Grimm Forum
Don't kill the messenger - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Don't kill the messenger (/Thread-Don-t-kill-the-messenger)

Pages: 1 2

Don't kill the messenger - Kathryn Wooten - 07-23-2016

I would not be a bit surprise. If it was not Sean who tells Nick he is on the most wanted to list and being accuse of killing 18 or so cops at the NP as we resume the stand off...and tells Nick he has to go into hiding ..until things work their way out

RE: Don't kill the messenger - jsgrimm45 - 07-23-2016

In season 6 I don't see Renard helping Nick at all. Now for the standoff at the fome Renard has to have some fear even he didn't think a Grimm could do that. So season 6 will be Nick working on plans to put Renard out of business.

Well Renard worry about Adalind helping Nick behind his back?

What we have to figure out is how Nick can get clear of the NPP dead without Renard help. Any ideas on that?

RE: Don't kill the messenger - Kathryn Wooten - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 05:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: In season 6 I don't see Renard helping Nick at all. Now for the standoff at the fome Renard has to have some fear even he didn't think a Grimm could do that. So season 6 will be Nick working on plans to put Renard out of business.

What we have to figure out is how Nick can get clear of the NPP dead without Renard help. Any ideas on that?
I do not think Sean is afraid of Nick...when woged Sean can go toe to toe with Nick.....Sean was very afraid of Conrad..and Sean knew Nick killing prowes so I do no think Sean was a bit surprise about it. As Sean told Nick lets not count up the dead( meaning Nick killed a lot of wesens)

RE: Don't kill the messenger - wfmyers1207 - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 05:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: In season 6 I don't see Renard helping Nick at all. Now for the standoff at the fome Renard has to have some fear even he didn't think a Grimm could do that. So season 6 will be Nick working on plans to put Renard out of business.

@JS, unlike KW, I'm with you on Renard now being a bit afraid of Nick. Yeah, he can and has, gone toe to toe with him. But, both he and Bonaparte were somewhat taken aback by what happened in the fome.

As to your first question. Renard will definitely be worried about Adalind stabbing him in the back. She is there under duress and he damn well knows it. If she can get out from under, she will by any means necessary, including killing him. He knows that as well.

The only thing I can think of about Q2 is that somehow Nick has to make it look like BC killed their own people. Not that anyone else would know they were BC. Just somehow make it look like a terror attack on the station house and use the dead BC from the fome as the stooges. Dodgy

That's as far as my thoughts take me.

RE: Don't kill the messenger - syscrash - 07-23-2016

For one Sean killing Nick would not go over good with Adalind. And now Sean knows Diana can control him, and Adalind controls Diana. Adalind and Diana knows that Sean killed Conrad the leader of BC. That would not go good with the rest of BC.

It would be to obvious for Nick to be the fugitive. Even though they say he will be aggressive and unhinged. So far we have never been given clues to what the title refers to.

RE: Don't kill the messenger - Robyn - 07-23-2016

I don’t think Renard is afraid of Nick in hand-to-hand combat, but he’d have to suspect that going up against Nick would be similar to the Nick/Kenneth fight.

Did the episode confirm Adalind knows Diana used Renard to kill Bonaparte? I thought only Diana was seen in the room during/after the kill. Not sure Adalind is controlling Diana. So far Adalind hasn’t asked her to do anything she hasn’t wanted to do - like go against or kill daddy. Actually, I think it would have to be an extreme situation for Adalind to kill Renard because she wouldn’t want to kill her daughter’s father except as a last resort.

RE: Don't kill the messenger - syscrash - 07-23-2016

We now know the confrontation does not end with them killing each other. Even though it ends with them enemies. It was also stated in the interviews Sean and Adalind are fully aware Diana is killing people and will work together to raise her and teach her boundaries.

RE: Don't kill the messenger - Robyn - 07-24-2016

Any chance they might take a nighttime soap approach to this? Nick disappears because there’s a warrant for his arrest - assault/murder, and Adalind offers to remain with Renard as a ‘real’ wife in exchange for Renard having the charges against Nick dropped.

RE: Don't kill the messenger - jsgrimm45 - 07-24-2016

(07-23-2016, 07:04 PM)syscrash Wrote: We now know the confrontation does not end with them killing each other. Even though it ends with them enemies. It was also stated in the interviews Sean and Adalind are fully aware Diana is killing people and will work together to raise her and teach her boundaries.
Correct but we also know that he leave quickly now we can question because he feels Nick will kill him next or because or killing Conrad and knowing how it happen?

RE: Don't kill the messenger - Kathryn Wooten - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 07:26 AM)Robyn Wrote: Any chance they might take a nighttime soap approach to this? Nick disappears because there’s a warrant for his arrest - assault/murder, and Adalind offers to remain with Renard as a ‘real’ wife in exchange for Renard having the charges against Nick dropped.

very feasible, this could happen