Grimm Forum
The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping (/Thread-The-Chain-of-Events-Diana-s-Kidnapping)

The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping - Devegs - 11-01-2017

I moved this here so we can discuss further
(11-01-2017, 12:27 AM)dicappatore Wrote: She went after Nick because Viktor gave her an ultimatum, to be with her daughter. At that instance, if she had a bone to pick with anyone about her daughter, was Sean. At the time, as far as she was concerned, Sean is the one that handed over Diana to the Royals, not Nick nor Kelly.

I agree with you there Dicap. Adalind probably blamed Sean the most for the kidnapping before and after the she found out the true culprits since Sean was the one who took Diana from her and handed her over to whoever got her. It was Sean, the father of the child, that was okay with whatever plan (either royals or Kelly's) to have his daughter. I believe he was the one that had called Adalind to go over to the police station. I recall that he had to convince her that trying to ID Kelly it was the right thing to do. IIRC, she told Sean maybe they shouldn't be trying to pursue charging Kelly for her mother's death. After all, Kelly had just saved them by bringing them safely out of Vienna - after the Resistance had been compromised. Adalind had been willing to give Kelly a pass after she had found out that Kelly had killed her mother.

(11-01-2017, 12:11 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Did the Royals actually ever have Diana in their possession in the original kidnapping?

Dicap had answered in the other thread. Sean handed Diana to Victor. Then they stole her from Victor masquerading as the resistance.

RE: The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping - rpmaluki - 11-01-2017

Thanks for the clarification.

RE: The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping - dicappatore - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 05:46 AM)Henry of green Wrote: The thing that really drove me crazy during the kidnapping story was reading reviewers actually praising the gang for stealing Diania like it was some honorable thing to serprate a mother from child. I think if Adalind had of been a hero instead of a villain these same reviewers would have been outraged.

I agree with you Henry. Adalind’s track record was not the best, prior to the birth of Diana. Most, including Sean and the rest of the Royals did not trust her persona as a dedicated responsible mother. Her actions, while pregnant, were not the most honorable for a “Mother-to-be”, Using her unborn child as a pawn.

Comparing her behavior, during her pregnancy for Kelly and after his birth. She did a 180-degree turnaround. I have probably made some of the worst criticism of Adalind 1.0. Of the main characters, I rated her above Juliette on my slut meter and just under Sean. But this was the Adalind for the 1st three and a half seasons.

Once the Royals abandoned her, she finally came to the realization that the whole royal bunch, including Sean Renard, were the used scum buckets, that we, well, most of us, became to accept. This is why I have always supported the Nick/Adalind union at the end.

RE: The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping - jsgrimm45 - 11-01-2017

Had the group done this just because she was Adalind I would agree, (you knew there was a but coming) but to save lives all lives even Adalind was the reason so I'm one who think they did the right thing. Just don't forget the five dollars when you take this to get coffee.

RE: The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping - dicappatore - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 10:28 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Had the group done this just because she was Adalind I would agree, (you knew there was a but coming) but to save lives all lives even Adalind was the reason so I'm one who think they did the right thing. Just don't forget the five dollars when you take this to get coffee.

you mean Cough-fee!

Check this out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBiIrBsV2rY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_dx7CkA0ck

RE: The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping - brandon - 11-01-2017

If she had money would not have pregnant. I do not think could have asked for money from the family real without having to give something in return- "to be again Hexenbiest".
Nick did not know, only thought about the previous actions.
How do get pregnant does not count.

RE: The Chain of Events: Diana's Kidnapping - Devegs - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 05:46 AM)Henry of green Wrote: The thing that really drove me crazy during the kidnapping story was reading reviewers actually praising the gang for stealing Diania like it was some honorable thing to separate a mother from child. I think if Adalind had of been a hero instead of a villain these same reviewers would have been outraged.

True. At the time Adalind was one of the antagonists like you pointed out. Fans were given a plausible reason for the scoobies to do what they did and Adalind got her just deserts for her crimes against the scoobies.