Grimm Forum
What kind of changes will the scoobies need to make - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What kind of changes will the scoobies need to make (/Thread-What-kind-of-changes-will-the-scoobies-need-to-make)

What kind of changes will the scoobies need to make - jsgrimm45 - 06-01-2016

The scoobies will need to make some changes in season 6. Like how much will Rosalee being PG effect them? Will Monroe take the risks he has in the past or will more of those type risk full to Wu? Will we see Bud again with him working with Nick more in the fight? Will Trubel stay in Portland long or leave to take up the fight in BC hotspots? I posted already I think Trubel will leave the series by episode 3 or 4 to do that but on a personal side would like her to stay in Portland for the complete season 6 as I see she could raise the rating.

Will Hank move into the Capt office? Will Wu become Nick's partner?

RE: What kind of changes will the scoobies need to make - izzy - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 06:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: The scoobies will need to make some changes in season 6. Like how much will Rosalee being PG effect them? Will Monroe take the risks he has in the past or will more of those type risk full to Wu?

I love the idea behind this thread.

In regard to Monroe I would like to see Rosalee and Monroe effectively removed from the series for the reason you cite, i.e the risk. I would like to see both of them sitting down with Nick and telling them they are now going to parents and are moving onto a new phase in their life and they love him deeply but they will not put their child in harms way. And Monroe, on his end, needs to make it clear he now has a duty to his family and needs to be there for them.

That being said, I would like to see both of them in the series, as a per episode cameo that briefly shows them living, working, natal checks, painting the baby's room and building a normal life in contrast to the continuing chaos of the series that is Grimm. I think it would be an interesting artist expression and elevate the series some by showing the contrast in live styles and life choices.

And of course I would like to see Nick have to deal with what his actions...I think it would be nice to see Nick being arrested and contrasted with the birth of Rosalee and Monroe's baby. Then maybe a shot 6 years in the future when their child is entering kindergarten and Nick has exhausted the appeal process and is walking down the final corridor.

RE: What kind of changes will the scoobies need to make - Kathryn Wooten - 06-01-2016

I see Renard being sworn in as mayor and his entire mayor mansion is run by wesens,,,Renard will be married I assume Adalind
Nick will oversee the police department\ he eithers marry Adalind or remarries Juliette
Hank and Wu will finally find someone they can trust
Trubel will run HW
Roselee and Monroe will have triplets and Monroe will become paert of the secret world of HW

RE: What kind of changes will the scoobies need to make - eric - 06-01-2016

For Monroe and Rosalee, the fact that they might want to get out does not mean they will be allowed to--some of the BC crowd might want revenge for M&R working with the Grimm causing Conrad to die. As was said in the Godfather, when i try to get out they pull me back in.Sad

RE: What kind of changes will the scoobies need to make - Nicholas White - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 09:08 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Nick will oversee the police department\ he eithers marry Adalind or remarries Juliette

Nick and Juilette were never married. I don't even believe they were engaged.

RE: What kind of changes will the scoobies need to make - jsgrimm45 - 06-02-2016

(06-01-2016, 12:54 PM)eric Wrote: For Monroe and Rosalee, the fact that they might want to get out does not mean they will be allowed to--some of the BC crowd might want revenge for M&R working with the Grimm causing Conrad to die. As was said in the Godfather, when i try to get out they pull me back in.Sad
Very good point can Monroe and Rosalee pull back from the danger when they help Nick? Will they try and reform the wesen council? Monroe and Rosalee have be the most helpful to the group with the potions and understanding wesen, so we may see the no change or we may see a major change. Dodgy