Grimm Forum
Will they bring Meisner back - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Will they bring Meisner back (/Thread-Will-they-bring-Meisner-back)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Will they bring Meisner back - izzy - 09-17-2016

So as we all know Season 6 is going to short. And as we all know, GRIMM has this annoying habit of killing off characters and the resurrecting them.

There was this teaser from Greenwalt, in reference to Mesiner that seem to hint at it, but at that point in time they did not know for sure (or maybe they did) that the season would be 13 episodes).

GREENWALT | He got it before we thought he was gonna get it. He’s a tremendous guy. For one thing, he does all his own stunts. You hear people claim that, but he actually does it… He took it really well. We don’t know how, but we would hope that he’s not gone forever. But these things have to happen.

So the question at hand is, will they bring Meisner back? If so will he wear wigs and call himself Adam?

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - Robyn - 09-17-2016

Ugh! I have so little interest in S6 I’d vote to bring the character back just to give the actor a paying job. Damien Puckler seem likes a really nice guy, and while he’s pretty much just an okay actor he appears to give it his all. So why not, he doesn’t even have to be reincarnated, the show could create Adalwin, Meisner’s twin brother coming to Portland to avenge his brother’s murder.

And if he hooks up with Adalind too - Adalwin and Adalind - their names rhyming would create a meet-cute. Smile

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - New Guy - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 10:59 AM)izzy Wrote: So the question at hand is, will they bring Meisner back? If so will he wear wigs and call himself Adam?
Izzy,
You have outdone yourself. Great line! LOL
New Guy

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - jsgrimm45 - 09-17-2016

The relic is to have side effects so could Trubel or Eve using it on Meisner have those side effects. The relic saved Nick's life but likely didn't bring him back to life. Meisner was dead to it would have to bring him back. What would that mean?

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - izzy - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 11:26 AM)Robyn Wrote: ... he doesn’t even have to be reincarnated, the show could create Adalwin, Meisner’s twin brother coming to Portland to avenge his brother’s murder.

And if he hooks up with Adalind too - Adalwin and Adalind - their names rhyming would create a meet-cute. Smile

LOL -oh my gosh that is hilarious. Thanks Robin I really needed a laugh today; you are awesome.

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - Hexenadler - 09-18-2016

No offense intended towards Mr. Puckler, but Meisner needs to stay dead. The guy was a misogynistic brute with a hypocritical streak of self-righteousness.

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:43 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: No offense intended towards Mr. Puckler, but Meisner needs to stay dead. The guy was a misogynistic brute with a hypocritical streak of self-righteousness.

I agree with you. But I also believed Juliette should have stayed dead... But they brought her back....

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - Kwu9888 - 09-18-2016

Oh please no more Meisner, I'm sure he is a really nice guy but, hate to say this. He just looks so much older then all the other characters and I was going to say something but I really can't even think of the word to relay how I can't stand when he is on the screen

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - Robyn - 09-18-2016

(09-17-2016, 03:11 PM)izzy Wrote: LOL -oh my gosh that is hilarious. Thanks Robin I really needed a laugh today; you are awesome.
I do what I can. Besides, it was just too easy. Other than Wu & Monroe and a few Royals, has there been a recurring male character within the TMZ the show hasn’t hooked up with Adalind?

(09-18-2016, 05:43 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: No offense intended towards Mr. Puckler, but Meisner needs to stay dead. The guy was a misogynistic brute with a hypocritical streak of self-righteousness.
Compared to…? Misogynistic, hypocritical, self-righteousness seem to be underlying character traits on Grimm. So actually, Meisner fit right in.

(09-18-2016, 05:58 AM)Kwu9888 Wrote: Oh please no more Meisner, I'm sure he is a really nice guy but, hate to say this. He just looks so much older then all the other characters and I was going to say something but I really can't even think of the word to relay how I can't stand when he is on the screen
Don’t want to discount a character/actor because of age. Monroe not’s looking young these days. But, I noticed how much older the character looked and wondered if such a physically fit guy was simply not aging well or if the show wanted him to appear decidedly older than the other characters. I checked out pics from something else he was doing at the time, and he looked more like Meisner S3 than S5. So maybe they just wanted the HW leader to look the part of older, experienced leader.

Plus, maybe they didn’t want to risk pitting Nick/Adalind against a possible Meisner/Adalind, so they aged him. It’s similar to keeping Adalind in oversized bulky sweaters and comfy pajamas until the show was ready for her to get a job and go to Renard/BC. Adalind’s suddenly wearing tight dresses and lingerie, she must be bad again. Thanks G & K for the heads up. Tongue

RE: Will they bring Meisner back - Kwu9888 - 09-18-2016

You are so very right and I am apologizing right now for how I said that didn't mean it the way it came out just meant exactly what Hexnadler said