Grimm Forum
Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Which season of Grimm do you think was the best (/Thread-Which-season-of-Grimm-do-you-think-was-the-best)

Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - izzy - 11-22-2016

Gang,

This is a simple poll. Which Season of Grimm do you think was best?

iI chose Season 1. I thought the concept was great and I liked all of the initial cast except Hank. I was neutral on Hank.

I thought the evolution of Nick and Monroe’s relationship was very well done. The addition of Bud was a terrific addition that painted the picture with a eerie undertone.. The mystery around Renard added bit of tension and the series was filled with promise. The promise was extinguished by the end of the first season with the highly predictable introduction of his mother. After that the series spiraled downward with each season worse than the previous one.

Izzy

RE: Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - rpmaluki - 11-23-2016

It will always be season 1 for me.

RE: Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - jsgrimm45 - 11-23-2016

Season 3, one was very good but season 3 we got Trubel and Adalind with Diana which add a new twist to the storylines.

RE: Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - wfmyers1207 - 11-23-2016

I'm with JS on this one. S3 was my favorite season. While S1 showed a great deal of creativity, I think S3 added a lot more to the back story of many characters on the show. We also got to meet new several characters I like as well.

Meisner, Truble, Josh, Rolek, Monroe's parents and some others. And sadly the last appearances of Kelly and Pilar. Sad

But, we also got my all time favorite character from the show! Krampus!! Big GrinBig Grin My Man, the Big K!! TongueTongue

RE: Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - Renardfan99 - 11-23-2016

Season one hands down and then the show ruined things by trying to make Juliette relevant and giving Adalind two flipping babies. Adalind should have schemed her way into King Frederick's bed only to end up dead by the end of the series.

I enjoyed Kelly, because she was a bad azz Grimm! Heck, I enjoyed the entire series, except for Juliette and Adalind's baby messes. Oh, and I could have done without Trubel on this show.

RE: Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - FaceInTheCrowd - 11-23-2016

One of the things that annoyed me about the series at first was Nick constantly having to conceal what he was doing from the people closest to him. So three for me because Hank and Juliette were finally in the loop but Juliette wasn't the center of attention the way she often was in two, four and five.

RE: Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - syscrash - 11-23-2016

Season 1 is hard to watch because it is based on no one knowing what is going on. knowing where the show is going is seems strange.

Season 2 with the memory loss is the one season I seldom re-watch.

Season 3 was the most informative season. It started with Nick being a zombie and Juliette part of the group. It introduced Trubel and Diana. You had the Rosale and Monroe wedding. Nick loses his powers. We get a recap how twisted the Adalind story arc is going.

Season 4 Juliette's transformation to a hexenbiest was the next best season. My only two things I would have liked to see. A better exit for Kelly. Juliette involved in the final fight showing what she had learned.

Season 5 had the problem of Nick not being the Grimm he was in previous seasons. Using his detective abilities to solve the crimes. Instead they made Eve the detective and hide her hexenbiest abilities.

RE: Which season of Grimm do you think was the best - degrimm - 11-24-2016

Season 1 was too traditionally good
Season 2 was a mix of tradition and live events so that was the best.
Then came season 3 where all the lies started. Nick has been a grimm for 3 years and didn't bother to ask how they knew but trouble asked within the first few sentences.
Acting of juliette here in s3e8 was weird. Hank and nick preferring for wu to b in mental hospital than tell d truth.
Season 4 worse-terrible from E1-E22. The handling of the nickette r/ship after adalind stunt. To the episode of grimming nick where hank and Monroe wanted to save a lady and they were acting like they got no brain. Hank enters the pit without thinking how he was gonna get out.monroe gets there and went to save another person with an empty brain of talking instead of saving.
Season 5 lost of words to describe how lame they got

Season 1 was too traditionally good
Season 2 was a mix of tradition and live events so that was the best.
Then came season 3 where all the lies started. Nick has been a grimm for 3 years and didn't bother to ask how they knew but trouble asked within the first few sentences.
Acting of juliette here in s3e8 was weird. Hank and nick preferring for wu to b in mental hospital than tell d truth.
Season 4 worse-terrible from E1-E22. The handling of the nickette r/ship after adalind stunt. To the episode of grimming nick where hank and Monroe wanted to save a lady and they were acting like they got no brain. Hank enters the pit without thinking how he was gonna get out.monroe gets there and went to save another person with an empty brain of talking instead of saving