Grimm Forum
Lack of Information regarding Season 5 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Lack of Information regarding Season 5 (/Thread-Lack-of-Information-regarding-Season-5)

Lack of Information regarding Season 5 - Grimmster123 - 08-28-2015

Hey guys,
I haven't posted in a while and that's because there really hasn't been anything to post about. Therefore I figured I would make a post to see if anyone else finds it weird that we haven't gotten that much information regarding the new season besides what we learned at Comi-Con.

RE: Lack of Information regarding Season 5 - wfmyers1207 - 08-28-2015

Yeah, they are playing things very close to the vest this season. The show has been filming for a month and a half now. They should be doing episodes 4 or 5 by now and we still haven't seen a synopsis or cast list for episode 1 yet! Huh

RE: Lack of Information regarding Season 5 - jsgrimm45 - 08-28-2015

Your right the off season we can only speculate and run ideas we think we would like answered or where a plot line will go. Maybe the writers want to fan base to be worked up about the new season to get some as someone posted the Nielsen ratings back.

RE: Lack of Information regarding Season 5 - Hexenadler - 08-28-2015

Things tend to get a little quiet between seasons, although I'm personally wondering if the showrunners are taking into account the fanbase's reactions to some of the developments in season four?

I really don't know how the relationship between a TV show and its fans really works (assuming there's a relationship at all). Rolleyes I guess the people in charge look to the ratings first and foremost.

RE: Lack of Information regarding Season 5 - eric - 08-28-2015

My guess is that they try to see what the rabid fans(us) like and want, and dish it out, to keep ratings up. Lots of shows change and the characters get more of less lines as the fans tastes change.

RE: Lack of Information regarding Season 5 - jsgrimm45 - 08-29-2015

(08-28-2015, 02:55 PM)eric Wrote: My guess is that they try to see what the rabid fans(us) like and want, and dish it out, to keep ratings up. Lots of shows change and the characters get more of less lines as the fans tastes change.
@Eric if you were a writer or producer would you be looking to a site like this and reading it? I would.

RE: Lack of Information regarding Season 5 - eric - 08-29-2015

(08-29-2015, 04:22 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 02:55 PM)eric Wrote: My guess is that they try to see what the rabid fans(us) like and want, and dish it out, to keep ratings up. Lots of shows change and the characters get more of less lines as the fans tastes change.
@Eric if you were a writer or producer would you be looking to a site like this and reading it? I would.
I'm sure it is one of the places they go to see what is making fans excited/bored/ready to quit. This is the entertainment business, and a good business gives the customers what they want.