Grimm Forum
My theory on the HW and BC thing - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: My theory on the HW and BC thing (/Thread-My-theory-on-the-HW-and-BC-thing)

Pages: 1 2

My theory on the HW and BC thing - crossbar - 02-05-2016

Okay, you guys know me and I LOVE to try and predict things. So, I have a theory on this BC and HW thing.

We're lead to believe that the BC are the bad guys and HW are the good guys trying to stop them. But what if we're wrong? What if the BC are here to try and stop HW and HW is the group that's looking to dominate the world? They have a money, the power, they probably have wesen's entrenched in High political seats in Government all over the world and funding them.

What if the BC is a rebel, resistance force trying to stop them? Trying to "bring them out of the darkness". Basically bringing their plans to light. So, why are they attacking Nick and the Scoobies? Well, the HW have Grimm working for them. Trubel is working for them, and Trubel said that she's worked with other Grimm in Portugal and some other place. So, the BC might assume that ALL Grimm are in the HW back pocket. Thus, very dangerous and not to be trusted.

I mean, it might be far fetched. BUT! Let's be honest, if I'm right, a lot of people are going to be like, "NO WAY!! We got that wrong?!?!" Definitely a good TV "shocker".

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - Hexenadler - 02-05-2016

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this turns out to be the case. For all their so-called "good intentions," HW seems like a bunch of sanctimonious a-holes (Meisner in particular). If Nick had any common sense, he'd stay the hell away from them, especially after what they did to Juliette. But he won't, because joining up with HW is what the writers want him to do, and to hell with crafting characters who actually behave as if they came from Planet Earth. Rolleyes

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - syscrash - 02-05-2016

But Hw is the government so how can they take over what the government already controls.

To use the example of another show. S.H.I.E.L.D. Shield is going after Hydra. making them the good guys. Except the government is going after Shield in that case making them the bad guys.

I see HW like Shield. An operation that does the wrong things for the right reasons.

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 02-05-2016

HW says it is a government organization. Any prove?

The writers can make then a fraud... Or the writers can write in a near future that the leaders of the HW became against the government...

Or.... Why are the government trustable? Maybe... The writers can write that people infiltrate inside the government is using it in the wrong way... Ohhhh just like a BC agent infiltrate inside the WC.
There are many possibilities to make HW the bad guys...
Don't underestimate the power of the writers of rebooting everything... They have already done this before...

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - crossbar - 02-05-2016

Yeah, but they also said that it was a government agency that people don't know about. That these Wesen politicians could be funneling them money under the guise of some other agency with a different purpose.

I mean, look at the two sides. You have a highly trained and heavily funded Wesen group with power and resources and then you have a bunch of Wesen gangs and rag tags of regular wesen that are shop owners and regular folks for the most part. Which out of the two would you say is in more of a position to take over the entire world?

Someone made reference to SHEILD. well, you can reference Star Wars too if you wanted. You have the Empire and then you have a small rebel force. Most people would want to route for the underdog!

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - Hexenadler - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:38 PM)crossbar Wrote: Someone made reference to SHEILD. well, you can reference Star Wars too if you wanted. You have the Empire and then you have a small rebel force. Most people would want to route for the underdog!

Bingo. Nothing even remotely screams "underdog" about HW. I really hope we see the entire organization collapse by the end of season 5, because I think they're shady as hell.

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - New Guy - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:41 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 02:38 PM)crossbar Wrote: Someone made reference to SHEILD. well, you can reference Star Wars too if you wanted. You have the Empire and then you have a small rebel force. Most people would want to route for the underdog!

Bingo. Nothing even remotely screams "underdog" about HW. I really hope we see the entire organization collapse by the end of season 5, because I think they're shady as hell.
Hi Hexenadler,
Remember Chavez? She was FBI and part of SGO (Secret Government Organization). What government? United States, Royals, Wesen Council?
Now the SGO is revealed to be HW (Hadrian's Wall). She takes Nick to some secret HW facility, they are ambushed and she dies while telling him it is war. Did BC know they were coming? Then her body goes missing. Is the Chavez' corpse in one of Meisner's cells? Will he beat her into Eve II? Will she get some intriguing wigs?
I find nothing admirable about either HW or BC. The both seem to be mindless killers. So for Grimm, the moral of this plot is ... what?
New Guy

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - aboutnici - 02-05-2016

I can't imaging that HW is S.H.I.E.L.D. and BC is Hydra on the show!

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - crossbar - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:41 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:

I also agree that they are shady. I just thought of something else that solidifies my theory about the HW. In the last episode at the restaurant, Meisner calls Nick after he killed the two wesen bodyguards. Nick says this was a test wasn't it? Meisner says yes.

It wasn't a test, NICK WAS SET UP BY THE HW!!! The HW knew that part of the Leadership for the BC was going to be at that restaurant. They could have easily sent Juliette. Juliette could have been standing on the sidewalk looking into the restaurant and killed all three with her mind and then walk off and no one would be the wiser. So, why wait until Nick got there?

When the leadership got up to walk out. Juliette pulled on her hood and was on the other side of the restaurant and killed him with her mind and left Nick to take care of the other two. No one saw Juliette do anything. But, everyone in the restaurant saw Nick kick the crap out of the other two and kill them. IN A CROWDED RESTURANT! Word would get out that Nick killed those men and the BC will learn that it was Nick and now they'll think he's working for the HW. They needed people to see Nick do that. Now, he's their enemy.

Therefore, it wasn't a test. Nick was set up.

RE: My theory on the HW and BC thing - syscrash - 02-05-2016

The moral is simple. Make your kills spectacular to insure you get cheers instead of boos. If you are looking for Grimm to have a moral message. That is on life time, oxygen, or the discovery channel.

Networks want ratings. if gratuitous violence or titillating sex gets viewers then that is what they give us. >>>GOT<<<