Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 08-16-2018

I do think a big part of Nick wanted to prevent Juliette from becoming a murderer regardless of who was her target. He was concerned about who she would hurt during her downward spiral before the situation with Adalind arose.

Also, Nick had already accepted Adalind's deal before Juliette showed up at the precinct. They were on their way to the Spice Shop when Juliette confronted them.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-16-2018

(08-16-2018, 11:54 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Nick had already agreed to take Adalind to Rosalee and they were on their way out when Juliette arrived on the scene.

That's right. I was thinking Nick hadn't agreed to anything.

(08-16-2018, 11:54 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: It's hard to tell what the relative priorities of saving the innocent might-be-Nick's baby and preventing Juliette from becoming a murderer would have been, but saving Adalind would definitely have come in at a distant third.

Why would Nick be thinking that Juliette is going to escalate into some kind of murderer?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-16-2018

There was Adalind claiming that Juliette tried to kill her, which by itself wouldn't necessarily have been proof on anything. And then there was Juliette actually threatening Adalind at the precinct in front of him.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 08-16-2018

(08-15-2018, 11:27 AM)brandon Wrote: I think so. He tried to take care of the three: Juliette, Adalind and son. Prevent him from doing something bad than what later regrets- Juliette-.
He could not do anything because Juliette not longer took it into account.
Something funny about Adalind:
She does " Woge" when it is with Sean. Of course feels safe with Sean. Although he is not all trustworthy( season 3 , 17).
--------------------------------------------
"Well just reviewing the Nick´s romantic curriculum, you will find  his unresolved sexual attractions by Wesen women: and exactly with three (yeah, i know, i know Juliette´s his life´s bored love, etc) but one thing is the love & another very different the sexual desire…And in my opinion the Nick´s Zero chemistry with Juiette is just tironic  if you compare his chemistry wih her  with these 3 women, beautiful, strong & incredible women, who for a while, with magic or not, they woke up his savage and dark Grimm´s side, a side who he´s triying to hide always because he´s not very proud of it. 

Ok we have to Ariel Eberhart, the dragon girl who kidnaped Juliette, her sexual meeting with Nick was cut, but how i enjoyed!!! When she broke his shirt….he was literally in shock!!! 

Later comes one of my favs,  Khloe, in 2X20 tormenting him by her magic  kiss, the Muse…who woke up in him the passion, inconfensable that make us enjoy of a very sexy Nick, with his looks on fire & his bad mood….

And finally her, the most beautiful being who has crossed his path, his eternal Nemesis, Adalind Schade. With her, Nick has had almost his most hardest moments of sexual chemistry, trapped between the hate, and the rejection. But she is his sexual soulmate, without doubts. The another two women woke up in him feelings savages, but Adalind is who really has penetrated deeper in Nick´s  baser instincts. By her dark magic, he slept with her, & since my humble point of view, he falled under her fall, in body and soul, because she is gonna to give him a son, who will keep them bond while a long time. And between these 3 Wesen women who make born the Nick´s libido the only one in accompany hm is Adalind, we see what tomorrow brings. 

Well that´s all…nobody is perfect, and all we have our little pleasant perversions. I can not blame Nick by that….the S5 is gonna to be the darkest one, maybe we will can see more of this hidden side of Nick Burhardt, his BEST SIDE."
Is tumblr itsclarelightlove's.

Thanks brandon for bringing out an insightful spot-on observation. Nice to see another view from a different angle that was presented right in front of our eyes yet clouded in the various WoW episodes. A great refreshing outlook stimulating ones thoughts on one of my favorite TV show instead of the same old same old concocted arguments.

I guess my own bias kept a current update of Nick's physical enhancements contributed by the various WoW episodes yet, I never connected the dots on the various influences of the women he was interfacing with. Makes me wanna see the whole 6 seasons again with your concept in mind to see if it changes into a new perspective.

BTW, if you don't own a Grimm DVD set or access to Amazon Prime, you can get the complete series on Terrarium Device.

(08-16-2018, 12:08 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I do think a big part of Nick wanted to prevent Juliette from becoming a murderer regardless of who was her target. He was concerned about who she would hurt during her downward spiral before the situation with Adalind arose.

Also, Nick had already accepted Adalind's deal before Juliette showed up at the precinct. They were on their way to the Spice Shop when Juliette confronted them.

Question HR, wasn't the whole reason for Nick not bailing Juliette out by keeping her in jail cell after the bar incident as additional proof he was still trying to help her out even after she walked out on him??

Nick, was well aware what a Hexenbiest was capable of doing, murder was not a difficult task for her. She had confided to him the night she told him about her being a Hex the kills she had amassed to that point; Monroe's prosecution kill, the Manticore kill and Adalind's ass whooping.

If Kenneth had not bailed her out, and pointed her to his direction, the police precinct would have never occurred.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 08-16-2018

(08-16-2018, 07:39 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Question HR, wasn't the whole reason for Nick not bailing Juliette out by keeping her in jail cell after the bar incident as additional proof he was still trying to help her out even after she walked out on him??

Nick, was well aware what a Hexenbiest was capable of doing, murder was not a difficult task for her. She had confided to him the night she told him about her being a Hex the kills she had amassed to that point; Monroe's prosecution kill, the Manticore kill and Adalind's ass whooping.

If Kenneth had not bailed her out, and pointed her to his direction, the police precinct would have never occurred.

Nick not bailing Juliette out absolutely was him still hoping he could help her with a bit more time and to keep her from hurting anyone else. His visit to her cell showed him that she would be dangerous on the outside.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-16-2018

(08-16-2018, 05:15 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: There was Adalind claiming that Juliette tried to kill her, which by itself wouldn't necessarily have been proof on anything. And then there was Juliette actually threatening Adalind at the precinct in front of him.

But we are talking about what caused Nick to believe Juliette was escalating into a murderer. He agreed to Adalind's potion before Juliette ever entered the precinct. But even if he hadn't, would the fact that she threatened Adalind really be cause for him to believe she was on the path to becoming a murderer?

Nick is a person who believes in revenge. Otherwise, he'd have never murdered Kenneth. Why then wouldn't he allow Juliette the same consideration instead of viewing her as a potential murderer?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-16-2018

Because by that point in the series Nick had realized that there really isn't anything in his world that does not end in death.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-17-2018

(08-16-2018, 09:19 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Because by that point in the series Nick had realized that there really isn't anything in his world that does not end in death.

I took a look at the transcript and when Adalind explains that the potion is a way of suppressing the hexenbiest in Juliette, Nick's reply is, "but she'll still be one".

I don't think Nick is focused on preventing a future murderer from becoming a reality. I think he has inner demons when it comes to hexenbiests in general. I can't say I really blame him.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 08-17-2018

in the real world you never have to ignore the threats of death.
Nick tried to help her worse did not realize what Juliette would be capable of spite.
He wanted to protect it from himself and others.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 06:04 AM)brandon Wrote: in the real world you never have to ignore the threats of death.
Nick tried to help her worse did not realize what Juliette would be capable of spite.
He wanted to protect it from himself and others.

Interesting view, Nick using the potion as a means of protecting himself and others. I wonder why if he had such faith in it, didn't he take better precautions to make sure Juliette ingested it.