Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 10:48 AM)Zansy Wrote: Oh let them come. Smile If anyone attacks Rosalee we'll see how long they want to play "okay, let's look at canon". We can start at the pilot and take it from there if we must. And I'll spin in circles for her if that's needed. Heart

And just for the record:
Juliette: Do it, Nick. Kill me. Just do it. Do it.
(4.22 Cry Havoc)

So much for accepting who she became. It's clearly not something that made her happy.

Are you claiming Juliette said, and you quote "Just do it"?

Was she looking to die or are you sure, she wasn't shooting a Nike commercial?

RE: Eve/Juliette - Zansy - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 10:55 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 09:45 AM)Zansy Wrote: Well, to be fair. The Captain of the Precinct who had a pretty good idea who Juliette was and what the situation was, was standing in that hallway, too. So let's just say. There was at least one more person around who could've potentially made that call. And at that point I'm pretty sure Renard's orders would've been followed at least as easily as Nick's?

I think they were all looking at how Nick handled the situation. He didn't seem distressed, and any cop looking at him would have saw that. Wu asked him if there was a problem, Nick told him there was not. I don't think Nick viewed it as a deadly situation.
It probably wasn't. Because Juliette could tell that it wasn't just Nick and Adalind, it was also at least Drew, Hank and Sean. Alongside cops who may or may not have been Kehrseite, not KSK or Wesen. And she mostly seems to be interested in gathering information on a) is the pregnancy story Kenneth told her true? And b) is Nick siding with her or Adalind in this? - She's got the royals as allies at this point. Her plans go beyond killing Adalind in a public place with many witnesses and potential opponents.

Adalind: She needs to leave.
Juliette: She's right. I do need to leave. We'll catch up later.

(04-27-2018, 10:55 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 09:45 AM)Zansy Wrote: According to the Scoobies they're trying to help Juliette get back what she lost (they might still assume that she wants that? She did earlier in the season). And Nick does sound as if he's still not done hoping they might work through things if she stops being a Hexenbiest. But I'd also reckon that they realize that she's a threat (definitely to Adalind, but after torching the trailer and her earlier bar brawl, also at least potentially to others) and the Scoobies have this tendency to try to stop Wesen who're a threat to the community.

Or it could be as Nick pointed out when Juliette said she liked who she was. He responded (and I am paraphrasing here) by stating he did not.
After she torched the trailer? Flung Rosalee across the room, smashed Monroe to the floor and attacked Hank? How surprising that he doesn't like what she became at that point.

Just for the record here: When I said "a little disappointed" I was joking. She obviously would've been thrilled to meet Adalind in a less public place than the Precinct.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 11:11 AM)Zansy Wrote: It probably wasn't. Because Juliette could tell that it wasn't just Nick and Adalind, it was also at least Drew, Hank and Sean. Alongside cops who may or may not have been Kehrseite, not KSK or Wesen. And she mostly seems to be interested in gathering information on a) is the pregnancy story Kenneth told her true? And b) is Nick siding with her or Adalind in this? - She's got the royals as allies at this point. Her plans go beyond killing Adalind in a public place with many witnesses and potential opponents.

I have yet to read anything that convinces me otherwise, so let's just agree to disagree here.

(04-27-2018, 09:45 AM)Zansy Wrote: After she torched the trailer? Flung Rosalee across the room, smashed Monroe to the floor and attacked Hank? How surprising that he doesn't like what she became at that point.

She's also stood by him in times of trouble and sacrificed her future so he could become a grimm again. Nick is no position to change anyone based on whether or not he likes them. Right?

(04-27-2018, 11:37 AM)irukandji Wrote: I have yet to read anything that convinces me otherwise, so let's just agree to disagree here.

What exactly are we agreeing to disagree on?

(04-27-2018, 11:37 AM)irukandji Wrote: She's also stood by him in times of trouble and sacrificed her future so he could become a grimm again. Nick is no position to change anyone based on whether or not he likes them. Right?
Actually, Nick's job description as a Grimm basically says that he's supposed to take down dangerous Wesen. So if he can't convince her to change her ways and she is posing a threat to society (we've seen the brawl, we've seen her try to kill Adalind and heard her threaten her and her unborn baby, and we -unlike Nick- also know that she has just helped to plot the death of several innocent people who did nothing but live next door to her and Nick for years, and Nick has JUST witnessed her attack his friends), he pretty much should be stopping her. Because he is a Grimm. And she's a Wesen who's spinning out of control big time.

(04-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Zansy Wrote: What exactly are we agreeing to disagree on?

This:
Quote:It probably wasn't. Because Juliette could tell that it wasn't just Nick and Adalind, it was also at least Drew, Hank and Sean. Alongside cops who may or may not have been Kehrseite, not KSK or Wesen. And she mostly seems to be interested in gathering information on a) is the pregnancy story Kenneth told her true? And b) is Nick siding with her or Adalind in this? - She's got the royals as allies at this point. Her plans go beyond killing Adalind in a public place with many witnesses and potential opponents.

(04-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Zansy Wrote: Actually, Nick's job description as a Grimm basically says that he's supposed to take down dangerous Wesen.

Interesting. Just where is the job description of a grimm posted?

(04-27-2018, 12:22 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Zansy Wrote: Actually, Nick's job description as a Grimm basically says that he's supposed to take down dangerous Wesen.

I really am sorry, but did you watch the show? Do you think Nick's taking on dangerous Wesen because he's bored?
But just in case. Ask Grimms and their books. Ask Wesen and their children's tales on how Grimms take down Wesen. Ask the Royals. Or Black Claw. Ask Hadrian's Wall. Or the Wesen Council. There's a reason a lot of Wesen try to attack Grimms on sight and/or cringe in fear.
Of course a lot of Nick's ancestors actually did NOT bother to figure out if a) a Wesen actually poses a threat. And b) if they can be convinced to change their ways. - So perhaps we should say "updated" job description. Because Nick's ancestors would've killed/tried to kill Juliette the moment she became a Hexenbiest. You might remember that Juliette herself actually fears how Nick will react when she first finds out.
Henrietta: You haven't told the Grimm?
Juliette: No. I'm afraid to.
Henrietta: That's wise.
(Maréchausée)

(04-27-2018, 12:45 PM)Zansy Wrote:

I really am sorry, but did you watch the show? Do you think Nick's taking on dangerous Wesen because he's bored?
But just in case. Ask Grimms and their books. Ask Wesen and their children's tales on how Grimms take down Wesen. Ask the Royals. Or Black Claw. Ask Hadrian's Wall. Or the Wesen Council. There's a reason a lot of Wesen try to attack Grimms on sight and/or cringe in fear.
Of course a lot of Nick's ancestors actually did NOT bother to figure out if a) a Wesen actually poses a threat. And b) if they can be convinced to change their ways. - So perhaps we should say "updated" job description. Because Nick's ancestors would've killed/tried to kill Juliette the moment she became a Hexenbiest. You might remember that Juliette herself actually fears how Nick will react when she first finds out.
(Maréchausée)

You're not one bit sorry. Please don't type things you don't mean.

And I don't know what Juliette and her fears have to do with the debate about the situation in the precinct being a deadly situation. Do you?

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 12:45 PM)Zansy Wrote:

(Maréchausée)

ROF-,123 episodes of a show called Grimm and "SOME" are asking for a Grimm job description? -LMAO. Maybe it was listed in Episode 1, the Pilot. Well I could be wrong, maybe in Episode 2 or 3. No, it had to be in E4. Better yet, E5 was more revealing but not as much as E6. Don't forget E7 and add E8 to it. But by E9, hell yea, some of us knew but "SOME" of us, not yet. then came E10, S11, E12.

Five and a half frekin seasons later, 123 episodes, 42min(aprox) each equated to 5166 minutes, aprox. 86 plus hours of the the TV show called "Grimm" and "SOME " want to know where is the "Grimm Job Description". Then , "SOME" claim they are capable of having an intelligent mature conversation, about the show?

ROFLMAO

YEA, I AM LURKING!!!!! LURK, LURK, LURK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRgC4vweqY

(04-27-2018, 12:48 PM)irukandji Wrote: You're not one bit sorry. Please don't type things you don't mean.

And I don't know what Juliette and her fears have to do with the debate about the situation in the precinct being a deadly situation. Do you?

I didn't say that I was sorry about what we are talking about. Have you never seen a statement starting with "Excuse me,...", "I'm sorry...", "Forgive me,..." before? Huh

We were talking about a Grimm's job description. Do you remember that?

(04-27-2018, 01:11 PM)Zansy Wrote: I didn't say that I was sorry about what we are talking about. Have you never seen a statement starting with "Excuse me,...", "I'm sorry...", "Forgive me,..." before? Huh

I know you were being sarcastic. I just wondered why you just didn't say it instead right out, instead of saying you're sorry. I'm sure you're capable of saying what you mean without cloaking your sentences with openers like, "I'm sorry", right?

(04-27-2018, 01:11 PM)Zansy Wrote: We were talking about a Grimm's job description. Do you remember that?

I also remember we were talking about a situation in which some find deadly and some do not. Do you remember that?

I wouldn't term what Nick is as job description. That implies he could quit being a grimm anytime he felt like it. Didn't you watch the show?
(See how easy that is, no "I'm sorry" to muddle things up)