Grimm Forum
If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? (/Thread-If-Kelly-wasn-t-killed-what-would-she-have-felt-and-done)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - MarylikesGrimm - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 05:00 PM)irukandji Wrote: I meant Adalind. I got a few things mixed up because I was changing timelines on this. Sorry about that.

If Kelly had lived, that puts a whole different strategy in mind for both Nick and Juliette. Nick would not gather everyone together and go to the royals' compound because he wouldn't need to. Juliette wouldn't meet up with the royals because Kenneth is dead. She failed at her mission.

What might happen though is that since both Adalind and Juliette have issues with Nick, the two could team up.

Adalind gave birth in like 1.5 days later by c-section. Adalind wanted to lie in bud's guest bed all day at that point.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - irukandji - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 05:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:00 PM)irukandji Wrote: I meant Adalind. I got a few things mixed up because I was changing timelines on this. Sorry about that.

If Kelly had lived, that puts a whole different strategy in mind for both Nick and Juliette. Nick would not gather everyone together and go to the royals' compound because he wouldn't need to. Juliette wouldn't meet up with the royals because Kenneth is dead. She failed at her mission.

What might happen though is that since both Adalind and Juliette have issues with Nick, the two could team up.

Adalind gave birth in like 1.5 days later by c-section. Adalind wanted to lie in bud's guest bed all day at that point.

That's assuming nothing else changed other than Kelly is alive rather than dead. I'm saying one event could change everything, even Nick taking Adalind to Bud's.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Loona - 05-15-2017

But Adalind real character is already evident in the fact that she did not want to say anything to Nick...would it not be through Juliette - Nick wouldn't know he had a child - how beneficial...and again do you really think there would be Nadalind if Adalind would not get pregnant with Kelly o.O I dare to doubt..

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - MarylikesGrimm - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 05:13 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

That's assuming nothing else changed other than Kelly is alive rather than dead. I'm saying one event could change everything, even Nick taking Adalind to Bud's.
Adalind was taken to Bud's after the trailer was burned and is when the potion was done. Kelly was not there yet.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Circe27 - 05-15-2017

Why would Adalind want to tell Nick about the baby after he, his mother, and his friends kidnapped her first child? I think everyone agrees she did it out of desperation because Juliette was trying to kill her and her unborn baby.
I don't think Kelly would leave Portland without contacting Nick. She'd want to know why a Royal and the verrat were in his house and to make sure he's ok. Nothing before the fight in the house would have changed had Kelly lived. Adalind was powerless and about to give birth, I really doubt she would have tried to take on Nick and Kelly.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Loona - 05-15-2017

Poor little Adalind so small and Powerless without her Hexenbiest being...sorry I don't buy into that. She sold Diana and after that she is out for Revenge.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Circe27 - 05-15-2017

You don't have to, I'm just saying what was shown on screen. Storyline can't change just because you didn't like it.

I know that it will not work, if we want or not - it will not change anything

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - irukandji - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 05:25 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind was taken to Bud's after the trailer was burned and is when the potion was done. Kelly was not there yet.

Okay, but that doesn't mean she's going to stay there. There are a number of events that could drastically change. Kelly could suddenly decide that it was wrong to kidnap Diana and decide Adalind should be with her.

(05-15-2017, 05:56 PM)Loona Wrote: She sold Diana and after that she is out for Revenge.

Adalind did not sell Diana she left with the resistance and was willing to take a suppressant and, if possible, willing not to get her hexenbiest back. Adalind has not shown any interest in revenge since season 2. Sean like Juliette both tried to get revenge on Adalind in season 4. Once Sean found out she was very pregnant he did not want her kill then.

(05-15-2017, 06:33 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:25 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind was taken to Bud's after the trailer was burned and is when the potion was done. Kelly was not there yet.

Okay, but that doesn't mean she's going to stay there. There are a number of events that could drastically change. Kelly could suddenly decide that it was wrong to kidnap Diana and decide Adalind should be with her.

Adalind was safe at Bud's. If Adalind went on the run then baby Kelly could have died since he was going to need an unplanned c-section.