Grimm Forum
Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships (/Thread-Adalind-Nick-vs-Juliette-Nick-Relationships)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - dicappatore - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 04:42 AM)Loona Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 04:15 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 03:21 PM)Loona Wrote: That's true irukandji, Nick could crawl in with Adalind into the bed as if nothing was ever between them...but with Juliette - he needed to sleep on the couch...that was a ridiculous step what the writers did.

I know there's a thread asking if Juliette was always expecting Nick to cheat on her. I wonder if a better thread might ask if Nick planned on breaking up with Juliette the moment he got the chance. What better chance than for Adalind to announce she's pregnant with his child?

The other question is rather what would have happened if Nick and Juliette would have stayed together - what would Adalind did with her son? Would she have kept him or would she have sold him like his older sister?

OMG. LOONA. Can you read what you are writing? How blind of the love for Juliette are you?

If Nick was eventually able to kiss Adalind and crawl into bed with her proves the FACT that he would have crawled in the bed of Juliette, a Hexenbeist that was the love of his life.

You just proved it. And Nick took some time to end up in bed with Adalind and stayed in bed with her to the end, including after the suppression of her Hex wore off just

In addition, Adalind never put on the Hex face at any time he so called "crawled in his bed". Nor did she put that face on for any of the men she slept with, including Hank.

Juliette on the other hand, only asked Nick to kiss her Hex face. The second she told him. No warm up for him.

Even after walking out to think about the situation. Remember, he dint come back home right away because Hank called him out for an investigation. And the next day he asks for the info to go see Henrietta to look for help.

Explain the double standard. She never put that ugly face for Sean, a Zauberbiest or Kenneth, a real slime ball. But for Nick, every chance she got!

Yet you seem to overlook all these FACTS!

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - Loona - 06-17-2017

No, you simply do not want to accept what we write - no matter what.

Why should we take your points earnestly?

Everyone have a different point of view of the series. But let fool you further with Adalind and her new attitude.

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - brandon - 06-17-2017

Juliette just made it to Nick showing his face "Hexenbiest".Your mistake is that Adalind did not show himself to Hank his side "Hexenbiest",when went to bed with him.She showed her beauty of woman,I do not think that under the spell it would have turned out so Adalind.

(06-17-2017, 06:13 AM)Loona Wrote: No, you simply do not want to accept what we write - no matter what.

Why should we take your points earnestly?

Everyone have a different point of view of the series. But let fool you further with Adalind and her new attitude.

It's not my point of view. It's not what I think. It's not what I wish. It's not what I made up. Its all in the videos and the scripts.

I dare you to prove me wrong. Pick one of my statements out that I listed in this post you think I made up or it's my opinion, and I will come back with the script lines or the episode and time stamp of that episode or BOTH.

I DARE YOU!

(06-17-2017, 06:33 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette just made it to Nick showing his face "Hexenbiest".Your mistake is that Adalind did not show himself to Hank his side "Hexenbiest",when went to bed with him.She showed her beauty of woman,I do not think that under the spell it would have turned out so Adalind.

Brandon, if you are referring to Juliette being under the Hex spell or conversion. She was in the same woman/Hex that she became, from the time she showed herself as a Hex to Nick to the time she spreads her legs for Kenneth.

Nothing changed in in her for those instances. There was no additional spell cast on her or any potions taken

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - irukandji - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 06:33 AM)brandon Wrote: Juliette just made it to Nick showing his face "Hexenbiest".Your mistake is that Adalind did not show himself to Hank his side "Hexenbiest",when went to bed with him.She showed her beauty of woman,I do not think that under the spell it would have turned out so Adalind.

She also showed her "ugly of woman" many times without having to resort to being a hexenbiest. Why Nick forgot that is anyone's guess.

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - brandon - 06-17-2017

me refer to Hank's spell-the island of dreams-

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - Loona - 06-17-2017

You can dare/ask as long as you want to - I don't need to prove you anything! If you want, you can read my former post - I don't want to repeat and write everything all over again.

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - Renardfan99 - 06-17-2017

(06-14-2017, 04:25 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 04:24 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 04:16 PM)irukandji Wrote: She was relegated to domestic houseguest while Nick remained in the forefront as "the grimm".

Exactly a mother is often seen has only a domestic houseguest by many people and cultures. Raising magical children is pointless to them.

Juliette also remained in the background to Nick, "the grimm".

Uh. The show was called, "GRIMM!" and not Nick's girlfriend.

(06-17-2017, 04:32 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 04:16 PM)irukandji Wrote: She was relegated to domestic houseguest while Nick remained in the forefront as "the grimm".

Exactly a mother is often seen has only a domestic houseguest by many people and cultures. Raising magical children is pointless to them.

NICE reply Ren!! You hit that nail on the head!

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - irukandji - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 04:32 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote:

And your point would be?