Grimm Forum
When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? (/Thread-When-did-Wu-find-out-about-Renard-being-a-Wesen)

Pages: 1 2

When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-24-2016

I do not recall Nick telling him this..or when Wu began to search the books, that he ever stopped on the page about Zauberbiest ... he did stop on the Hexenbiest page I recall. Does he know he is royal?
I thought of this, while re-watching the episode were Sean woged to fight the assassin.., there was another time Sean woged and that's when Renard and the Scooby gang went to save Monroe, Sean did woge, however Wu was not there to see it...so when did Wu learn of Renard abilities, I do not recall an episode, when he was told of Renard's link to the Wesen world.... I do find it a little odd , that he did not blink a eye or was shocked , to see the Capt woged infront of him, maybe for the 1st time while he was fighting /killing the assassin..was there a episode I missed when Wu was given this piece of important information????

RE: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - jsgrimm45 - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 06:08 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I do not recall Nick telling him this..or when Wu began to search the books, that he ever stopped on the page about Zauberbiest ... he did stop on the Hexenbiest page I recall. Does he know he is royal?
I thought of this, while re-watching the episode were Sean woged to fight the assassin.., there was another time Sean woged and that's when Renard and the Scooby gang went to save Monroe, Sean did woge, however Wu was not there to see it...so when did Wu learn of Renard abilities, I do not recall an episode, when he was told of Renard's link to the Wesen world.... I do find it a little odd , that he did not blink a eye or was shocked , to see the Capt woged infront of him, maybe for the 1st time while he was fighting /killing the assassin..was there a episode I missed when Wu was given this piece of important information????
The first time Wu knew the Renard was wesen was when he woged in the office to get Billy's attention. At least it think that was the first Wu know for sure.

RE: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 07:31 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 06:08 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I do not recall Nick telling him this..or when Wu began to search the books, that he ever stopped on the page about Zauberbiest ... he did stop on the Hexenbiest page I recall. Does he know he is royal?
The first time Wu knew the Renard was wesen was when he woged in the office to get Billy's attention. At least it think that was the first Wu know for sure.

Could you direct me to the episode was it about the monster in the river killing people???
PS What was Wu's reaction????

RE: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-24-2016

Wu has "known" that Renard is a wesen of some kind ever since their first conversation about it. When he started to ask Renard if he was...and Renard said, "you don't want to go there," that could not have been taken as anything but "yes I am, but we're not going to talk about it." Since then Wu has seen a bunch of wesen woge and has seen Renard possesed by Jack the Ripper, shot him with rubber bullets and watched him come back, so he's probably past blinking when anyone woges.

RE: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-24-2016

[quote='FaceInTheCrowd' pid='27308' dateline='1461519287']
Wu has "known" that Renard is a wesen of some kind ever since their first conversation about it. When he started to ask Renard if he was...and Renard said, "you don't want to go there," that could not have been taken as anything but "yes I am, but we're not going to talk about it." Since then Wu has seen a bunch of wesen woge and has seen Renard possesed by Jack the Ripper, shot him with rubber bullets and watched him come back, so he's probably past blinking when anyone woges.
[/qUOTE

So this must happened after Nick filled Wu in that he was not going crazy. Does anyone know why Wu would ask the Capt if he was Wesen????was it curiosity or something else?
PS
Could I get the name of the eppy. I very much appreciated

RE: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-24-2016

It's "Wesenrein." Happens sometime around the middle of the episode.

(04-24-2016, 11:02 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: It's "Wesenrein." Happens sometime around the middle of the episode.
thank you very muchBig Grin

RE: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - syscrash - 04-25-2016

Wu did not see Sean is wesenrein. Wu saw Sean for the first time while Sean woged in front of Billy Trump.

RE: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-25-2016

No, Wu doesn't see him woge then. But their exchange clearly informs him that he's "something" that they're not going to talk about.

By the time he actually sees Renard woge, he's been attacked by him, stopped him from gutting a prostitute and shot him with rubber bullets to make him barf up the spirit of Jack the Ripper. A plain old wesen face change is a walk in the park.

RE: When did Wu find out about Renard being a Wesen? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-25-2016

(04-25-2016, 01:05 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: No, Wu doesn't see him woge then. But their exchange clearly informs him that he's "something" that they're not going to talk about.

By the time he actually sees Renard woge, he's been attacked by him, stopped him from gutting a prostitute and shot him with rubber bullets to make him barf up the spirit of Jack the Ripper. A plain old wesen face change is a walk in the park.
I do not believe Sean woged as Jack the Ripper..He had no Wesn features...he just used Renard's body to do what he wanted him to do