Grimm Forum
If the show hadn't been cancelled - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: If the show hadn't been cancelled (/Thread-If-the-show-hadn-t-been-cancelled)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

If the show hadn't been cancelled - wesen - 09-03-2017

I wonder what scenarios the show writers would have come up with for season 7 onwards.

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-03-2017

Viktor and the rest of the royals are still unfinished business. Viktor doesn't know that the Grimm treasure has been found, and Nick, Adalind and Sean all have enough scores to settle with him that taking him down could be a good bonding experience for them.

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - dicappatore - 09-04-2017

One of the episode title, "Three is a crowd". Rosalee would have her litter.

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - wesen - 09-04-2017

I'm thinking evil Grimms working for the Royals. The show never showed any other Grimms much except Nick, his immediate family and truble.

Oh yeah, there was that old man too and his son Josh.

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - syscrash - 09-04-2017

AFter the way the show ended with all the damage and exposure. It would be hard to imagine that wesen would still be a secret. I could see the Grimm universe would be like the marvel universe. People know that people with abilities exist. They also accept that there is a need for people with abilities to combat them. That is where Diana, Kelly and the triplets would come in.

Diana has the power, Kelly has the Grimm legacy. The triplets provide the knowledge, gadgets, science, and potions needed to solve the problems. The basement of the spice shop is like a laboratory where they work on their inventions.

Kelly tries to go about using diplomacy to solve problems. Diana always wants to solve the problem with force. She is the mussel of the group.

They could mention character from the original but would not need to show them. The only set they would need to recreate would be the spice shop. But it would be different since the triplets turned it into a laboratory type of setup.

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-04-2017

That"d be a credible basis for a new series, but if the original series hadn't been cancelled, we wouldn't have gotten the 20 years later epilog. The first episode of season 7 would probably have been what everybody did the day after Nick and Eve came crashing through the mirror the second time.

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - dicappatore - 09-04-2017

(09-04-2017, 04:50 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: That"d be a credible basis for a new series, but if the original series hadn't been cancelled, we wouldn't have gotten the 20 years later epilog. The first episode of season 7 would probably have been what everybody did the day after Nick and Eve came crashing through the mirror the second time.

Given the influence of the show, Games of Thrones” I predict a three-some episode, S7, E1, The Grimm does the Hexenbiests. You can pick which Hexenbiests or Grimm, there is another in Portland!

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - eric - 09-05-2017

If there had been more seasons, many lose ends could have been tied up and new ones opened up. What happens to Juliette-stay in Portland, move on, how does she earn a living. Now that she has two kids, does Adeline go back to work, does she home school Diana like she was, how does she handle visits from Maw Maw Catherine. Renard's future-stay in Portland, try a coup to get control of the family. Would the reformed Council pose a problem for the gang. Would the WOW continue, with new wessen pushing the plot lines along. I am starting to get over my depression about the death of my favorite TV show(finally, says the wife) ,but I can see a bunch of possible story lines.

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - syscrash - 09-05-2017

The events in the finally as I see it Sean and Eve are the only two characters that I see would change. Rosalee and Monroe would go back to the spice shop and raise their kids. Nick and Adalind would go back to the fome.

Diana would be a big question. For one Nick now knows how dangerous she can be. Diana also knows what happened. Now that Sean is back with the group, he is going to want to be in Diana life even more then before.

Eve is the other character that is a big question. She now no longer has a purpose or a goal. Maybe a rebuilding of HW. That need is still there. nothing has changed in the fight against BC. Just because Conrad is dead does not mean BC is dead. Rebuilding HW would also give Trubel something to do. It would be an interesting show with Eve in charge of HW. That would make her an equal with Sean. Nick was already seeking Eve's help. Eve running Hw would make him have to come to her even more.

I found it interesting that HW did not have any interactions with Portland PD. Taking that into account, Eve would not have much interaction with Sean. But from a story standpoint. with both running a department plus their past encounters. The show could put them together. I would imagine it would be a working relationship with benefits.

With Eve and Sean spending time together, Eve having the love of using magic frivolously. I could see the relaxed use of magic around Diana. Plus allowing Diana to use magic when she wants being a problem with Nick and Adalind.

Nick is another big question. We saw even though Eve has moved on Nick has not. Even though Nick is the Grimm. Having Eve running HW and Sean running the police department. Would make Nick's position interesting. It would also be interesting seeing Adalind reaction. Where Adalind worked for Sean. Eve would be working with Sean. In some cases Sean could even be working for Eve. Eve is to controlled by her power to ever be controlled by Sean.

RE: If the show hadn't been cancelled - naw207 - 09-05-2017

Had the show not been Cancelled we would have gotten a full Season 6. Alot of stuff would have been more fleshed out and some of the stuff would have been carried over to Season 7.

1. Black Claw would still be a huge factor throughout Season 6. We will see Renard becoming Mayor and the fallout between him and Nick/Gang. We would also see the repercussions of Bonoporte Death. Some of the higher ups would know that he is missing and would want to know what happened to him. Renard would have to cover that up some how.

No turning Nick into a fugitive. Blaming him for all the officers death wouldn't work given there would be an investigation and some stuff would come back to him. Although the writers would have Nick leave Portland alongside Juilette/Eve.

2. The repercussions of all the police officers deaths. Clearly there would be some investigation however Renard would want to keep it low key especially considering some died at his police station and he just became mayor. I mean this wouldn't look good. Renard would need a patsy to blame everything on. Nick wouldn't work because it would look bad if one of his officers at his police station slaughtered all those policemen. There would be an investigation and considering the unsolved cases and cover ups wouldn't look good for Renard.

So the writers would have taken a approach with the season in concerns with Renard showing him trying to cover up Bonoporte Murder from Black Claw and the true nature of the police murders from the investigation bureau. Which would have went well with Ghost Meisner teasing Renard and making him feel like he is going insane. All of that lying and covering up would take a toll on Renard.

3. The writers would have delved more into the repercussions of Nick using the stick on Juilette/Eve. With Nick being public enemy number 1 to alot of wesen in Portland he would have to leave for a little while. With that being said the writers more than likely would have made Juilette/Eve go with him. This is when we would get the apology from both parties to each other. Blah, Blah, Blah and more than likely them trying to reconcile their romantic relationship.

At the same time with Nick Leaving we would see him travelling to learn more about the Stick. Ofcourse Renard would have approved this time as Vacation/Leave given he wouldn't want Nick in Portland during the investigation.

4. Monroe and Rosalee plot line would be focused on the pregnancy. We would have seen the questioning remaining in Portland. Their child future and showing the pregnancy. There would be no triplets because production wise it would be hard to do.

5. With Hank and Wu we would have seen them going back to work and dealing with rumors surrounding Nick and the investigation. Wu would have been questioned and suspended given some video cameras would have show him leaving a crime scene with Blood on his shirt(Two people he killed). So he would without a doubt have been investigated. Renard wouldn't help either given their fall out. Ofcourse also the NeanderWu thing would also be focused on.

Hank would be questioning remaining in Portland or transferring.

6. Truble would be called away by HW. Black Claw would have targeted and destroyed multiple HW locations. Now HW needs all of its associate back. This is were the story would end for her this season. With this not being the last season the writers don't feel the need to bring her back for 1 the finale.

7. With Adalind the writers would have dealt with her forced engagement with Renard, Nick being M.I.A and her trying to get through and understand Diana. We also would have started to see Kelly gain some powers. Fans have being asking since he was in Adalinds womb. We would have seen more of Adalinds spell books researching ways to remove the ring enchantment. We also would have seen her go back to working at the law firm.

Ofcourse we would have still had the Zestorer storyline and everything would have came together. Also alot of Wesen of the week.

Mind you what I wrote is the more logical steps of what would have happened given Season 5 cliff hangers. Not necessarily what I would want to happen.

Then ofcousre the Zestorer stuff would have carried over into Season 7.