Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 08-08-2018

I mean that she identified herself as a " killer".
There are certain situations through which some persons and are identified by the victim or the aggressor.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 06:24 AM)brandon Wrote: I mean that she identified herself as a " killer".
There are certain situations through which some persons and are identified by the victim or the aggressor.

Not only she identified herself as a killer. She missed the whole boat about accusing Nick wanting to kill her for becoming a Hex. Too bad we didn't get to see a scene seeing of herself introspectively after she became Eve, Evette, FrankenEve or Juliette again and seeing Nick living with Adalind. Imagine what went through her mind when she saw Nick in a great relationship with Adalind, a Hexenbiests. That must have been a hell of a "OOPS" moment, don't you think?

Maybe that is why she became so protective of Nick. Maybe she was trying to make up for that big ass "OOPS" moment. Too bad some of her fans still can't accept her outcome. They still insist on her being the victim instead of the perpetrator. She sure seemed to accept how it all turned out and content.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 05:29 AM)irukandji Wrote: Yes and I'm asking. When did Nick identify her as a killer?

Maybe he's thinking about the lead up to the scooby raid on King Freddie's house, when Nick was asked what they should do if Juliette was there and he said, "Kill her." Smile

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 04:54 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 05:29 AM)irukandji Wrote: Yes and I'm asking. When did Nick identify her as a killer?

Maybe he's thinking about the lead up to the scooby raid on King Freddie's house, when Nick was asked what they should do if Juliette was there and he said, "Kill her." Smile

I guess he could be meaning that. I just don't recall Juliette telling anyone that she was a killer.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 08-09-2018

(08-08-2018, 05:29 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 05:27 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette to be identified as a killer.

Yes and I'm asking. When did Nick identify her as a killer?

(08-08-2018, 06:24 AM)brandon Wrote: I mean that she identified herself as a " killer".

(08-08-2018, 07:57 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 04:54 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:

I guess he could be meaning that. I just don't recall Juliette telling anyone that she was a killer.

Another great example on how things get twisted around by the usual suspects. If you look at brandon's reply to the question. What part of brandon statement, "identified herself as a killer" became "When did Nick identify her as a killer?".

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-09-2018

Quote:Another great example on how things get twisted around by the usual suspects

Yes indeed, post 275 is a great example of how things get twisted around. My recommendation for the author of post 275 is to learn to read things through thoroughly and quote the right post in the first place.

That would have gone a long way in keeping things straight. Unfortunately for everyone else, that didn't occur. Nonsense post 275 now is now stuck in the debate with no possible response, much like many of the author's other posts.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 06:31 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Quote:Another great example on how things get twisted around by the usual suspects

Yes indeed, post 275 is a great example of how things get twisted around. My recommendation for the author of post 275 is to learn to read things through thoroughly and quote the right post in the first place.

That would have gone a long way in keeping things straight. Unfortunately for everyone else, that didn't occur. Nonsense post 275 now is now stuck in the debate with no possible response, much like many of the author's other posts.

All I did was re-posts #270, #271 & #274 in the order they were posted.

(08-09-2018, 06:31 AM)irukandji Wrote: Nonsense post 275 now is now stuck in the debate with no possible response.

sniff, sniff so, this is what hypocrisy smells like!

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-10-2018

Quote:All I did was re-posts #270, #271 & #274 in the order they were posted.

I recommend reading from the first post of the recent debate next time instead of stringing together something that ends up being a nonsense post. Everyone else got it but you. That should tell you something.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 08:03 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Quote:All I did was re-posts #270, #271 & #274 in the order they were posted.

I recommend reading from the first post of the recent debate next time instead of stringing together something that ends up being a nonsense post. Everyone else got it but you. That should tell you something.

(08-09-2018, 06:31 AM)irukandji Wrote:

So are you saying the additional two postings listed here did not occur? Are you saying they were created by me? or generated by me? More hypocrisy? Talk about "lurking"!!!

(08-09-2018, 06:31 AM)irukandji Wrote: Nonsense post 275 now is now stuck in the debate with no possible response.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 08-12-2018

(08-03-2018, 09:08 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 06:17 AM)irukandji Wrote: I do agree she probably would have reacted differently in bed, beginning with her kiss.

This actually came up during the production of the S05 episode in which Eve dopplegangers Renard. The question was, did the potion just make you look like the subject, or since it actually used a part of the subject's body, did it turn your body into a "working copy," i.e., would your dopplegangered body have all of the original subject's nagging aches and pains and - considering what was going to happen between "Renard" and Rachel - the original subject's sexual responses?

Ultimately, they just dodged the issue by having "Renard" have "performance issues," hence Sasha's "this has never happened to me before" line, so it's unclear whether Eve's dopplegangered body was a female body that just looked like a man but didn't work like one or if Eve just wasn't that into Rachel.

This is a very good point. It actually brought up a couple of things in my mind. First, Rachel noticed the difference in "Renard". While she attributed it to impotency, it was still noticed. Nick should have at the very least commented on manic "Juliette" the day of Monroe's wedding.

Second, I believe this has also come up. If Adalind simply took on a non working body, that would mean she would have had to have been pregnant before sleeping with Nick.