Grimm Forum
Going to bet my whole 2 cents on this as a close to Grimm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Going to bet my whole 2 cents on this as a close to Grimm (/Thread-Going-to-bet-my-whole-2-cents-on-this-as-a-close-to-Grimm)

Going to bet my whole 2 cents on this as a close to Grimm - jsgrimm45 - 10-01-2016

Nick will leave Portland with Trubel and work with HW on the BC problem worldwide. He will be a GRIMM. I'm in for the whole 2 cents on this. No Adalind but they will be married and she will agree.

RE: Going to bet my whole 2 cents on this as a close to Grimm - Robyn - 10-02-2016

(10-01-2016, 04:33 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Nick will leave Portland with Trubel and work with HW on the BC problem worldwide. He will be a GRIMM. I'm in for the whole 2 cents on this. No Adalind but they will be married and she will agree.
This is an interesting take on the series ending. Why do you think Nick & Adalind will marry if he plans to leave Portland? Or do you mean Nick will travel a lot in his Grimm/HW work much like a person in the military is away from home for months at a time? My biggest quandary with this scenario is Adalind who, unless she undergoes a huge characterization change will not willingly be left on her own.

I know it’s foolish to put any faith in anything G & K say, but, they did say the BC storyline was over and would not be revisited in S6.

I agree that Trubel would likely opt to move from one HW assignment to another or go off on her own as a lone wolf Grimm, but would assume that if Nick leaves Portland to be a lone wolf Grimm, he would do so alone or with Juliette.

RE: Going to bet my whole 2 cents on this as a close to Grimm - irukandji - 10-02-2016

It'd make more sense to me if Adalind left with the two children.

RE: Going to bet my whole 2 cents on this as a close to Grimm - Robyn - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 07:35 AM)irukandji Wrote: It'd make more sense to me if Adalind left with the two children.
Not sure that will happen because G & K seem intent on keeping Adalind immature, dependent, and emotionally weak. But completely agree this is the sensible, and logical, next step for Adalind, and would love to see Adalind take responsibility for herself & her children.

RE: Going to bet my whole 2 cents on this as a close to Grimm - jsgrimm45 - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 07:28 AM)Robyn Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 04:33 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Nick will leave Portland with Trubel and work with HW on the BC problem worldwide. He will be a GRIMM. I'm in for the whole 2 cents on this. No Adalind but they will be married and she will agree.
This is an interesting take on the series ending. Why do you think Nick & Adalind will marry if he plans to leave Portland? Or do you mean Nick will travel a lot in his Grimm/HW work much like a person in the military is away from home for months at a time? My biggest quandary with this scenario is Adalind who, unless she undergoes a huge characterization change will not willingly be left on her own.

I know it’s foolish to put any faith in anything G & K say, but, they did say the BC storyline was over and would not be revisited in S6.

I agree that Trubel would likely opt to move from one HW assignment to another or go off on her own as a lone wolf Grimm, but would assume that if Nick leaves Portland to be a lone wolf Grimm, he would do so alone or with Juliette.
More to track down the coins and then return to Adalind. She will know how important getting the coins out of the way so she agree. Remember there is not a season 7 so this time we wouldn't see if he returns just maybe for a couple months as far as we know. Maybe even Wu will go with him.. Just thinking with no season 7 we have and ending without and ending.