Grimm Forum
Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's (/Thread-Who-s-heinous-acts-were-worse-Adalind-s-or-Juliette-s)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - brandon - 02-03-2018

it was not so easy to say that his relatives had been hunting strange creatures.
I do not see anything important that did not mention Juliette's father, if he lived with him or not.Nick lost both parents, Rosalee was a drug addict.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Robyn - 02-03-2018

I’m sure it wasn’t easy for Nick to tell Juliette that her life with him was about to be upended or that the truth risked losing her. But to be fair, Nick expected total honesty from Juliette in S4, and her new reality as a Hexenbiest was equally difficult to disclose.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - dicappatore - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 07:43 AM)Robyn Wrote: I’m sure it wasn’t easy for Nick to tell Juliette that her life with him was about to be upended or that the truth risked losing her. But to be fair, Nick expected total honesty from Juliette in S4, and her new reality as a Hexenbiest was equally difficult to disclose.

You hit the nail on the head Robyn. Like the saying goes, "It takes two to tango". yet some still only see one person doing the tango and can only blame Nick for the breakup. I guess they aren't avid watchers of "Dancing with the Stars". There they could easily see, you can't Tango alone.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - brandon - 02-03-2018

Its easy blame an Nick and not see really.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 08:13 AM)brandon Wrote: Its easy blame an Nick and not see really.

Kelly and Diana are murderers. Would passing down unsavory traits to one's children (such as murder) be considered heinous? Would Nick and Adalind be to blame for that?

(02-03-2018, 07:23 AM)Robyn Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 08:23 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 12:47 PM)Robyn Wrote: Juliette grew up in a loving and healthy environment without a father figure.
Do we know that for sure? I've never really ever heard her speak much of her grandmother or her father.
Not really, and because there was little said about Juliette’s background I’m assuming it was positive. I think the writers would have Juliette or another character reference negatively impacting events if they were relevant to her S4 Hexenbiest mindset. The only information I recall was that Juliette wasn’t a typical Hexenbiest because of the spell and that suddenly everyone ‘knew’ the Hexenbiest spirit controlled the host’s decisions.

The series did not give us much information on how the hexenbiest spirit takes over its host or even if the hexenbiest spirit can take over its host. But let's say a hexenbiest spirit can take over its host. How would it go about doing that? The only thing I can think of is for the spirit to locate and hone in on a host's weakness. Juliette was not a murderer, but easily became one once the spirit took over. Did the spirit hone in on let's say, a not so great childhood, and use that against Juliette?

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 08:18 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 08:13 AM)brandon Wrote: Its easy blame an Nick and not see really.

Kelly and Diana are murderers. Would passing down unsavory traits to one's children (such as murder) be considered heinous? Would Nick and Adalind be to blame for that?

Diania was a murderer before she was even born she was killing from within the womb, that’s hardly Nicks fault and everyone on the show was a murderer except for maybe bud, the triplets also appear to be out killing bad wesen so is that Monroe and Rosalees fault . If you are going to hold Nick and Adalind responsible for thier children being murderers then Monroe and Rosalee deserve equal blame for the triplets being killers.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - irukandji - 02-03-2018

I don't hold with the argument that just because she was a murderer from birth, she should be allowed to continue to murder. Adalind and Nick not only allowed it with Diana, but with Kelly as well. They also brought the triplets into their little circle of murder. What Adalind and Nick did was heinous enough, but they allowed their atrocities to seep through onto their children.

RE: Who's heinous acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's - Henry of green - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 08:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: I don't hold with the argument that just because she was a murderer from birth, she should be allowed to continue to murder. Adalind and Nick not only allowed it with Diana, but with Kelly as well. They also brought the triplets into their little circle of murder. What Adalind and Nick did was heinous enough, but they allowed their atrocities to seep through onto their children.

As did Monroe and Rosalee they are the triplets perants they hold ultimate responsibility for how they turned out not Nick and Adalind. To you it’s henuios because you think Nick and grimms are heniuos and there’s nothing wrong with that, but sorry to say the show creators think of grimms as hero’s and the way Dianna and kelly were brought up was the proper way in their eyes. The show is called Grimm after all not the heinous adventures of Nick.

This thread has nothing to do with the shows creators or Nick being a grimm. It asks the question, whose acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's? For me, it's Nick and Adalind because they did something Juliette didn't. They passed their bad ways on to their children.

(02-03-2018, 09:05 AM)irukandji Wrote: This thread has nothing to do with the shows creators or Nick being a grimm. It asks the question, whose acts were worse, Adalind's or Juliette's? For me, it's Nick and Adalind because they did something Juliette didn't. They passed their bad ways on to their children.

Yes but your missing the point what Nick does hunting bad wesen in the show is considered heroic to you it’s heinous but in the show it’s not heinous you can deny it until your blue in the face but Nick is a hero in this grimm world, what Diania and kelly are doing at the end is considered heroic not heinous in the show. You are perfectly entitled to think of it as heinous but the show says differently. It’s your opinion that thier passing on thier bad ways, in the shows narrative Nick is a hero so passing on his ways on the show at least is considered good not bad.