Grimm Forum
Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? (/Thread-Was-the-Nick-Juliette-break-up-the-Nick-Adalind-mate-up-planned-from-the-start)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? - silver - 02-04-2018

Nick's the marrying type - IF he finds someone to tolerate his breezing in and out at all hours of the day and night - so Adalind seemed to fit the bill rather well - to my chagrin - it was sad - nothing but sad for what all happened to Juliette.

Nick was way too much of a independent type. Not that it's a bad thing.

RE: Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? - irukandji - 02-04-2018

If Nick were the marrying type, I would have thought the creative team would have had him proposing to Adalind right away. Although I suppose it would be kind of awkward as Nick told her he loved her, then took it all back by going back in time.

RE: Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? - silver - 02-04-2018

Um, I think the writing team did the right thing because who in their right mind, would have a highly intelligent man jump in with both feet - especially given the massive paradigm change? Only because they're human and biology says 'let's get it on,' did it progress to both proclaiming their love to each other. That's my take, anyway.

RE: Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? - irukandji - 02-04-2018

It might not rest with Nick at all but the hexenbiests. Perhaps they are not the marrying kind.

(02-04-2018, 01:59 PM)irukandji Wrote: It might not rest with Nick at all but the hexenbiests. Perhaps they are not the marrying kind.

Truly and amen! I remember when Hank 1st discovered Adalind was preggers, LoL. Very funny exchange between those present.

RE: Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? - brandon - 02-04-2018

Nick wanted to have a family, one couple but I never saw him put obstacles in Juliette for having a job.

(02-04-2018, 02:28 PM)brandon Wrote: Nick wanted to have a family, one couple but I never saw him put obstacles in Juliette for having a job.

If he wanted a family, Nick never really gave any indication of it. Even after baby Kelly came along, I don't recall him mentioning that he'd love another little set of Burkhardt feet darting about the fome.

RE: Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? - brandon - 02-04-2018

Maybe he did not tell him to Juliette.
1) Bought a ring
2) He said wanted to marry only once.
I do not think he will seek to kill his "wife".

RE: Was the Nick/Juliette break-up & the Nick/Adalind mate-up planned from the start? - Henry of green - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 01:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: If Nick were the marrying type, I would have thought the creative team would have had him proposing to Adalind right away. Although I suppose it would be kind of awkward as Nick told her he loved her, then took it all back by going back in time.

Seriously, There you go again making up BS simply because your unhappy with the end of the show, Nick took nothing away Nick told Trubel he was going to use the staff to try and bring them back the way Zerstorer brought Trubel back, which means revive them. Nick grabbed the staff then Zerstorer disappeared and the stick dragged Nick through the portal, Nick turned back nothing he and Trubel didn’t have a clue what the staff was doing, you really should stop making up your own BS and actually take what was given on the show.

As for Juliette being more of a marrying type than Nick, what total nonsense how many times did Juliette propose oh yes zero times, Nick proposed once and had two other attempted proposals fail because of interruption or Juliette saying someday.
Nick talked about marriage Multiple times on the show some of his first words in the pilot were talking about marriage, Juliette hardly ever talked about marriage unless she was rejecting proposals.

Haha, HoG, she was proposed to ONCE on the show, and suddenly she's rejected many proposals? LoL.

I think this goes to show how our emotions can warp our judgment - something to pay attention to.