Grimm Forum
How will Nick react to Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: How will Nick react to Eve (/Thread-How-will-Nick-react-to-Eve)

Pages: 1 2 3

How will Nick react to Eve - jsgrimm45 - 12-13-2015

There are many posts on what will now happen to the Nick and Eve relationship so I thought it should have it own thread for debate.

As I see it none maybe a little shock and Adalind will not be happy and I can see why. The last thing Nick said in the fight was he was done and I think he did mean it. Trubel will have to tell him soon and question did she think she killed Juliette or was she aware that it wasn't death?

We have been told Juliette is dead and only Eve remains for now I'll take the word for this. So from now on I will call her Eve.

I don't see any love relationship for the Eve character none at all. How do we think they change the killer Juliette into a weapon Eve like most have said very quickly? Was it some type of potion in the crossbow darts that we haven't heard of? With HW contacts around the world that would be my guess. A potion that kills the human side of a hexen like Grimm's blood kills the hexen. That was what were in the darts.

What does the forum think after all we have what 6 weeks or so to do nothing but plot our own plots.

Thoughts Ideas?

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - Nickster - 12-13-2015

Nick: Juliette? My sweet love, plz come back to meh!

Juliette: (cold) Beg me.

Nick throws himself at her feet and grovels.

Pretty much what I'll expect in their encounter.

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - New Guy - 12-13-2015

Hi Forum,
1. Juliette/Hexenette should be dead. She had her shot at uber-hexenbiest and blew it. Many of us called for her death and cheered when it appeared Trubel had killed her. Many on the forum found her to be a drag. When the camera close in on Eve's face in 5.06, once again, no expression.
2. I agree with JS,
Quote:The last thing Nick said in the fight was he was done and I think he did mean it.
They are DONE unless Nick decides to personally finish her off, Grimm Style.
3. If Nikster's prediction,
Quote:Nick: Juliette? My sweet love, plz come back to meh!
She may ask him to beg, but will finish him off (rip out his throat) as she planned in 4.22. Then Nick will be DONE and Grimm (the show) will be done.
4. Bitsie seems to be in control of the writers and wants to have the lead roll. If that happens Eve will be very powerful, but will have no loyalty. If her memory is intact she will continue her tirade of hatred and murder as many of the characters we like as possible. She will continue as Nick's nemesis until one kills the other.
5. The white wig looks like something she stole from one of the hookers Renard murdered. Maybe it a TY gift for the violent quickie?
New Guy

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - Hexenadler - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 10:47 AM)Nickster Wrote: Nick: Juliette? My sweet love, plz come back to meh!

Considering how Nick's mom was killed, I'd think it would be the other way around.

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - Nickster - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 11:41 AM)New Guy Wrote: Bitsie seems to be in control of the writers and wants to have the lead roll.

QFT.

Looks that way.

But the majority of us don't want the Juliette character back. :/

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - grimmfan14 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 11:51 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 10:47 AM)Nickster Wrote: Nick: Juliette? My sweet love, plz come back to meh!

Considering how Nick's mom was killed, I'd think it would be the other way around.

I don't think so. I think Nick will forgive Juliette and more than anything, it will be so hard for him to see her and have her not have feelings for him that he'll keep fighting to break through to her. She's a serious regular. She's not going anywhere, so she's not going to be his nemesis or this random "Eve" something forever. She's going to go back to Juliette and be "redeemed."

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - Hexenadler - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 08:07 PM)grimmfan14 Wrote: I don't think so. I think Nick will forgive Juliette and more than anything, it will be so hard for him to see her and have her not have feelings for him that he'll keep fighting to break through to her. She's a serious regular. She's not going anywhere, so she's not going to be his nemesis or this random "Eve" something forever. She's going to go back to Juliette and be "redeemed."

In any relationship, you have to give as much as take, and at this point, Juliette owes Nick a hell of a lot more than he owes her. Nick might be partly responsible for her transformation, but the punishment far exceeded the crime. Between burning the trailer, threatening Monroe's life, and getting Nick's mom decapitated, "Eve" has plenty of burned bridges to rebuild if she expects trust and cooperation from the Scoobies again.

I'm completely down with a redemption story, I just wish they hadn't shoehorned in the whole "Alias" thing to do it.

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - New Guy - 12-14-2015

Hi Forum,
Juliette has never shown any remorse for her evil deeds. Rather, she has been haughty. She is devoid of any moral conscience. She will never repent and seek forgiveness. Lacking repentance she cannot find redemption.
I believe Nick is done with her.
New Guy

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - Karai9 - 12-14-2015

Here's my take. Judging by the fact the promo pictures for episode 7 show Nick and Adalind getting rather close, I think that this new emotionless Eve will end up almost driving Nick towards Adalind. Before you Nadalind ship haters start, hear me out. I imagine this shell of Juliet to be pretty much like soulless Sam from supernatural season 6. Dean had his brother back yes, but he was so cold and heartless nothing like the kind funny brother he knew that he became weary and honestly afraid of him. That version of Sam had no problem with sacrificing Dean to complete a mission. Dean finally came to the conclusion that this is so completely not Sam except in looks and memory that he can't actually continue to be around him unless he's fixed.

In the case of Nick and Adalind, I think one proper conversation with her will serve to drive home the truth that the woman he fell in love with is absolutely gone. And if in some offhanded way she threatens the baby or Adalind again he may fully realise that this is hopeless and focus on what is beginning to grow between he and Adalind.

The characters knew this was happening and Guintoli said that by episode12 there is still no sign of Juliet so the character we knew is gone. At the same time claire coffee says that Nick and Adalind are beginning to prove true the saying there is a thin line between love and hate.

Nothing that Adalind has done can actually trump Juliet's short but heartless rampage.

Kill mom - score
Destroy family heirlooms and potential solutions to life threatening cases- score
Try to kill you outright whether you were suicidal or not-score
Try to kill your best friend outright for fun-score

Rather than leave Nick groveling, I believe this will be the final nail in the coffin of their admittedly tragic relationship.

RE: How will Nick react to Eve - jsgrimm45 - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 06:25 AM)Karai9 Wrote: Here's my take. Judging by the fact the promo pictures for episode 7 show Nick and Adalind getting rather close, I think that this new emotionless Eve will end up almost driving Nick towards Adalind. Before you Nadalind ship haters start, hear me out. I imagine this shell of Juliet to be pretty much like soulless Sam from supernatural season 6. Dean had his brother back yes, but he was so cold and heartless nothing like the kind funny brother he knew that he became weary and honestly afraid of him. That version of Sam had no problem with sacrificing Dean to complete a mission. Dean finally came to the conclusion that this is so completely not Sam except in looks and memory that he can't actually continue to be around him unless he's fixed.

In the case of Nick and Adalind, I think one proper conversation with her will serve to drive home the truth that the woman he fell in love with is absolutely gone. And if in some offhanded way she threatens the baby or Adalind again he may fully realise that this is hopeless and focus on what is beginning to grow between he and Adalind.

The characters knew this was happening and Guintoli said that by episode12 there is still no sign of Juliet so the character we knew is gone. At the same time claire coffee says that Nick and Adalind are beginning to prove true the saying there is a thin line between love and hate.

Nothing that Adalind has done can actually trump Juliet's short but heartless rampage.

Kill mom - score
Destroy family heirlooms and potential solutions to life threatening cases- score
Try to kill you outright whether you were suicidal or not-score
Try to kill your best friend outright for fun-score

Rather than leave Nick groveling, I believe this will be the final nail in the coffin of their admittedly tragic relationship.
Well thought out I also don't see Nick wanting anything from Juliette/Eve he will not want to bring her back from Eve. I see more wanting to kill her than help. Only reason he wouldn't is as I see it is she is Eve has memory but memory isn't emotions. I believe it will be like take to a computer ask a question get an answer not much more.