Grimm Forum
What would Nick's End Game Be? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What would Nick's End Game Be? (/Thread-What-would-Nick-s-End-Game-Be)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

What would Nick's End Game Be? - Purity - 12-30-2016

We are getting close to S6. So wondered what the majority of fans here figures what would be Nick's End Game or put simply - "his choice"?
So I added a poll in here. Please feel free to share your reasons on your choice.

RE: What would Nick's End Game Be? - MarylikesGrimm - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 11:14 PM)Purity Wrote: We are getting close to S6. So wondered what the majority of fans here figures what would be Nick's End Game or put simply - "his choice"?
So I added a poll in here. Please feel free to share your reasons on your choice.

Please spell out who Nadalind is: includes Kelly or Diana Etc

Same for NEve does that include Kelly?

Many people think Nick should be alone or with Trubel too. Please add to poll or create two polls. One on Nick wants to be custody dad and another on which women he wants.

I think Nick has changed his mind and wants to be the custodian parent for Kelly. I am not sure he wants be custodian parent to Diana who does not know yet. He is willing to give Adalind another chance but if that fails again he would be willing to try Eve/Juliette again if she would let him keep Kelly.

RE: What would Nick's End Game Be? - syscrash - 12-30-2016

Interviews say the viewers will be happy with the ending. Which is not the same as a happy ending.
After all the Juliette and Eve have been through for Adalind to win Nick would leave it with Eve again being made the victim. Even if Eve is happy with her life.

For Nick and Adalind to be the end game. Season 6 would have to make a big change in their relationship. They would have to give Nick a go reason to realize why he is in love with Adalind. She would have to do something to show she is willing to die for him. Especially after Juliette and Eve have almost died several times for Nick. Juliette has sacrificed more then once for Nick.

The more likely solution is Nick chooses neither. Like Adalind they choose to make the kids the cneter of their attention. Nick and Eve remaining good friend.

If the deleted scenes where left in. It would have supported Nick and Adalind being the end game. But considering Nicks change in attitude right about the time the writers realize they would be ending the show. That was around the 100th episode which was the trip to Germany. They stopped push Nick in Adalind direction. To keep pushing would mean a Nadalind ending.

Not that off screen activities effect the show. The writers liking David and Bitsie may make Nick and Eve the end game as sort of a wedding present. That way they can remember the show fondly.

RE: What would Nick's End Game Be? - MarylikesGrimm - 12-31-2016

I still stand by the Nick dies or is turn in something or like that makes it impossible for to be with any women at the end. The cast is saying the end is very sad but the show will do some kind time jump to show the children and give hope to the viewers.

Sean is likely to die too and then Adalind may decide to raise her kids with Eve. They both could run the Spice shop if Rosalee and Monroe move to be near their parents.

Eve might end up with Wu or Renard at the end.

RE: What would Nick's End Game Be? - Purity - 12-31-2016

(12-30-2016, 11:32 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 11:14 PM)Purity Wrote: We are getting close to S6. So wondered what the majority of fans here figures what would be Nick's End Game or put simply - "his choice"?

Please spell out who Nadalind is: includes Kelly or Diana Etc

Same for NEve does that include Kelly?

Many people think Nick should be alone or with Trubel too. Please add to poll or create two polls. One on Nick wants to be custody dad and another on which women he wants.

I think Nick has changed his mind and wants to be the custodian parent for Kelly. I am not sure he wants be custodian parent to Diana who does not know yet. He is willing to give Adalind another chance but if that fails again he would be willing to try Eve/Juliette again if she would let him keep Kelly.

Me blundered. Cannot edit poll. Sad Sorry. But you could add your choice by posting.

(12-30-2016, 11:45 PM)syscrash Wrote: Interviews say the viewers will be happy with the ending. Which is not the same as a happy ending.
After all the Juliette and Eve have been through for Adalind to win Nick would leave it with Eve again being made the victim. Even if Eve is happy with her life.

Eve/Juliette is much stronger than Nick or Adalind and she is no victim. The actress keeps saying Eve does not need a man.

Adalind being with Nick would the best for them and the children, if the writers would allow it. Nick, the Grimm, has more in common with Adalind and both kids. Eve/Juliette is way too smart for loser Nick and being with Nick means she would deal with baby Kelly and Adalind. Women do not have to be having sex with the lead to be an important character.

Eve with Nick again is making Eve the victim instead of a strong women but the writers might want Eve weak. The end of last season they were showing Eve as weak after getting the stick because the writers are trying to make it believable that she would want to be with loser Nick who was not making her happy once he became a grimm.

RE: What would Nick's End Game Be? - irukandji - 12-31-2016

The endgame may not be about Nick's choice.

I was thinking about the hexenbiests we know in Grimm: Adalind, Eve, Catherine, Henrietta, and Elizabeth. I know there are more, but these are the ones that are most familiar to us. They all have one thing in common and that is, they do not have a permanent mate. Catherine and Adalind both diddled around with Renard, but there was never anything serious there, on either side. Eve and Adalind diddled with Nick but it seems there really isn't anything serious there either.

Elizabeth diddled with the king, but left when the queen tried to kill her. Henrietta is shown with no one, but she knows enough about men to tell us she's done her share of diddling.

The one thing in common about two of the hexenbiests, Catherine and Elizabeth is that they took they children with them.

I think hexenbiests desire having children very much, but they choose to live without a permanent mate in residence.

RE: What would Nick's End Game Be? - Purity - 12-31-2016

(12-31-2016, 01:01 AM)irukandji Wrote: The endgame may not be about Nick's choice.

I was thinking about the hexenbiests we know in Grimm: Adalind, Eve, Catherine, Henrietta, and Elizabeth. I know there are more, but these are the ones that are most familiar to us. They all have one thing in common and that is, they do not have a permanent mate. Catherine and Adalind both diddled around with Renard, but there was never anything serious there, on either side. Eve and Adalind diddled with Nick but it seems there really isn't anything serious there either.

Elizabeth diddled with the king, but left when the queen tried to kill her. Henrietta is shown with no one, but she knows enough about men to tell us she's done her share of diddling.

The one thing in common about two of the hexenbiests, Catherine and Elizabeth is that they took they children with them.

I think hexenbiests desire having children very much, but they choose to live without a permanent mate in residence.

They are good points... but non of the hexenbiest have had a child from a Grimm. I believe Grimms too do not take not being with their children likley, Even if we take Nick history, he was given within his Grimm family due to circumstances.

We have seen the results on Hexens with Humans and Hexens with Zauber and Hexens with other Wesens, as you have written above, but never with Grimms. Could be really different.

RE: What would Nick's End Game Be? - syscrash - 12-31-2016

I also noticed of all the hexenbiest you never hear about the men in their lives. We know nothing about their husbands or fathers. You do not even get and indication they even miss their fathers or grandfathers.
With the ability to manipulate emotions it would make since having a long term mate would not be likely. Then you have Adalind with her emotional speech about not taking Kelly from Nick just before she take Kelly from Nick. The night before she is watching him holding Kelly knowing she is getting ready to leave. Yet the only thing she feels is important is her getting her powers back. How does this indicate Nick and Adalind should be together. Watching that scene the second time knowing she was getting ready to leave made it even more cruel on Adalinds part. As viewers we know this is the last time Nick will hold Kelly. Then to hear him say I will not lose my son. Knowing he had already lost his son. Like the others said Nick showed great control to not kill someone.

(12-31-2016, 01:16 AM)syscrash Wrote: I also noticed of all the hexenbiest you never hear about the men in their lives. We know nothing about their husbands or fathers. You do not even get and indication they even miss their fathers or grandfathers.
With the ability to manipulate emotions it would make since having a long term mate would not be likely. Then you have Adalind with her emotional speech about not taking Kelly from Nick just before she take Kelly from Nick. The night before she is watching him holding Kelly knowing she is getting ready to leave. Yet the only thing she feels is important is her getting her powers back. How does this indicate Nick and Adalind should be together. Watching that scene the second time knowing she was getting ready to leave made it even more cruel on Adalinds part. As viewers we know this is the last time Nick will hold Kelly. Then to hear him say I will not lose my son. Knowing he had already lost his son. Like the others said Nick showed great control to not kill someone.

Adalind did not decide to leave until she left. Her daughter made it seem she was in danger right then.

The night before she should have reminded Nick to tell her updates about Diana and asked what he be willing to do to get her back. He could have called Adalind before she left but chose not to.