Grimm Forum
Zerstorer - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Zerstorer (/Thread-Zerstorer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Zerstorer - dicappatore - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 02:35 PM)Devegs Wrote: [quote='silver' pid='59789' dateline='1498752697']

Anyway, that was so two seasons past don't you think? Or do you think she has been pulling a con on Nick for the past two seasons and twenty years later too?

I think what happened to Adalind was motherhood. Maybe if her 1st kid didn't get taken from her, she wouldn't have been so more evil. And Juliette, seeing her change so, will probably make Juliette decide to never have kids of her own.

RE: Zerstorer - irukandji - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 09:11 AM)silver Wrote: Um, I was trying to explain how the 'Devil' really works by making others do his bidding and offer up their goodies to him without the devil twisting any arms. People don't seem to realize how it works.
That way, Satan can retain his innocence (in a manner of speaking) and radiant charm while bringing others crashing down.

Welll....actually he's more powerful than that. My upbringing taught me that Satan is after a person's soul. Once he has that, he has control. But there's also the thought that a person can sell their soul to the devil in exchange for wealth, power, etc.

(06-29-2017, 09:11 AM)silver Wrote: Nick wasn't delusional after the visits from Aunt Marie and Momma Kelly, was he?

I thought he was the only one who saw Kelly and Marie.

(06-29-2017, 09:11 AM)silver Wrote: His initial oafishness was explained using Ultron as an example of why he acted that way when he first arrived.

Yes I saw the explanation. I don't agree with it.

RE: Zerstorer - Devegs - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 04:15 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 02:35 PM)Devegs Wrote: [quote='silver' pid='59789' dateline='1498752697']

Anyway, that was so two seasons past don't you think? Or do you think she has been pulling a con on Nick for the past two seasons and twenty years later too?

I think what happened to Adalind was motherhood. Maybe if her 1st kid didn't get taken from her, she wouldn't have been so more evil...

I agree. I think her redemption arc was rooted in that. Motherhood was the switch that moved her in the direction of the 'good'. With Diana, the first time around, she started to soften and was willing to give up everything to go underground with the resistance. That plan got disrupted. The second time around she was able to find a somewhat safe haven to enjoy motherhood and finally surrender to the change.

RE: Zerstorer - silver - 06-30-2017

(06-29-2017, 10:18 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 09:11 AM)silver Wrote: P.S. To decappatore: You're originally from NYC, aren't you?

Grew up and lived there for about 30 years. Originally from Europe. Some photos of the town I am from

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7015/6591303269_e3d11cd043_z.jpg
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/38577038.jpg
http://image.3bmeteo.com/images/user_foto/w_1280/36711453364085.jpg
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/95189429.jpg

There was a big time project and they re-built the medieval castle.

Nice pics - Very quaint and otherworldly - to me. Is that tall cluster of dwellings (?) supposed to be a castle?

RE: Zerstorer - dicappatore - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 01:29 AM)silver Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 10:18 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 09:11 AM)silver Wrote: P.S. To decappatore: You're originally from NYC, aren't you?

Grew up and lived there for about 30 years. Originally from Europe. Some photos of the town I am from

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7015/6591303269_e3d11cd043_z.jpg
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/38577038.jpg
http://image.3bmeteo.com/images/user_foto/w_1280/36711453364085.jpg
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/95189429.jpg

There was a big time project and they re-built the medieval castle.

Nice pics - Very quaint and otherworldly - to me. Is that tall cluster of dwellings (?) supposed to be a castle?

Yes, The whole tower and and the rest of that was all rebuilt. these were before photo

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/8439102.jpg

http://a5.images.divisare.com/images/dpr_auto,f_auto,q_auto,w_auto/v1/project_images/313918/1954778680/angelo-verderosa-restauro-del-castello-di-quaglietta.jpg

(06-29-2017, 04:33 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 09:11 AM)silver Wrote: Um, I was trying to explain how the 'Devil' really works by making others do his bidding and offer up their goodies to him without the devil twisting any arms. People don't seem to realize how it works.
That way, Satan can retain his innocence (in a manner of speaking) and radiant charm while bringing others crashing down.

Welll....actually he's more powerful than that. My upbringing taught me that Satan is after a person's soul. Once he has that, he has control. But there's also the thought that a person can sell their soul to the devil in exchange for wealth, power, etc.

(06-29-2017, 09:11 AM)silver Wrote: Nick wasn't delusional after the visits from Aunt Marie and Momma Kelly, was he?

I thought he was the only one who saw Kelly and Marie.

(06-29-2017, 09:11 AM)silver Wrote: His initial oafishness was explained using Ultron as an example of why he acted that way when he first arrived.

Yes I saw the explanation. I don't agree with it.

Diana asked 'where are the other two Grimm who were fighting with you?' So, Diana also saw them.

I saw the explanation too, and it's one I hadn't thought of and while I thought it was plausible, I had doubts about it. Maybe he was just mocking them, but a combination of the two might be the thing.

RE: Zerstorer - dicappatore - 06-30-2017

Excluding the “Z” guy. Whether some of these characters come close to being Satanic or not, The devil or not. Or how the devil works. But somehow the conversation of this thread shifted to Juliette.

If I was in Nick’s shoes. I would have never had the conversation with Juliette about her future plans. I would have finished what He started at the end of season 4 by chocking the crap out of Juliette. Or have killed her off as Eve by never using the stick on her.

This is what flips me out. comparing the evil in these two Hexenbeist doesn’t even come close. Especially in my eyes, if I was in Nick’s shoes.

First, let’s look at all the Hexenbeist we were exposed to. None of them come close to what Juliette did. And that she was much more powerful because she wasn’t born with the condition and new at the practice is a good reason, not an excuse.

You can debate if Nick was insensitive to her new condition or not? You can debate if having sex with Sean and Ken, two royals , was just casual sex or not since they were ultimately more responsible for the series of events that led her to be a Hex, than Nick.. You can even accuse Nick betrayed Juliette by knowing he was having unprotected sex with Adalind incognito as Juliette because he wanted a son. Let’s not forget how Monroe almost was shot.

Her, having her hands resulting in the decapitation of his mother is pure evil and UNFORGIVABLE. If anyone in this series had any reasons to decapitate Kelly was Adalind. Kelly killed her mother. Weather is was unintentionally or not. Kelly pushed her into the mirror that caused her death.

I will even attest to being a man, I am unable to feel the scorned woman in Juliette. Last time I looked, Kelly was a woman, a mother and a grandmother. She showed nothing but love trust and acceptance of her in her son’s life. All this “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” is pure BS. This has nothing to do with man versus women. This is the script giving us Pure Evil.

Adding the death of so many neighbors to the evil that this woman possessed? Is comparing Adalind, a girls scout, to Juliette, ISIS, or a NAZI. Nick should have killed her permanently!

Again, IMO, this is where the writers flocked up BIG TIME. The production got a second chance to keep the series going after season 4. She was now Dead. They went the wrong way to bring back a character played by the girlfriend of the main actor which led the premature demise of the series.

RE: Zerstorer - New Guy - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 12:28 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Excluding the “Z” guy. Whether some of these characters come close to being Satanic or not, The devil or not. Or how the devil works. But somehow the conversation of this thread shifted to Juliette.

If I was in Nick’s shoes. I would have never had the conversation with Juliette about her future plans. I would have finished what He started at the end of season 4 by chocking the crap out of Juliette. Or have killed her off as Eve by never using the stick on her.

This is what flips me out. comparing the evil in these two Hexenbeist doesn’t even come close. Especially in my eyes, if I was in Nick’s shoes.

First, let’s look at all the Hexenbeist we were exposed to. None of them come close to what Juliette did. And that she was much more powerful because she wasn’t born with the condition and new at the practice is a good reason, not an excuse.

You can debate if Nick was insensitive to her new condition or not? You can debate if having sex with Sean and Ken, two royals , was just casual sex or not since they were ultimately more responsible for the series of events that led her to be a Hex, than Nick.. You can even accuse Nick betrayed Juliette by knowing he was having unprotected sex with Adalind incognito as Juliette because he wanted a son. Let’s not forget how Monroe almost was shot.

Her, having her hands resulting in the decapitation of his mother is pure evil and UNFORGIVABLE. If anyone in this series had any reasons to decapitate Kelly was Adalind. Kelly killed her mother. Weather is was unintentionally or not. Kelly pushed her into the mirror that caused her death.

I will even attest to being a man, I am unable to feel the scorned woman in Juliette. Last time I looked, Kelly was a woman, a mother and a grandmother. She showed nothing but love trust and acceptance of her in her son’s life. All this “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” is pure BS. This has nothing to do with man versus women. This is the script giving us Pure Evil.

Adding the death of so many neighbors to the evil that this woman possessed? Is comparing Adalind, a girls scout, to Juliette, ISIS, or a NAZI. Nick should have killed her permanently!

Again, IMO, this is where the writers flocked up BIG TIME. The production got a second chance to keep the series going after season 4. She was now Dead. They went the wrong way to bring back a character played by the girlfriend of the main actor which led the premature demise of the series.
Greetings Dicappatore,
Well said!
Many on the forum see many of your observations and opinions in total opposition. However, I fully agree about the deadly error G&K made:
Quote:The production got a second chance to keep the series going after season 4. She was now Dead. They went the wrong way to bring back a character played by the girlfriend of the main actor which led the premature demise of the series.
G&K assured us that Juliette was "indeed dead." They unfortunately believe that death is a fantasy concept, or as some on the Forum that her death was a metaphor. Death is permanent. The Brothers Grimm; Jacob (1785–1863) and Wilhelm (1786–1859) wrote stories where characters were killed. I suspect none of the dead returned later.
We all paid a price for the decision to create FrankenEve. Yes, I agree, she not only killed many of the characters on the show, but killed the show itself.
R.I.P. Grimm,
N G

RE: Zerstorer - irukandji - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 10:04 AM)silver Wrote: Diana asked 'where are the other two Grimm who were fighting with you?' So, Diana also saw them.

I thought there was something about that.

The invisible duo of Kelly and Marie was one of the dumbest things I have seen on grimm. Add to that that Trubel, who's a distant member of the clan and she can't see them, but Diana who's not related in any way, shape of form, can.

(06-30-2017, 10:04 AM)silver Wrote: I saw the explanation too, and it's one I hadn't thought of and while I thought it was plausible, I had doubts about it. Maybe he was just mocking them, but a combination of the two might be the thing.

My theory is that the Z has been beyond the mirrored dimension and lived among humans before, judging from the way he dressed as shown in Monroe's book. It seems to me he was cast in that dimension because he obviously doesn't fit in with the wesen or the humans who are there. It makes no sense to portray him as some oafish foreigner when he's been watching Juliette and who knows how many Americans.

Quote: N G said "We all paid a price for the decision to create FrankenEve. Yes, I agree, she not only killed many of the characters on the show, but killed the show itself."
R.I.P. Grimm,
N G

Jeesh, next you'll be blaming Juliette/Eve for 9/11. Dodgy

I lay blame toadally at the feet of the directors and writers and the more I think about it the more p*ssed I get. Angry