Grimm Forum
Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's (/Thread-Who-s-heinous-acts-were-worse-Adalind-s-or-Juliette-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Hell Rell - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 09:05 AM)irukandji Wrote: This thread has nothing to do with the shows creators or Nick being a grimm. It asks the question, whose acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's? For me, it's Nick and Adalind because they did something Juliette didn't. They passed their bad ways on to their children.

I gotta admit that I'm curious about something. Do you think Grimms were more of a positive or negative in the world?

I ask that because I get the feeling you don't think anyone should've been a Grimm.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - New Guy - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 09:05 AM)irukandji Wrote: This thread has nothing to do with the shows creators or Nick being a grimm. It asks the question, whose acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's? For me, it's Nick and Adalind because they did something Juliette didn't. They passed their bad ways on to their children.
Hey Iruk,
The question posed is:
Quote:Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's
Posters can reply Adalind's or Juliette's, but your reply:
Quote:it's Nick and Adalind
is not a valid reply.
Was the question not clear?
N G

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 09:26 AM)Henry of green Wrote:

Yes but your missing the point what Nick does hunting bad wesen in the show is considered heroic to you it’s heinous but in the show it’s not heinous you can deny it until your blue in the face but Nick is a hero in this grimm world, what Diania and kelly are doing at the end is considered heroic not heinous in the show. You are perfectly entitled to think of it as heinous but the show says differently. It’s your opinion that thier passing on thier bad ways, in the shows narrative Nick is a hero so passing on his ways on the show at least is considered good not bad.

I'll tell you what. Since there are those having such a hissy about Nick being involved, let's go back to the original question. For me, the answer is Adalind because she didn't seek a better life for her children. Instead, she passed on her evil to them. You may think her heroic, but I don't see anything heroic in that at all.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 02-03-2018

Once agian your entitled to your opinion but in the world of Grimm Adalind raising her children to follow in nicks footsteps is a good thing if you don’t like it tough the show is called Grimm. Ethier way it not possible for her children to live a normal life safley, Kelly is half hexenbiest and half Grimm and Diania is a super hexenbiest, it’s solely your opinion it’s not a better life for her children. As far as the show is concerned her children are fighting on the side of good.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - silver - 02-04-2018

Even though their actions varied widely, it still adds up to both did equally heinous stuff.

You don't have to be 'evil' as such, to do what they think is best for the kids.

It's simply the nature of both 'biests'.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 12:10 AM)silver Wrote: Even though their actions varied widely, it still adds up to both did equally heinous stuff.

You don't have to be 'evil' as such, to do what they think is best for the kids.

Intelligent comment that I mostly agree with they were both equally heinous in their behaviour however the innocent neighbors deaths that Juliette helped arrange in my opinion makes Juliettes actual crimes more heinous.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 02-04-2018

(02-03-2018, 11:47 AM)New Guy Wrote:
Hey Iruk,
The question posed is:
Quote:Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's
Posters can reply Adalind's or Juliette's, but your reply:
Quote:it's Nick and Adalind
is not a valid reply.
Was the question not clear?
N G

oops, another "Foot in the mouth" caught red handed. ROFLMAO

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - silver - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 01:22 AM)Henry of green Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 12:10 AM)silver Wrote: Even though their actions varied widely, it still adds up to both did equally heinous stuff.

Intelligent comment that I mostly agree with they were both equally heinous in their behaviour however the innocent neighbors deaths that Juliette helped arrange in my opinion makes Juliettes actual crimes more heinous.

Well, you have a point -- She may have had no idea about what would befall the neighbors -- unless there was detailed exchange of info between her and Kenneth / Rispoli. That was an indirect occurrence due to her assist in the 'project'.

I continue to think they're equally unruffled over the deaths of anybody....when they are hexenbiests.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 02-04-2018

(02-04-2018, 02:13 AM)silver Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 01:22 AM)Henry of green Wrote:

Well, you have a point -- She may have had no idea about what would befall the neighbors -- unless there was detailed exchange of info between her and Kenneth / Rispoli. That was an indirect occurrence due to her assist in the 'project'.

I continue to think they're equally unruffled over the deaths of anybody....when they are hexenbiests.

Silva, it’s not as simple as that, Adalind was at her most heinous when she was human in late season 1 and season 2 , she put innocent Juliette in a comma and tried to sell her child while human and helped set up Frau pech’s death. She was a hexenbiest in season 5 and 6 yet she was at her most compassionate saving Juliette from the tunnel, helping the gang defeat Renard and BC and trying to stop Diania from being so murderous. Hexenbiest Adalind had tears in her eyes when she heard about Wu and Hanks death in 5x13, season 2 human Adalind had the Verat beat up and hospitalise poor Hank barely a year after trying to kill him yet she didn’t give a toss.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - rpmaluki - 02-04-2018

I don't think Adalind set up frau Pech's murder. She told Stefania Frau Pech scared her after being threatened that she was worth more dead than alive. The next scene was Frau Pech then disguised as Adalind trying to trap Stefania to revealing her plans learned how to bring back the hexenbiest was killed on the spot with no Adalind in sight. I don't remember exactly but apparently nobody knew how to bring back the hexenbiest except Stefania and she with her sons killed Frau Pech. Adalind’s role in the whole thing was partaking in the nasty ritual that involved Frau Pech's remains.