Grimm Forum
Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's (/Thread-Who-s-heinous-acts-were-worse-Adalind-s-or-Juliette-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 02:42 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I thought you started off by saying Adalind did murder Marie. You didn't use tried to or attempted to when mentioning her like you did with Hank and Juliette.

I did. But is it worth it to continually debate over something for which both parties have evidence to support their opinions? Not that I can see. Adalind did attempt to murder Juliette and Hank. I should have clarified that. I was trying to change the subject and get away from the discussion about Aunt Marie and whatever Adalind was talking about.

(11-07-2017, 02:42 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: From what I understand, the debate wasn't about Adalind's morals. She isn't any better for attempted murder than actual murder. The debate was about what actually happened and labeling it correctly. Nick told Kelly that Adalind tried to kill Aunt Marie and Kelly responded by saying "You tried to kill my sister?" That's all this was about.

The debate straggled off into the above scenario where Adalind talks to Nick while she's in jail. My original point had nothing to do with it or Adalind's morals. It has come up quite often that somehow, Adalind is not as guilty because she acted on behalf of Renard. I disagree. I find her actions more heinous because the people she attempted to kill (Juliette and Hank, for example) were really unknown to her. That takes a very cold heart.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - rpmaluki - 11-07-2017

One could argue killing those one knew is colder.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-07-2017

What’s far colder is living next door to someone for years knowing their names their families and just turing around and having them murdered just so you can get back at your ex boyfriend. That’s what I call cold ,Hexenbitch Juliette sat around with prince Kenneth planning the murders of her nieghbours then had a shag to celebrate in her ex’s bed that’s ice cold.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-07-2017

Isn't Juliette free to shag anyone she wants?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Henry of green Wrote: If you think there’s nothing wrong with celebrating the deaths of innocents with sex that’s fine.

Henry, isn’t it obvious? To the simple minded, context has no bearings.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-08-2017

(11-07-2017, 09:47 PM)Henry of green Wrote: If you think there’s nothing wrong with celebrating the deaths of innocents with sex that’s fine.

Getting back to the thread, I would have to give Juliette credit here. At the very least, Kenneth was left whole after having sex with her. Adalind slowly murdered Hank using sex and degrimmed Nick using sex.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 11-08-2017

(11-08-2017, 03:24 AM)Henry of green Wrote: She didn't kill hank but did she.

Hank was murdered?? WTF, what episode did I miss?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 11-08-2017

I think ,Irk, just meant he was slowly dying if Nick hadn’t saved him but still no one died in that situation, plenty died in the Juliette Kenneth situation.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 11-08-2017

Just curious about some things here since it seems at least a couple of posters are convinced Juliette pulled the trigger on the neighbors:

Juliette told Kenneth the location of the neighbors' houses, that is confirmed via script. How many neighbors did she reveal to Kenneth?

Of those neighbors, how many were actually killed?

When were the neighbors killed?

How did Kenneth convince Juliette to participate in their killings?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - rpmaluki - 11-08-2017

Just before the ambush on Kelly.

Are you asking because you genuinely don't know, or are you being deliberately obtuse? I honestly curious.