Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - New Guy - 08-14-2018

(08-13-2018, 09:37 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adalind suggested and prepared the potion because Juliette was out to kill her, and Nick thought (foolishly, it turned out) that he could get Juliette to take it.

Adalind never offered her opinion on Juliette's state of mind, but we never saw Adalind openly threaten someone in a police station in full view of numerous LEOs, did we? I'd guess that Adalind would have said that was a bit over the top, at least.

Henrietta didn't seem to think Juliette was out of control, but she was acting as Juliette's mentor and may have been the one keeping her reined in. Since we never heard from Henrietta's ghost after "Sean the Ripper" killed her, we have no way of knowing if she would have thought Juliette was off the rails once deprived of her guidance.
Hi Face,
You made some compelling points. Well said!
However, the way you phrased it is hilarious. Big Grin
N G

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-14-2018

(08-14-2018, 07:15 AM)brandon Wrote: Adalind believed that would take it because did not like becoming a "Hexenbiest".

I would have to disagree here. I think Adalind understood Juliette more than she's given credit for. However, she wanted to impress Nick and she knew Nick didn't like Juliette as a hexenbiest. So, she came up with the potion to get on Nick's side.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-14-2018

Probably dual-purpose. Stop Juliette from launching things at her and get herself into Nick's good graces.

And I imagine Adalind's immediate reply to the question of Juliette's mental state would've been, "who cares, she's trying to kill me!"

RE: Hexenbiestdom - Hell Rell - 08-14-2018

It appeared that Adalind was trying to do both. Her first priority was to suppress Juliette's power. She fully expected Juliette to take the potion. Her second priority was to get on Nick's good side but she would've traded that for the first.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-15-2018

I believe Adalind's priority was protection for herself and baby. She needed Nick's help to make that priority a reality. I'm not so sure that revealing he was the father of her baby would actually get her the protection she needed. Adding the potion to the deal secured it for her, IMO.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-15-2018

I think Nick would try to prevent Juliette from killing Adalind for no other reason than to prevent Juliette from becoming a murderer. At that point in the season Juliette hadn't set his mom up yet, and he was still harboring some hope that he could "fix" her. Even with Adalind's announcement that he was the father of her baby, that might still have been his primary motivation at that time. Which made the potion very attractive.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 08-15-2018

I think so. He tried to take care of the three: Juliette, Adalind and son. Prevent him from doing something bad than what later regrets- Juliette-.
He could not do anything because Juliette not longer took it into account.
Something funny about Adalind:
She does " Woge" when it is with Sean. Of course feels safe with Sean. Although he is not all trustworthy( season 3 , 17).
--------------------------------------------
"Well just reviewing the Nick´s romantic curriculum, you will find  his unresolved sexual attractions by Wesen women: and exactly with three (yeah, i know, i know Juliette´s his life´s bored love, etc) but one thing is the love & another very different the sexual desire…And in my opinion the Nick´s Zero chemistry with Juiette is just tironic  if you compare his chemistry wih her  with these 3 women, beautiful, strong & incredible women, who for a while, with magic or not, they woke up his savage and dark Grimm´s side, a side who he´s triying to hide always because he´s not very proud of it. 

Ok we have to Ariel Eberhart, the dragon girl who kidnaped Juliette, her sexual meeting with Nick was cut, but how i enjoyed!!! When she broke his shirt….he was literally in shock!!! 

Later comes one of my favs,  Khloe, in 2X20 tormenting him by her magic  kiss, the Muse…who woke up in him the passion, inconfensable that make us enjoy of a very sexy Nick, with his looks on fire & his bad mood….

And finally her, the most beautiful being who has crossed his path, his eternal Nemesis, Adalind Schade. With her, Nick has had almost his most hardest moments of sexual chemistry, trapped between the hate, and the rejection. But she is his sexual soulmate, without doubts. The another two women woke up in him feelings savages, but Adalind is who really has penetrated deeper in Nick´s  baser instincts. By her dark magic, he slept with her, & since my humble point of view, he falled under her fall, in body and soul, because she is gonna to give him a son, who will keep them bond while a long time. And between these 3 Wesen women who make born the Nick´s libido the only one in accompany hm is Adalind, we see what tomorrow brings. 

Well that´s all…nobody is perfect, and all we have our little pleasant perversions. I can not blame Nick by that….the S5 is gonna to be the darkest one, maybe we will can see more of this hidden side of Nick Burhardt, his BEST SIDE."
Is tumblr itsclarelightlove's.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-16-2018

Before Juliette came barging into the precinct, Nick wasn't impressed with Adalind's news that he was the father of her baby or she had a potion that could help Juliette. It was Juliette who escalated the situation and forced him into thinking the only solution was to protect Adalind.

I don't agree with that being the only solution. I think Nick could have handled it differently. But there's no doubt in my mind that if Juliette hadn't come into the situation when she did, Nick might have simply told Adalind to get the hell out of there and go back where she came from.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 08-16-2018

How could one talk to a person who says: blue and after a while says black.
That was Juliette.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-16-2018

(08-16-2018, 04:25 AM)irukandji Wrote: But there's no doubt in my mind that if Juliette hadn't come into the situation when she did, Nick might have simply told Adalind to get the hell out of there and go back where she came from.

That was Nick's attitude when he first saw Adalind in Renard's office. Adalind offered Nick the idea of the potion, but what really seemed to have an emotional effect on Nick was the idea that the baby might actually be his (which again makes me ask why the next thing out of his mouth wasn't "DNA test").

Nick had already agreed to take Adalind to Rosalee and they were on their way out when Juliette arrived on the scene.

It's hard to tell what the relative priorities of saving the innocent might-be-Nick's baby and preventing Juliette from becoming a murderer would have been, but saving Adalind would definitely have come in at a distant third.