Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 10:25 AM)aboutnici Wrote: What happens when Eve remembers her emotions as Juliette? Will she try to kill Nick, Adalind and Baby Kelly, because I'm scared of what's going to happen next!
You're right nothing has been said about the possibly. I wonder did they but a kill switch in Eve to prevent that?

RE: Eve/Juliette - wfmyers1207 - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 10:30 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 10:25 AM)aboutnici Wrote: What happens when Eve remembers her emotions as Juliette? Will she try to kill Nick, Adalind and Baby Kelly, because I'm scared of what's going to happen next!
You're right nothing has been said about the possibly. I wonder did they but a kill switch in Eve to prevent that?

Oh Ho, now that is a very interesting idea! Did HW put some form of "kill switch" in Eve?! It would seem to be a prudent thing to do given her abilities. Dodgy Far too dangerous a cannon to let loose. Huh

I'm going to have to think about this one. Dodgy

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-05-2016

Why would you even consider a kill switch. This idea that hexenbiest are uncontrollable monsters is in no way supported by the show. The idea that Hexenette is the total out of control monster who's only solution would be to be put down is ridiculous. Must we not forget Juliette had many reason to be just over the top mad. Her friends only wanted to cure her to remove their guilt about her turning into a hexenbiest. Even now Rosalee is feeling guilty about what Eve has become instead of accepting who she is. All that would have been needed to prevent Juliette from becoming angry.
We have seen Eve in several situations. Not once has see given any indication of being dangerous. Deadly yes, even a little scary. but not dangerous. In fact that is the point they are making without the anger she is no longer dangerous and only want to eliminate BC.

The kill switch only exist in the minds of those that do not get the show.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 02-05-2016

Hi Forum,
Agree or Disagree?:
Quote:Hexenbiest are uncontrollable monsters is in no way supported by the show
New Guy

I will reply to my own question with some rephrasing:

The rapidly growing list of Juliette/Hexenette/FrankenEve's murder victims only exists in the minds of those that do not get the show.

New Guy

PS: I am too shallow to waste any memory, so I rely on the Wiki list:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Deaths
I hope my reliance on the Wiki list does not preclude it "existing in my mind."

PSS: The list includes a character, Juliette Silverton, and Cause of Death "Shot by Theresa Rubel with the doppelarmbrust."

(02-05-2016, 12:11 PM)syscrash Wrote: Why would you even consider a kill switch. This idea that hexenbiest are uncontrollable monsters is in no way supported by the show. The idea that Hexenette is the total out of control monster who's only solution would be to be put down is ridiculous. Must we not forget Juliette had many reason to be just over the top mad. Her friends only wanted to cure her to remove their guilt about her turning into a hexenbiest. Even now Rosalee is feeling guilty about what Eve has become instead of accepting who she is. All that would have been needed to prevent Juliette from becoming angry.
We have seen Eve in several situations. Not once has see given any indication of being dangerous. Deadly yes, even a little scary. but not dangerous. In fact that is the point they are making without the anger she is no longer dangerous and only want to eliminate BC.

Wouldn't you if you were HW want a way to stop Eve, we could say what if she went over the BC? Until we get a better understanding on the HOW of Eve, once we get this than maybe the kill switch point would be mute. From what we seen so far the power alone would call for someway to turn Eve off if not death at least a sleep switch. IMO

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 12:47 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 12:11 PM)syscrash Wrote: Why would you even consider a kill switch. This idea that hexenbiest are uncontrollable monsters is in no way supported by the show. The idea that Hexenette is the total out of control monster who's only solution would be to be put down is ridiculous. Must we not forget Juliette had many reason to be just over the top mad. Her friends only wanted to cure her to remove their guilt about her turning into a hexenbiest. Even now Rosalee is feeling guilty about what Eve has become instead of accepting who she is. All that would have been needed to prevent Juliette from becoming angry.

Wouldn't you if you were HW want a way to stop Eve, we could say what if she went over the BC? Until we get a better understanding on the HOW of Eve, once we get this than maybe the kill switch point would be mute. From what we seen so far the power alone would call for someway to turn Eve off if not death at least a sleep switch. IMO
Hey JS,
If you expect the two cents, you must first agree to:
Quote:The idea that Hexenette is the total out of control monster who's only solution would be to be put down is ridiculous.
LOL
New Guy

If I had to put a kill switch in someone it would be Adalind. Adalind works on contract. making anybody a target. With Juliette you had to make her mad first. So Juliette's kill switch, if don't make her mad. Can't say that for Adalind, she activates for the highest bidder.

(02-05-2016, 12:58 PM)New Guy Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 12:47 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Hey JS,
If you expect the two cents, you must first agree to:
Quote:The idea that Hexenette is the total out of control monster who's only solution would be to be put down is ridiculous.
LOL
New Guy
Ok here my 2 cents but only on that Hexenette could become a total out of control monster. Remember Ben Franklin "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".Big GrinBig Grin

If you take the position of. Would Eve hurt Nick if he got in the way of her mission. I think the answer would be yes. WE have yet to see one way or the other. That they keep stating she is laser focused makes me wonder how safe is any opposition. Also she controls anger, does that mean she does not get angry, is there a breaking point.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 01:11 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Ok here my 2 cents but only on that Hexenette could become a total out of control monster. Remember Ben Franklin "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".Big GrinBig Grin

That is an interesting thought, but what would be the driving force to make her an out of control monster?