Grimm Forum
What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys (/Thread-What-are-the-hidden-ITEM-or-ITEMS-found-by-the-keys)

What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - jsgrimm45 - 02-05-2016

The keys will give us the story on what was hidden in 1202. Renard give us a list on maybes. So can we make a list of what can it be just a guess.

These item or items cannot have anything to do today's religions the writers are not going to stir up problem for the series the writers will remain PC. So it will be something from BC timeframe. I'm leaning toward something from ancient Egypt or Greek mythology so what is in the ancient world mythology that might fit in Grimm as to powerful to give the royals?

True power of the pyramid?
How did the build the pyramids mind control?
The Golden fleece?
Some like Thor's hammer that only a Grimm with a pure heart can use remember Nick took the pure heart potion?

Thought Ideas?

RE: What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - syscrash - 02-05-2016

quick comment. Grimm has never worried about being PC. come on how Adalind got pregnant proves that.

Now what the keys hide. It would be safe to say it could shift the balance of power. Also it has to be something that both Grimm and Wesen can use. If it was only for Wesen Grimm would have destroyed it. It used by Grimm's they would use it.

What makes sense is for it to be, why there are Grimms and Wesen. Something like this you don't want to have wesen creating more wesen. You don't want to destroy it because you never know when you would need more Grimms. as a Grimm you don't want to use it because more Grimm may mean more wesen. Assuming one creates the other.

I can bet finding the keys is only going to provide additional clarification. It will not actually uncover the object. Though the show is painting an apocalyptic future, we will not have an apocalypic battle.

Unless the show cancels and they want to go out with a bang.

RE: What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - jsgrimm45 - 02-06-2016

Noting S5E8 the keys were not given any play, but (always a but) Malta in what Meisner showed Nick was not part of that show why we know from the passport that Trubel was there? We come back to the seven Grimm's the keys and Malta by not being talked about by Meisner why?

Should we look at Malta ancient history for a clue to the keys? On Malta I only kind of know of it history, but we also know that in WWII it played a major role in the Med. and is between Europe and Africa. Is this HW HQ for Europe and Africa being an island would help.

Thoughts idea? Know some more history on Malta?

RE: What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - jsgrimm45 - 02-09-2016

One thing Renard didn't say that might be the item Moses Staff?

RE: What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - wfmyers1207 - 02-15-2016

@jsgrimm, I have to agree with syscrash that Grimm has not tried to be very PC. So, objects from modern religions are a possibility. Remember the Golem from "Dying on a Prayer"? Dodgy

Besides the ones mentioned by Renard, and the ones you have brought up, some of the others that have occurred to me are:

The remaining 14 coins of Zakynthos,
The Holy Grail,
The Ark of The Covenant.

Anyone else got any ideas? Idea

RE: What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - tscchope - 02-15-2016

The keys may lead to nothing at all. The seven knights may have used whatever the artefact was and then destroyed it. An artefact that powerful ought to have been destroyed. Hiding the keys keeps the focus on finding them rather than searching where ever the Knights hailed from or visited.

The Venetians hired 20000 Flemish mercenaries for the Fourth Crusade. So it's entirely possible no one knew that the Knights had ever been to the Black Forest. Hence the search for the Keys. Everyone looked in Flanders and obviously found nothing.

Some posters have said the show does a great job of building up situations, only for the outcomes to be a lot less than the build up indicate. This may be a time the show does it deliberately.

RE: What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - Grimmbiest11 - 02-15-2016

I remember the EPs at some point during the comic con panel once said the keys were never central to the story i.e they're just a subplot. When they first brought them up I doubt they had made up a story on what they hid. Perhaps they hadn't anticipated the show to go around for long. I wouldn't be surprised if the storyline turns out to be underwhelming.

RE: What are the hidden ITEM or ITEMS found by the keys - Rotkäppchen - 03-09-2016

From the latest interview with Greenwalt/Koof:

"“The answer is in real history,” Greenwalt says. “If you know a little bit about the Crusades and Constantinople and what was there, then you could probably figure it out. The answer has been there all along.”

And just as the legend promised, it is a biggie and its locating will have major consequences. Greenwalt teases, “The good thing is the story keeps morphing. What they discover at the end of the 100th episode opens up a lot of new doors and introduces more questions and possibilities so it actually allows us to explore a whole other universe of ideas. There is lots of chaos coming. Nobody is safe.”

In its entirety (Grimm Bosses on 100th episode) 3/9/2016: Latest Interview 3/9 Grimm Bosses on 100th episode