Grimm Forum
Mr Z in the mirror - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Mr Z in the mirror (/Thread-Mr-Z-in-the-mirror)

Mr Z in the mirror - eric - 02-23-2018

Mr Z appeared in the mirrors of Nick and Monroe, no one else. Why just theirs? No one else in the gang was bothered. I wonder if Mr Z's staff alerted him that the last piece was active and had been used to cure Nick,Monroe and Eve/Juliette, who was living with Nick and working in Monroe's basement. How did he know Nick was the one he wanted? I am not sure if this was covered in other threads, if so please let me know and what the general belief was.

RE: Mr Z in the mirror - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-23-2018

Z latched onto Eve after the dead BC guy tried to drag her into hell, or wherever. The only time he appeared in mirrors was when Eve was looking into them. He was probably looking at Eve as his ticket to cross over into the regular universe so he could go looking for the stick. We really have no way of knowing for sure whether he had any idea who had the stick before Nick and Eve crossed through the mirror to his side.

RE: Mr Z in the mirror - dicappatore - 02-23-2018

(02-23-2018, 08:31 PM)eric Wrote: Mr Z appeared in the mirrors of Nick and Monroe, no one else. Why just theirs? No one else in the gang was bothered. I wonder if Mr Z's staff alerted him that the last piece was active and had been used to cure Nick,Monroe and Eve/Juliette, who was living with Nick and working in Monroe's basement. How did he know Nick was the one he wanted? I am not sure if this was covered in other threads, if so please let me know and what the general belief was.

Well, don't forget, Z's 1st appearance was in the spice shop on a hand held mirror that Evette was holding. According to Rosalee, that hand held mirror belonged to her brother and the spice shop. Then, it appeared in the fome bathroom mirror, then in Monro's full size house mirror. To me, like Face said, looked as it it was following Juliette. She was the one that was the victim of the "Death Grip" when she was cleaning up dead Wesen at the spice shop. To me, that is what triggered him to see into their world., instead of, whom the stick healed.

Then Evette dragged Nick into that other world after Evette exaggerated the situation, on her own, going solo, when she went in and Nick followed. Tell me, if you think, he still had lingering feelings for her. He still never buried her. Was that, Z's master plan, from the beginning? Probably, after Evette exposed this side of the world. Better question is, would Z have known about the stick if Nick never followed hen in? Maybe not, unless he tortured her.

RE: Mr Z in the mirror - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-24-2018

The information on the cloth plus Monroe's blutbad bible suggest that at one time the staff existed on this side of the mirror and was banished to the other side, probably along with its then current owner (Z), leaving a small splinter of it behind as the stick.

I'd say that Z always wanted to get back from where he and the staff had been banished to, recover the stick to complete the staff and then use it to conquer/destroy the world. And that someone on this side knew that and wanted to prevent it, which was why the stick and cloth had been squirreled away in whatever hiding place the seven grimms found it in.