Grimm Forum
Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Fan Creations (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Fan-Creations)
+--- Thread: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) (/Thread-Wine-Lasagna-Juliette-Henrietta-Fanfic)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - Hexenadler - 08-17-2017

Here's a revised edition of the same story, with a few passages rewritten to appease critics who felt Nick was too much of a wimp.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12608902/1/Wine-Lasagna

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - dicappatore - 08-18-2017

(08-17-2017, 04:36 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Here's a revised edition of the same story, with a few passages rewritten to appease critics who felt Nick was too much of a wimp.

I guess what you wrote here might be a chapter for a TV Show called, “Juliette, The Making of a Hexenbiest Bitch”, or, “The Pussy-Fication of a Born Loosing Grimm”, with maybe, if lucky, would get one or two hundred thousand feminist viewers. This is a series called “Grimm”, so unless you make Juliette into a Grimm instead of what you wrote the show would have been cancelled after a few chapters like this one.

I take this would have been a chapter toward the end of season 4. If the plot would have been the same in your re-write to this point in the storyline, after she exposes her Hex to Nick, I don’t see any change in the viewership to this point.

If you were part of the writing staff from the beginning and had the influence to treat men with the same disdain as you have shown in this chapter. I doubt the show would have made it off the ground. The pilot would have been rejected.

Your Quote; “Juliette quickly closes the door to her soul before Nick could see it. [“If you start crying, I’ll sleep with Renard again and send you photos of our honeymoonin Bermuda”]’. Really?

Maybe in your walks in life have come across men that would put up with this kind of Bull Shit, I know I have met one or two. But these types of ass-wipe men are very few in existence. Maybe a bit more in average in places like NYC, LA and some of the other major population centers around the world. If one did manage to be born as a Grimm he would have been man enough to have survived as a one. You see, Men are born with “Balls”. If in life, they don’t show any “Balls”. Not many of those men would survive to reproduce.

I know you might not like to hear this. But the reality is. If the majority of men existed as the Nick you have described in this chapter. Mankind would have been obliterated off the face of the Earth from the beginning. IMO!

P.S. One additional note. In all your post in the “Fan Creation” threads, you seem to have one constant and similar theme about the Nick/Juliette relationship. This idea of Juliette, as a Hexenbiest is always telling/demanding that she can have any sexual partners at any time she feels like it. As for Nick, he is not allow the freedom to do the same, nor complain about it. If he does, either complain or cheat? Promises of bad Hexenbiest repercussions will follow, guaranteed.

Well this is where we seem to come to an understanding. I have posted in many threads about the tid-bits we get in various seasons and episodes of Juliette’s past promiscuous behavior. Which makes me conclude the Hexenbiest in her, rereleased the slut, that was being suppressed in her, during the first three and a half seasons of the Grimm saga. Nice to see someone else, in-directly, come to the same conclusion about her.

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - Hexenadler - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 02:07 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 04:36 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Here's a revised edition of the same story, with a few passages rewritten to appease critics who felt Nick was too much of a wimp.

I guess what you wrote here might be a chapter for a TV Show called, “Juliette, The Making of a Hexenbiest Bitch”, or, “The Pussy-Fication of a Born Loosing Grimm”, with maybe, if lucky, would get one or two hundred thousand feminist viewers. This is a series called “Grimm”, so unless you make Juliette into a Grimm instead of what you wrote the show would have been cancelled after a few chapters like this one.

I take this would have been a chapter toward the end of season 4. If the plot would have been the same in your re-write to this point in the storyline, after she exposes her Hex to Nick, I don’t see any change in the viewership to this point.

If you were part of the writing staff from the beginning and had the influence to treat men with the same disdain as you have shown in this chapter. I doubt the show would have made it off the ground. The pilot would have been rejected.

What a nasty, bitter, arrogant, sneering creature you are, to be so cocksure about what would or wouldn't work on television. Considering the actual television writers basically got away with Nick hunkering down with his former rapist, I'm having a hard time seeing how my pathetic little fan-scenario is any less reprehensible.

This isn't about turning men into pussies. I think that particular criticism speaks of your own deep-seated insecurity about your personal worth as a man, which is obviously below zero. THIS Nick isn't a doormat, although I can see why your narrow expectations of everything a man should be would see him in that light. He's merely quiet and observant, which I'm sure is the complete opposite of the kind of swaggering brute you idolize. He still has limits when it comes to his relationship with Juliette, and if you had bothered to pay enough attention, you would have picked up on them. But the fact you're getting THIS worked up over an irreverent piece of fanfiction indicates you don't really pay attention to any book, TV show, or movie that doesn't already agree with your patriarchal view of the universe.

Quote:Your Quote; “Juliette quickly closes the door to her soul before Nick could see it. [“If you start crying, I’ll sleep with Renard again and send you photos of our honeymoonin Bermuda”]’. Really?

This is an example of Juliette's "Hexenbiestiness" coming to the fore. It's a smart-aleck remark used to conceal a moment of vulnerability on her part. Nick sees right through it. You can't.

Quote:Maybe in your walks in life have come across men that would put up with this kind of Bull Shit, I know I have met one or two. But these types of ass-wipe men are very few in existence. Maybe a bit more in average in places like NYC, LA and some of the other major population centers around the world. If one did manage to be born as a Grimm he would have been man enough to have survived as a one. You see, Men are born with “Balls”. If in life, they don’t show any “Balls”. Not many of those men would survive to reproduce.

I know you might not like to hear this. But the reality is. If the majority of men existed as the Nick you have described in this chapter. Mankind would have been obliterated off the face of the Earth from the beginning. IMO!

Wow. You really ARE insecure about something, aren't you? Either men are psychotic hardasses who beat their wives to a bloody pulp over a cold breakfast, or they're complete snowflakes. This really isn't the kind of place to find the help you need, though. You should try here:

http://www.menshealth.com/health/erectile-dysfunction-drugs

On a side note: If we were to meet face-to-face, I would also swiftly kick you in the same testicles you worship so fervently. Is THAT masculine enough for you, asshole?

Quote:P.S. One additional note. In all your post in the “Fan Creation” threads, you seem to have one constant and similar theme about the Nick/Juliette relationship. This idea of Juliette, as a Hexenbiest is always telling/demanding that she can have any sexual partners at any time she feels like it. As for Nick, he is not allow the freedom to do the same, nor complain about it. If he does, either complain or cheat? Promises of bad Hexenbiest repercussions will follow, guaranteed.

PAY. ATTENTION. "Hexenette" might threaten Nick with sexual partners, but she never actually does it. Nick is savvy enough to see right through her threats. This story is about a love that transcends female bitchiness or male thuggishness, despite the best efforts of the former and your personal desire for the latter. You're a hateful little person whose opinion has no worth to me. THESE are the kind of "manly men" you idolize, whether you fully realize it or not:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5_YUx-UoAAtEFg.jpg

Enjoy your next MGTOW meeting, dicappatore, because we're done here.

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - thecdn - 08-18-2017

When I saw this story come out on the 10th and that there was a story before it - 'Despite the Darkness' - I read them both.

I didn't comment initially because I thought maybe it was just me who truly hated this version of Nick and how pathetically he behaves, but I guess I'm not alone. I'm the first to admit that I'm a big Nadalind fan and I know from reading this forum you are head cheerleader for team Nickette but I thought I'd give it a go just to try something different.

I won't get into a pissing contest with you, obviously you are free to write whatever you want. But you did put it out there and brought it to the attention of the forum for others to notice. So it's fair game for others to comment positively or negatively as they see fit. Surely you must have known this version of a Nick/Juliette relationship would put off many. I'm trying to look at this from a neutral point of view, leaving my Nadalind feelings out of it.

This is an abusive, demeaning relationship. I know fanfic is about looking at things in a different way, but this is so far away from the characters we knew that it is just shocking. This is Nick? Not caring in the least about his unborn child? Allowing himself to be treated like shit and coming back for more? Not a thought for the mother of his child?

I can't handle this world you have created. Rest assured I won't be reading anything further from you and you won't have to listen to me critique it.

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - dicappatore - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 09:33 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 02:07 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [quote='Hexenadler' pid='60993' dateline='1503012989']
Quote:]Your Quote; “Juliette quickly closes the door to her soul before Nick could see it. [“If you start crying, I’ll sleep with Renard again and send you photos of our honeymoonin Bermuda”]’. Really?

This is an example of Juliette's "Hexenbiestiness" coming to the fore. It's a smart-aleck remark used to conceal a moment of vulnerability on her part. Nick sees right through it. You can't.
PAY. ATTENTION. "Hexenette" might threaten Nick with sexual partners, but she never actually does it. Nick is savvy enough to see right through her threats. This story is about a love that transcends female bitchiness or male thuggishness, despite the best efforts of the former and your personal desire for the latter. You're a hateful little person whose opinion has no worth to me. THESE are the kind of "manly men" you idolize, whether you fully realize it or not:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5_YUx-UoAAtEFg.jpg

Maybe you should be paying attention to what you wrote. What part of “I’ll sleep with Renard again” is sleeping with Renard, not contradict what you posted? That she never actually does it after she actually did do it?

BTW, in your little cartoon link you posted. Funny how the author of that list of characters forgot to list Mussolini. Prior to the job he had that got him killed. He was a School Teacher and a Newspaper Editor. A nice touch of propaganda from people that think alike.

Look, I don’t know what made you write such bull crap. You must be one of these “legends in their own minds” type. Reading your response shows how you actually believe in your own Bull Shit spewing out.

I am not a therapist. But your writing shows a resentment of men at a level I have never read before. I have one word for you. Therapy, lots and lots of THERAPY!

Here is something you can view. Sounds just like you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEViYvojtY

(08-18-2017, 05:49 PM)thecdn Wrote: When I saw this story come out on the 10th and that there was a story before it - 'Despite the Darkness' - I read them both.

I didn't comment initially because I thought maybe it was just me who truly hated this version of Nick and how pathetically he behaves, but I guess I'm not alone. I'm the first to admit that I'm a big Nadalind fan and I know from reading this forum you are head cheerleader for team Nickette but I thought I'd give it a go just to try something different.

I won't get into a pissing contest with you, obviously you are free to write whatever you want. But you did put it out there and brought it to the attention of the forum for others to notice. So it's fair game for others to comment positively or negatively as they see fit. Surely you must have known this version of a Nick/Juliette relationship would put off many. I'm trying to look at this from a neutral point of view, leaving my Nadalind feelings out of it.

This is an abusive, demeaning relationship. I know fanfic is about looking at things in a different way, but this is so far away from the characters we knew that it is just shocking. This is Nick? Not caring in the least about his unborn child? Allowing himself to be treated like shit and coming back for more? Not a thought for the mother of his child?

I can't handle this world you have created. Rest assured I won't be reading anything further from you and you won't have to listen to me critique it.

thecdn, obviously Hexenadler never had kids, or is unable to realize at what most parents will do or how far they will to, put up with a lousy relationship, for sake of their kids. Nick accepted Adalind at the start not because he was falling for the woman that raped him. He was looking out for his son. Something this bimbo Hexenadler has no clue of the start of the “Nadalind in the fome”. The other concept the same poster has no clue of is, the concept of “Forgiveness”. Nick forgave Adalind.

Besides all the evilness that Juliette did to the gang and all the people she was responsible for getting killed. To me, what true betrayal in the “Nick/Juliette” relationship was how she betrayed Nick.

Some claim that she had sex with Sean and Kenneth on a break up. If that’s so, I can respect that. As a single woman, no longer in a relationship with Nick, she was free, and had the right to shag anyone she pleased.

If Juliette was on a breakup, how come she didn’t give Nick her keys to the house when she went to get her stuff? How come she burns down the trailer? How come she teams up with Kenneth to get back at Nick. How come she is in so furious with Nick and Adalind at the police station? Is this how a woman that is on a break-up chooses reacts? She had already banged Sean before she was jailed. She was already freed from the anchor Nick was to her.

IMO, Juliette was never on a break up. Proof is when she is kissing up to the King and Kenneth and learns that Nick was still alive. She changes her mind to go away with the Royals and shows up back at the house.

That is why, to me, what Juliette did was betrayal. Not because she had sex with other men. She had sex with other men while she and Nick were still in a relationship. Nick never broke up with her even after he tried to kill her after the death of his mom. And she went back to the house because she never left Nick in the relationship.

If some can’t comprehend the betrayal Juliette committed, I have no clue what show they were watching.

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - rpmaluki - 08-19-2017

You lost me at that awful characterisation of Nick's character. I get writing Hexenette as this strong character or whatever but it didn't have to be at the expense of Nick's dignity as a man and father.

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - Hexenadler - 08-21-2017

(08-19-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: You lost me at that awful characterisation of Nick's character. I get writing Hexenette as this strong character or whatever but it didn't have to be at the expense of Nick's dignity as a man and father.

He isn't a father yet, at least in this continuity. (In this universe, Meisner and Adalind have become Kelly's parents, with Meisner filling the role of adoptive father.) As for Nick's manhood, you're suffering from the same brutish expectations of maleness as dicappatore. If you view this version of Nick as a weakling, that's your prerogative, but what you call a loss of dignity, I call resilience in the face of an extraordinarily bizarre relationship. Rest assured he's still ripping off the heads of misbehaving Wesen when the need arises.

Tell you what. The next story I write will feature Nick crushing a man's skull in explicit detail. Will that re-affirm the gargantuan size of Nick's penis in your eyes?

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - rpmaluki - 08-21-2017

(08-21-2017, 06:31 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 12:57 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: You lost me at that awful characterisation of Nick's character. I get writing Hexenette as this strong character or whatever but it didn't have to be at the expense of Nick's dignity as a man and father.

He isn't a father yet, at least in this continuity. (In this universe, Meisner and Adalind have become Kelly's parents, with Meisner filling the role of adoptive father.) As for Nick's manhood, you're suffering from the same brutish expectations of maleness as dicappatore. If you view this version of Nick as a weakling, that's your prerogative, but what you call a loss of dignity, I call resilience in the face of an extraordinarily bizarre relationship. Rest assured he's still ripping off the heads of misbehaving Wesen when the need arises.

Tell you what. The next story I write will feature Nick crushing a man's skull in explicit detail. Will that re-affirm the gargantuan size of Nick's penis in your eyes?
Nick ripping off people's heads has nothing to do with him allowing Juliette to treat him in the manner you're writing. Those are two different things. If Juliette being empowered in being a hexenbiest equals to what you wrote with regards to their personal relationship to me that's trampling on a man's dignity. I don't need him to act like a cave man and start making demands of Juliette that she doesn't want to fulfil either. To Me, you're presenting an unacceptable scenario where only one person's point of view and say so matters above the others (no middle ground) if the show presented one extreme to your distaste, you've gone too far to the other extreme much to my distaste. I'm not offended by the thought of a man being a man and having some dignity of that station just because I now live in a society that allows my station to rise above being barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. It's clear we don't agree, but this is your story......

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - thecdn - 08-21-2017

@Hexenadler Can you honestly not see the problem some of us have with this version of Nick you have put forward? No one is asking for the Neanderthal Nick you are proposing here, just a Nick who would want to be an equal in a relationship, not a submissive in some dominatrix fantasy.

Insulting people won't change how they view your writings. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just let it go.

RE: Wine & Lasagna (Juliette/Henrietta Fanfic) - dicappatore - 08-22-2017

(08-21-2017, 07:43 PM)thecdn Wrote: @Hexenadler Can you honestly not see the problem some of us have with this version of Nick you have put forward? No one is asking for the Neanderthal Nick you are proposing here, just a Nick who would want to be an equal in a relationship, not a submissive in some dominatrix fantasy.

Insulting people won't change how they view your writings. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just let it go.

It doesn’t matter what gender Hexenadler is. I just see Hexenadler dressed all in tight black leather bikini with the nipple and crotch areas cut out. Whipping Nick, Hog-Tied on all four with a dildo strapped to his head, sticking out of a pair of used panties under the dildo. While Hexenadler screaming, “WTF ARE YOU GRINNING AT. I SAID GRIMM, NOT GRIN, BITCH”!