Grimm Forum
How will Nick react to Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: How will Nick react to Eve (/Thread-How-will-Nick-react-to-Eve)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - syscrash - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 08:50 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: Regardless of what the writers will probably insist whenever they're interviewed, three weeks of intensive training doesn't qualify you as a "completely different person." I call B.S. on that one, and so should Nick.

I wanted a redemption story, not the Bionic Woman. I can't help feeling let down.
Three weeks of training is B.S. but becoming a hexenbiest is fine. How do we know, hexenbiest may learn faster. Maybe her training was only in hexenbiestery. AS for a different person she was in transition before her death. Now we add three more weeks of transition. Who knows what you will end up with.

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - Hexenadler - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 08:57 PM)syscrash Wrote: Three weeks of training is B.S. but becoming a hexenbiest is fine. How do we know, hexenbiest may learn faster.

Hexenbiests may grow fast, but LEARNING is something else entirely. If you try to convince me Juliette could learn how to be a nuclear physicist within three weeks just because she wasn't human anymore, I'd laugh my head off, and so would most viewers.

And since when was becoming a Hexenbiest "fine?" NOTHING turned out "fine" after that little development.

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - brandon - 12-22-2015

but it did nothing, and is the mimo murder.
to it don't mind you nothing Kelly .just his then returned by Nick venganza.y
so death - physically-not - found

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - irukandji - 12-23-2015

(12-21-2015, 05:49 AM)brandon Wrote: I think that Nick should consider that Juliette died in prison-ancient -
She could not longer be the same after having crossed the line
all that did should return to reclusion and live in a cell.

as Chavez said: that society had "dangerous WESEN"

This was an interesting post, Brandon. You managed to give a perspective on Juliette that I had not considered. I'm not sure it was her in the cell, but if it was, she suffered a very sad fate. I think it's interesting that you view the persona of "Juliette" as dead. Was she beaten to death until Meisner got 'Eve' to take over? One would have to say yes, since he came out of the cell with blood on him.

Hmmm......it puts a whole new perspective on just who are the good guys and who are the bad guys in this, doesn't it?

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - syscrash - 12-23-2015

That is a good argument is Eve by force or choice. Their are arguments for both. Being Eve could be a good choice since Juliette has lost everything, and has a direct implication in Kelly's murder. Being under a government agency could be a good thing. The other option is, Juliette is a powerful hexenbiest, that HW could break, which wouldn't be that hard after what she has been through. The could then force her to use her powers to work with them, or go to jail.
All I know if past promos are any indication the reality won't match the hype. Eve will be exciting to watch, but the story will be tragic.

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - Hexenadler - 12-24-2015

I hope Meisner doesn't survive this season. He's starting to look like the new Kenneth already, and we all know how Nick dealt with that waste of flesh.