Grimm Forum
Hexenbiestdom - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hexenbiestdom (/Thread-Hexenbiestdom)

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 07-28-2018

Maybe with adaline's father it was a question of egos.
Remember what queen bee warned Nick?
and the boss of the firm presented Bonaparte as a "friend"?-or already knew about it much earlier?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 12:29 AM)irukandji Wrote: Adalind lived among them for a year, and for part of that year, Diana and Kelly were there as well. Yet neither Monroe, Rosalee, or Nick were even remotely curious enough about the nature of the hexenbiest to even ask.

Yes, I doubt that they were ever terribly curious about how hexenbiests and zauberbiests got on with each other.

There was a three season gap between the time Monroe and Rosalee shared what they knew about hexenbiests with Nick and the time they got friendly with Adalind. Once they did, all of Rosalee's conversations with Adalind were very Nick-centric, i.e., about Adalind's growing relationship with Nick, and offhand I don't recall Monroe ever having a one-on-one with Adalind. And, of course, Nick just didn't ever seem to want to talk about hexenbiest anything unless it was unavoidable. So the only way the subject was ever going to turn up among any of the scoobies would have been if circumstances made it essential for Adalind to raise it. And that never happened.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 07-28-2018

In the bed talking ,maybe.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - irukandji - 07-29-2018

(07-21-2018, 11:03 AM)syscrash Wrote: I find it funny how people blame her being an hexenbiest for her reactions. In real life there are many cases of pissed off people destroying things their partner cares about. Where do you think the term Fatal Attraction comes from. A partner having a child with someone else is one of the biggest triggers for the need for revenge.

I wanted to bring this statement up again in view of the recent posts regarding Nick's lack of curiosity regarding the hexenbiest. It's been discussed that Juliette torched the trailer simply because she was a scorned woman. I believe she was scorned. After all, Nick did make a point of choosing Adalind over her.

But I don't think that's the reason why she torched the trailer. I've often wondered what Juliette thought of Nick's reaction when she told him she was a hexenbiest, and then later when she woged. I think she went out to the trailer to find out by reading the diary. I think she torched the trailer because what was written in the diary about hexenbiests was slanted and biased. She knew that Nick was never ever going to see her as anything but a hexenbiest *as written in his diary*.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 07-29-2018

(07-29-2018, 08:09 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 11:03 AM)syscrash Wrote: I find it funny how people blame her being an hexenbiest for her reactions. In real life there are many cases of pissed off people destroying things their partner cares about. Where do you think the term Fatal Attraction comes from. A partner having a child with someone else is one of the biggest triggers for the need for revenge.

I wanted to bring this statement up again in view of the recent posts regarding Nick's lack of curiosity regarding the hexenbiest. It's been discussed that Juliette torched the trailer simply because she was a scorned woman. I believe she was scorned. After all, Nick did make a point of choosing Adalind over her.

But I don't think that's the reason why she torched the trailer. I've often wondered what Juliette thought of Nick's reaction when she told him she was a hexenbiest, and then later when she woged. I think she went out to the trailer to find out by reading the diary. I think she torched the trailer because what was written in the diary about hexenbiests was slanted and biased. She knew that Nick was never ever going to see her as anything but a hexenbiest *as written in his diary*.

It is so amazing how these two contributors keep getting the series of events twisted to suit their opinions. Both of you are entitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to twist events as you seem pleased.

Now we can debate on why she torched the trailer. Yea revenge was one of her reasons but if she was so upset about her situation why did it take weeks for her to torch the trailer. Why not after Nick went for the walk? I always said she did it to keep Nick occupied and out of the house so she could use the laptop to send the email. If she was so bent out on just revenge, why do it after she met Ken?

The other twist is about Juliette was upset that Nick took Adalind's side. Nick took neither Adalind's nor Juliette's side. Nick did take the side of his child that was residing in Adalind. Can one of you two explain why was Juliette so upset about Nick standing between his child and Juliette?

Also, when Nick had sex with Adalind, she was morphed into Juliette. What was Sean morphed as when Juliette has sex with him? I am curious how either one of you two can explain why are you two so bent out on claiming that Nick took a side of a side that no longer existed.

Juliette walked out on Nick and had sex with Sean weeks before she faced them in the precinct and torching the trailer. Why was she so upset about the Nicks baby incubating in Adalind? According to you two having sex with Sean was not cheating since they were broken up.

How come weeks later Nick was to take her side? According to you two, they were broken up? Why are you two still claiming Nick betrayed Juliette? Wasn't it Juliette that did the betraying? Wasn't it Juliette that became the vengeful Hex?

How can you excuse her of her vengeful betraying actions by blaming her Hex from one side of your mouths while from the other side of your mouths you claim she was betrayed by Nick weeks after she broke up their relationship?

RE: Hexenbiestdom - FaceInTheCrowd - 07-29-2018

I think Juliette's reason for torching the trailer were much simpler. The contents of the trailer represented all the symbols of what she considered the ruin of her life.

As far as "blame" goes, I always figured that Juliette started to lose her mind the moment she realized that the hexenbiest couldn't be undone. And here in Oregon we do a particularly lousy job of dealing with people suffering from mental illness.

I'm wondering if preconceived notions are more the factor here than blame.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - brandon - 07-29-2018

1)Juliette was the one who broke with Nick.
2) did not answer his calls.
3) mocked what was said by Nick.
4) did not want to talk to Rosalee
His attitude with Nick was to get into a fight ( in prison)
As it believed that he should choose her?
He choose the welfare of his son.

RE: Hexenbiestdom - dicappatore - 07-29-2018

(07-29-2018, 10:14 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I think Juliette's reason for torching the trailer were much simpler. The contents of the trailer represented all the symbols of what she considered the ruin of her life.

As far as "blame" goes, I always figured that Juliette started to lose her mind the moment she realized that the hexenbiest couldn't be undone. And here in Oregon we do a particularly lousy job of dealing with people suffering from mental illness.

It would be that simple if she did not follow up the torching with the phone call to Nick and then showing up at her old abode to send the email. Unless you think it was all conceived on the fly? But then there is that whole conversation she had with Ken, before she went out to burn it down. Do you recall this conversation?

Scene: Juliette meets with Kenneth in his hotel room.

[Kenneth offers Juliette a glass of wine]
Juliette: He actually told me to leave her alone. After what she's done to us...
Kenneth: Well, now that he's going to be a father, his protective urges have shifted.
Juliette: What's in it for me?
Kenneth: A whole new life with a family that values what you are and what you can do. This isn't about one city or one country. This is about everything. And not to mention, the family's very generous. You can have anything you want. So will you be a pawn, or will you be a queen? It's up to you.
Juliette: What do you want me to do?
Kenneth: Nick must have some way of communicating with his mother, yes?
Juliette: Yeah.
Kenneth: Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nick was in mortal danger and needed Mummy's help? I do hope she's the heroic type.

The next time we see Juliette is in the trailer staring the fire. Now I know I am just a simple minded transplanted New Yorker living in the backwoods of PA but even me, a bonafide Juliette hater ca n see, she was smart enough to come up with a simple plan. I will ask the question again. Why burn the trailer down now? What did the burning trailer offer to get Kelly back to Portland, except to get nick out of the house?

Here is the problem with some of her supporters. They refuse to admit, she was being played. I admit, she wasn't stupid, at the same time, she wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box.

(07-29-2018, 10:35 AM)brandon Wrote: 1)Juliette was the one who broke with Nick.

But only after she told him she was a hexenbiest. What did she see in him that made her leave?