by letting her phone fly. At this stage, Juliette was only concerned about herself.

I would say that juliette only saw everything in a pessimistic way.
What did she know about the "GRIMM?.Nothing, only what read in the books.
both situations were in different time.
When Nick told him, Juliette thought he was crazy.
I do not see anything wrong with Monroe's reaction and Rosalee.
juliette was the one who did not know how to deal with the situación- "human an Hexenbiest"

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-02-2018

Nick had no problem with Renard asking his mother for help. Nick didn't have a problem with Elizabeth working with Monroe and Rosalee to come up with a cure.

Juliette went to Renard in order to get in touch with Elizabeth. Her actions make sense. I don't see how this can be viewed as a betrayal of Nick when everything that was done was not done to hurt Nick but to help him. Why Nick should have a problem with that seems to defy the whole point of Juliette's visit, which was to seek help from the witch who concocted the potion in the first place.

I don't blame Juliette for being concerned about herself anymore than I blame Adalind for being concerned about herself. I think it's much as you say. The hexenbiest is affected by her surroundings and I also think, her impressions. And really, I can't imagine anyone expecting Juliette the hexenbiest to be self-sacrificing and concerned about others. That doesn't mesh with what the viewer knows about hexenbiests.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 10-02-2018

Nick did not tell Juliette he was a Grimm because she would think he was crazy – and she initially did! When Juliette became a Hexenbiest, she was part of the gang. As I written before, Nick initially did not want Juliette to take part in "let's reverse Adalind's spell"-thing. Juliette had no reason to believe that Nick would not believe her or try to help her. I understand she wanted to get in touch with Elizabeth, but why tell Nick? There was of course some logic to her behavior to begin with - she was afraid.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-02-2018

(10-02-2018, 12:08 PM)N_grimm Wrote: I think there also is a point about the way Juliette told the others that she had become a Hexenbiest. When she first told Nick, and lather Monroe and Rosalee, she just woged without first telling them about the change (She said she should show them something, but not what). It was almost like she wanted them to be shocked and respond badly.

She might have, but would breaking the news gently to them and then woging to prove it, have caused a different reaction? I think not. Monroe was stunned and could only say "Oh my god" and Rosalee called her a freaking hexenbiest.

(10-02-2018, 02:46 PM)N_grimm Wrote: Nick did not tell Juliette he was a Grimm because she would think he was crazy – and she initially did! When Juliette became a Hexenbiest, she was part of the gang. As I written before, Nick initially did not want Juliette to take part in "let's reverse Adalind's spell"-thing. Juliette had no reason to believe that Nick would not believe her or try to help her. I understand she wanted to get in touch with Elizabeth, but why tell Nick? There was of course some logic to her behavior to begin with - she was afraid.

I remember Nick's reaction when he saw Adalind woge and then the prisoner in the precinct woge at him. He thought he was crazy! That is, until Aunt Marie came to explain the whole unfortunate legacy grimm thing. He should certainly be understanding of Juliette's reaction. Apparently he figured out just how to convince her because she came to understand exactly what he was, but it did take a while. He should have just showed her right away.

What I'm saying is that he didn't tell her right away because whatever misgivings he had about *her*. She didn't tell him she was a hexenbiest because of the misgivings she had about *him*. You said it yourself. She envisioned him coming after her with an axe.

Even when Nick admits they are no longer together, he also adds that more time isn't going to help them because Juliette's a hexenbiest and he's a grimm. If that's not a show of misgivings on his part, I don't know what is.

She said it by blaming others,because to think that she liked to be " Hexenbiest".?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-02-2018

Amazing how some can twist and turn the situations around to fit their agenda. When Juliette had secrets to keep from Nick some come up with all kinds of reasons and excuses to keep that secret. When Nick had secrets to keep from Juliette he was a scoundrel. Sounds like a clear cut case of hypocrisy being posted on this thread.

I am curious on what happened to the critics criticizing Nick for revealing "the secret" to Monroe and Rosalee after it was pointed out, the secret was all on Juliette revealing it herself. Some must have run out of recipes on cooking that crow they are eating. How is that crow taste these days?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-03-2018

I did say Nick hotfooted it over to Monroe and Rosalee to tell them because I recalled Nick had told someone Juliette was a hexenbiest. I thought it was them (shrugs). Turns out it was Hank.

Now, talk about crow. I seem to recall someone who was adamant about Juliette being a whore because she cheated on Nick with Renard and Kenneth. Seems to me that if Nick says he and Juliette are not living together (as he did to *both* Monroe and Rosalee) at the spice shop, then she wasn't cheating at all.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 10-03-2018

(10-03-2018, 04:35 AM)irukandji Wrote: I did say Nick hotfooted it over to Monroe and Rosalee to tell them because I recalled Nick had told someone Juliette was a hexenbiest. I thought it was them (shrugs). Turns out it was Hank.

Now, talk about crow. I seem to recall someone who was adamant about Juliette being a whore because she cheated on Nick with Renard and Kenneth. Seems to me that if Nick says he and Juliette are not living together (as he did to *both* Monroe and Rosalee) at the spice shop, then she wasn't cheating at all.

1st, you still haven't got the facts straight. Nick told Hank in secret. Hank told no one. It was Juliette that exposed her Hex to both Monroe and Rosalee in the spice shop.

2nd. There is no 'eating crow" when stating opinions. You only eat crow when you don't have your facts right not your opinions. Anytime I pointed to you about eating crow was in reference of you getting your facts wrong which in turn twisted your convoluted opinions. My references to YOU eating crow, was never aimed at your opinions but it has been aimed at your lop-sided facts which, in turn, might make you think it was aimed at your screwy opinions.

Try to keep up here, OK. I will try to slllloooowwww down for ya. You can't eat crow when you make opinionated statements. My standards based on the definition of a whore, I can still considers Juliette a whore. As I have stated in many other postings, I considered Adalind, Sean and Hank to be bigger whores than Juliette.

My opinions of all the mentioned characters are all based on facts of their behavior as were played out on the screen with their actual dialogues, so, there is no 'crow eating" here. CAPISCE? Do I need to repeated slower for you to comprehend?