Grimm Forum
S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot (/Thread-S6E02-Trust-Me-Knot)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - GrimmForum - 01-13-2017

Season 6 Episode 2
Trust Me Knot

[Image: WP3RS7yl.jpg]

Air Date: January 13, 2016

Synopsis: Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) find a solution to stop Renard (Sasha Roiz) while Nick (David Giuntoli) is still on the run. Adalind (Claire Coffee) receives a phone call that throws her into the middle of everything. Back at the spice shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee's (Bree Turner) adventure in babysitting takes an interesting turn when Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) demonstrates her power. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) and Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) work to solve the mystery of the cloth found with the healing stick.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - jsgrimm45 - 01-13-2017

That relic and Diana look to be the key this season. Now we know what the rope had to do with things. Looks like BC still have a lot of power in Portland. Now we seen the chart now we can debate what this will mean to the ending of Grimm.

This week the action slowed down but we seen Renard is still planning ahead. He always looks to have a long game.

Was Nick controlling what the relic did at Bud's none of the scoobies were taken out. The healing Nick wanted to happen so was that control also? So this does the relic do want even Nick wants and would it do the same thing for Turbel?

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Kathryn Wooten - 01-13-2017

hmmmm Renard was ver smart...seems in episode 3 Nick has to clear their names by turning in Renard...Mt thoughts is that the fight happens after the press conference... I still say Miesner will have a hand in what happens in the fight and why Renard backs off,
As for the eppy very good action through and fast pace..I do think Bud should tell someone what happen to Nick wanting his precious...lol Renard is a very smart man..BC cells are still around...(that was a waste of a trust me knot wasn't it)

As for Miesner..I still think Miesner is trying to make Renard change his legions...or make him go crazy...the gun (his gun on the bed and the bullet casing as so real he could actually touch it and pick it up..seems to me Miesner wants Renard to see what his involvement in BC did to them ....their friendship.to change Renard before there is no return.......in the next 2 eppys Miesner seems to be popping by to haunt Renard into changing either kicking or screaming .....that's waht friends are for lol

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-13-2017

Yeah, the trust me knot was a bit of a red herring, wasn't it?

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Purity - 01-13-2017

It was really nice watching ep. 2. Yes, the action slowed down. Seems like HW does not trust having wesens working for them, So they asked for Grimms and sidelined Eve. Nice looks b/w Adalind and Nick and nice reply from Nick to Trubel as she left.

Also loved it when Nick asked Adalind to meet him the first place she said she loved him as she smiled and the way Adalind totally refused to help Renard. Ofcourse Renard out smarted them. But fear not, notice now that, Nick not only does he have the support of Rosalee and Monroe, but 2 hexenbiest and Diana hybrid. The Scooby is a stronger group than S5. Unfortunatly they are down by 1 Grimm.

The Stick...hmm, that stick... Nick definitely pulled a Gollum Precioussss move there.

Lots of funny parts too. I laughed so hard when everyone left Monroe with Diana as he spoke with a cracking voice looking shaken with Diana. Big Grin haha...

All in all, loved the episode.

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Nicholas White - 01-13-2017

I really enjoyed the episode. I like when ever we see Hexenbiest doing stuff.

However I do think Nick needs to watch his back. Diana is still #TeamRenard and that isn't going to change. She might like Nick but she loves her father. One thing that I am super excited about was the prospect that Hank and Wu will have to resign. IDK why but I was annoyed with them this episode. I understand they were trying to help Nick out but honestly I think they made things worse.

Hopefully we get to see more of Adalind and Diana using their Hexenbiest powers.

I wonder how much Diana really loves her daddy compared to her idea of the daddy in the mommy/daddy family she's dreamed of all her life. She's been bonded to her mother since before she was born, but as time passes and she sees that her mommy loves Kelly's dad and hates Sean and that her mommy is friends with all the people Sean wants to hurt, will that change? What if Diana sees Sean about to kill Nick and Adalind steps in front of Nick, goes into full on hexen mode prepared to fight him and says, "you'll have to kill us both?"

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Purity - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 10:24 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I wonder how much Diana really loves her daddy compared to her image of the daddy in her idealized mommy/daddy family. She's been bonded to her mother since before she was born, but as time passes and she sees that her mommy loves Kelly's dad and hates Sean and that her mommy is friends with all the people Sean wants to hurt, will that change? What if Diana sees Sean about to kill Nick and Adalind steps in front of Nick, goes into full on hexen mode prepared to fight him and says, "you'll have to kill us both?"

I think Diana will challenge her dad. I remembered a promo, I believe it will be in episode 3 where Diana pushed her father far off from Adalind in the spice shop. I think thats where Diana will begin to have doubts about her dad and his agender hurting Adalind and friends.

So far in this episode, as curious as Diana is, asking questions and playing with her magic, the scoobies have all but been nice to her. I think she does feel a friendly atmosphere around them even if they are afraid of her. Smile

RE: S6E02 - Trust Me Knot - Lou - 01-13-2017

I think the stick is a big splinter from Christ's cross.

It's obviously Sauron's ring mandrel.