Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 09-27-2018

Actually, in a way aren't Juliette's and Adalind's actions in blaming someone else rather the same? Juliette blames the gang for becoming a hexenbiest. Adalind blames her mother, Renard, Nick, etc.

Perhaps that's the mark of the hexenbiest?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 09-27-2018

To say that one does not know why Juliette acts like that is like to consider her innocent,is to look for another to blame him for the actions of juliette.
today there are so many news of murder for revenge, hate...

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 09-27-2018

(09-27-2018, 02:21 PM)irukandji Wrote: Actually, in a way aren't Juliette's and Adalind's actions in blaming someone else rather the same? Juliette blames the gang for becoming a hexenbiest. Adalind blames her mother, Renard, Nick, etc.

Perhaps that's the mark of the hexenbiest?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I do not remember episodes where Adalind or Juliatte / Eve blamed someone else. Both Adalind and Eve later admitted that they had done a lot of bad things. But a hexenbiest appeared to be very concerned with power and status, which made them vulnerable to pressure from their surroundings. Juliatte really became dangerous to Nick & CO after Kenneth intervened.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 09-27-2018

I was going by your previous post which indicated Juliette blamed the gang for becoming a hexenbiest. It's not only your post that indicated this, I remember when Juliette blamed the gang for her predicament.

You also indicated that Adalind was influenced by her mother, Renard, etc., and it was her surroundings that shaped her. If this is correct, then Adalind is blaming others and her surroundings for her behavior.

That indicates a similar behavior between the two women. I'm wondering if perhaps it's something that's indicative of the hexenbiest spirit.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - N_grimm - 09-27-2018

(09-27-2018, 02:48 PM)irukandji Wrote: I was going by your previous post which indicated Juliette blamed the gang for becoming a hexenbiest. It's not only your post that indicated this, I remember when Juliette blamed the gang for her predicament.

You also indicated that Adalind was influenced by her mother, Renard, etc., and it was her surroundings that shaped her. If this is correct, then Adalind is blaming others and her surroundings for her behavior.

That indicates a similar behavior between the two women. I'm wondering if perhaps it's something that's indicative of the hexenbiest spirit.

It is reasonable to argue that Juliette’s hate for Nick and the gang (which originates from her becoming a hexenbiest) was stimulated further by Kenneth, and that Adalind’s actions was influenced by her surroundings. Of course, they have both their motives and scapegoats. Again, a hexenbiest appeared to be very concerned with power and status, which made them vulnerable to pressure from their surroundings.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 09-27-2018

(09-27-2018, 10:59 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 10:14 AM)brandon Wrote: I would say that she had opposite feelings.Also closed before them, not admitting help ,nothing to talk about.

That is not correct. When it was apparent that Juliette did not like being a hexenbiest, she sought help. She also was honest with Nick and told him she went to Renard and Henrietta.

Once she got used to the hexenbiest, what would be the point in asking for help? She liked who she was.

Hold the presses. When was Juliette honest with Nick? Weeks after she became a Hex? Days after she went to Sean? Days after she sought Henrietta? This is your definition of honesty? She comes clean weeks after and you call her out as being honest? This is your pursuit of having a honest intelligent conversation?

She was lying to him for weeks, after both of them agreed to no longer to keep secrets form each other. Now that was a clear cut PACT that Juliette broke. For once in your life, stop being so biased that you can't see a flocking liar like Juliette became, which happens to be one of the traits of a Hexenbiest. You keep claiming how powerful of A Hex she became, doesn't is also include her being a powerful liar?

I can't wait for your honest and intelligent reply

(09-27-2018, 01:30 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not sure how much explaining you feel she needed to do. She tried getting help. Her efforts failed. She tried to get understanding from Nick. That didn't work. You know Nick couldn't keep this a secret and had to tell Monroe and Rosalee. They didn't even come over to see how she was doing.

Again, you need to re-watch the show. Where were they supposed to come over to see her? Where was she living when Monroe and Rosalee found out? Was she still living with Nick? Did she send out cards of her change of address when she shacked in with Sean. AGAIN, you seem to confuse what the viewer sees and what the characters experience.

This is what I meant on previous postings by your ability to create opinions as facts. . You are consistent on how to isolate a scene without including what took place that lead up to that scene. You claim that Juliette was honest when she tells Nick of her transformation but neglect to include the weeks she was lying to him by not letting Nick know of her transformation.

You dare to excoriate Monroe and Rosalee for not looking her up after they find out of her being a Hex. How the hell were they able to know where the hell she moved?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 09-27-2018

She was not honest with her friends, about her own feelings. Did not want to talk about it.
Remember how was his reaction when she showed his " woge" in spice shop?
Reject them and then reject Rosalee in jail.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 09-28-2018

(09-27-2018, 01:30 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not sure how much explaining you feel she needed to do. She tried getting help. Her efforts failed. She tried to get understanding from Nick. That didn't work. You know Nick couldn't keep this a secret and had to tell Monroe and Rosalee. They didn't even come over to see how she was doing.

While catching up on some other posts, I had to follow up on your post again when it hit me how completely wrong you are when you claim facts that are the base for your off the wall opinions. For instance, your comment;

Quote:"You know Nick couldn't keep this a secret and had to tell Monroe and Rosalee. They didn't even come over to see how she was doing."

Not only you got the facts about her not living with Nick and Monroe and Rosalee being unable to visit her with her new condition after she moved out and not leaving a forwarding address. You completely made up the claim of Nick was unable to keep her secret. The facts are that Nick did keep the secret from Monroe and Rosalee.

He did not keep the secret from Hank and that was all. Monroe and Rosalee found out about her Hex was directly from Juliette when she came to the spice shop and realized Hank knew and she voge in front of them. So your claim of him telling them about her is completely made up in your mind.

You keep complaining of others, such as me, ridiculing you of your comments and opinions yet you take no ownership of your constant mistakes and culpability of your wrong facts.

1st, you never reply, accept or acknowledge your mistakes in the facts. You just keep repeating the same BS as if the real facts are made up while your version is, in your opinion, the facts.

You want respect? Respect is earned and maybe you should show some of that respect you expect when you start to respect the corrections, not opinions, that others point out to you.

The examples I listed above are just a few of the many ones you keep posting and I am sure, just like in the past, you don't have the same gall to post a retraction after you been shown the actual story line.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 09-29-2018

She was a complete silly.
She never told Nick that it must be a secret and if it had been, what could have helped her in that?
She acted arrogantly, as if saying that knew more than they did simply because she had read a book and it was not like that.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 10-02-2018

(09-29-2018, 05:14 AM)brandon Wrote: She never told Nick that it must be a secret and if it had been, what could have helped her in that?

So then what would have been the difference if she'd told Nick the moment she knew for sure or waited? As far as I can see, it made no difference.

I don't think Juliette wanted to keep it a secret. I was just making the observation that Nick couldn't keep it a secret.