Grimm Forum
Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships (/Thread-Adalind-Nick-vs-Juliette-Nick-Relationships)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - MarylikesGrimm - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 03:38 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 03:34 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 03:24 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Did Nick ever found out how Juliette almost forced Sean dip his willy in her?? Or how aggressive she was to do so? Did she ever tell him? Did Sean ever tell him?

Is this a season 2 or season 4 question?

Season 2 Was close but no CIGAR. I mean the Cigar never went in. So its season 4 or 5 or 6? Did he ever find out?
No. Adalind never found out that Sean was behind Juliette's attack on her that season either. Sean did a great job hiding it in Iron Hans.

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - rpmaluki - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 03:02 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 06:23 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 06:20 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 06:16 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 06:11 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: You say that but I never see anything similar in the show. Nick is not treating Adalind like Juliette since he is keeping Adalind out of his stuff while Juliette he intergrate into his grimm stuff. Juliette would disagree with Nick and push back much more than Adalind. Juliette is like the opposite of Adalind.

But again, what you're pointing out is superficial. So Nick keeps Adalind out of him grimm things. Is she all huffy about it and so refuses to sleep with him? No. She probably kept him away from her witchery books. Did he refuse to speak to her because of that. No.

Adalind let Rosalee and Monroe use her books in season 4. Nick could read them. Later we see them out in the open in the trailer.

It doesn't matter if she let Nick read them or not or if Nick let her snoop through his grimm things or not. None of that made any difference to their relationship.

Juliette wanted to be in charge of some of Nick's emails and then she read one making her think he was cheating and she was embarrassed but did ask him if he was. Adalind made a point of more than once saying out loud that what Nick does is not her business and when he comes home late she does ask why instead she offers to make him something then. When Nick came home late and missed Juliette special meals Juliette was very unhappy and it was a big deal.
We've covered the issue of trust between Nick and Adalind already but it does seem in S6 that she/both showed more trust in him/each other than they did in S5, something that Adalind brought up, pointing out that they needed to work on it. It looks like the opposite of Nick and Juliette. Their relationship started with trust (at least I assume, having never seen the beginning of their coupling) but towards the end the lack of trust between then festered but I don't think trust was their biggest issue, at least where the implosion of their relationship was concerned.

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - dicappatore - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 04:01 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 03:24 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Did Nick ever found out how Juliette almost forced Sean dip his willy in her?? Or how aggressive she was to do so? Did she ever tell him? Did Sean ever tell him?

Season 2 Was close but no CIGAR. I mean the Cigar never went in. So its season 4 or 5 or 6? Did he ever find out?
No. Adalind never found out that Sean was behind Juliette's attack on her that season either. Sean did a great job hiding it in Iron Hans.

Let me try asking the question again. Did NICK ever find out that Sean Renard banged Juliette after Season 4 Episode 17 Hibernaculm?

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - irukandji - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 03:02 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Juliette wanted to be in charge of some of Nick's emails and then she read one making her think he was cheating and she was embarrassed but did ask him if he was. Adalind made a point of more than once saying out loud that what Nick does is not her business and when he comes home late she does ask why instead she offers to make him something then. When Nick came home late and missed Juliette special meals Juliette was very unhappy and it was a big deal.

So Juliette refused to sleep with Nick ever again over not being in charge of his emails and being unhappy over Nick coming home late? Is that what you're saying? They broke up over these things?

RE: Adalind & Nick vs Juliette & Nick Relationships - MarylikesGrimm - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 04:32 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 03:02 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Juliette wanted to be in charge of some of Nick's emails and then she read one making her think he was cheating and she was embarrassed but did ask him if he was. Adalind made a point of more than once saying out loud that what Nick does is not her business and when he comes home late she does ask why instead she offers to make him something then. When Nick came home late and missed Juliette special meals Juliette was very unhappy and it was a big deal.

So Juliette refused to sleep with Nick ever again over not being in charge of his emails and being unhappy over Nick coming home late? Is that what you're saying? They broke up over these things?
I saying that Juliette and Nick's relationship is different than Adalind and Nick. You were saying the relationship was the same.

(06-15-2017, 04:09 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 04:01 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Let me try asking the question again. Did NICK ever find out that Sean Renard banged Juliette after Season 4 Episode 17 Hibernaculm?

No, he did not find out.

(06-15-2017, 04:45 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

I saying that Juliette and Nick's relationship is different than Adalind and Nick. You were saying the relationship was the same.

Their relationship with Nick seems pretty much the same to me. It has to be because Nick's the honcho in the series, not Juliette and certainly not Adalind. They cannot be taking the story away from him. The only real changes I saw to the relationship was when Juliette turned into a hexenbiest. Things started to go south then.

(06-15-2017, 04:49 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 04:45 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Their relationship with Nick seems pretty much the same to me. It has to be because Nick's the honcho in the series, not Juliette and certainly not Adalind. They cannot be taking the story away from him. The only real changes I saw to the relationship was when Juliette turned into a hexenbiest. Things started to go south then.

Nick is not the honcho in this series he is reactive the whole show while Juliette and Eve were proactive except for the end of season 4. Not once did Adalind handle a situation the way Juliette or Eve did with Nick. I have read many posters complaining about Juliette/Eve being the lead I cannot believe that I am the only one with this view.

Nick was in Marie trailer and Juliette when to check up on him. Adalind would made sure it was Nick but left him alone otherwise.

I could do this with each show and I cannot find anything that the women did that would have been the same in dealing with Nick.

(06-15-2017, 04:52 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Nick is not the honcho in this series he is reactive the whole show while Juliette and Eve were proactive except for the end of season 4. Not once did Adalind handle a situation the way Juliette or Eve did with Nick.

It doesn't matter how either woman handles a particular situation. They are in the background and are only there to react with him. He's the main character. He makes the decision where the relationships go, not them.

(06-15-2017, 04:59 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 04:52 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Nick is not the honcho in this series he is reactive the whole show while Juliette and Eve were proactive except for the end of season 4. Not once did Adalind handle a situation the way Juliette or Eve did with Nick.

It doesn't matter how either woman handles a particular situation. They are in the background and are only there to react with him. He's the main character. He makes the decision where the relationships go, not them.

No way. Juliette was in charge of their relationship and this is the most sexist thing I read on this forum. If you are a woman you are all alike if you are not the main character.

Why are men characters allowed to be different? Was Sean taking orders from Nick the whole show? He is not the lead so he is a background character?

definition: The story that revolves around the main character is the plot) or climax (Ex. ... A main character is: the central character of the story, the one that the reader follows through the story or account.

The main character is one you are following in the story but that does not mean he is always in the lead.

Quote: Juliette was in charge of their relationship and this is the most sexist thing I read on this forum. If you are a woman you are all alike if you are not the main character.

That's not what I wrote, Mary. AND YOU KNOW IT.