Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King (/Thread-Spoilers-5x05-The-Rat-King)

Pages: 1 2 3

Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - Gretel Hanselsister - 08-10-2015

5x05 "The Rat King"

Air Date:
November 27, 2015

Title:
"The Rat King"

Synopsis:

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - jsgrimm45 - 08-11-2015

With the title like this could mean we find out who the new King is but the rat part loses me. Could be miss leading I think another episode with the boy (maybe him again) who could control the rats. Nick and Monroe worked to get him on the right track and Hank didn't know that case was wesen. We may get another confession who rats out the other rats.Big Grin

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - BlueSharkGreenSnake - 08-16-2015

(08-11-2015, 04:22 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: With the title like this could mean we find out who the new King is but the rat part loses me. Could be miss leading I think another episode with the boy (maybe him again) who could control the rats. Nick and Monroe worked to get him on the right track and Hank didn't know that case was wesen. We may get another confession who rats out the other rats.Big Grin

Yeah I figured that maybe Roddy makes a return, or perhaps we'll see a new reinigen character. (Either way, i hope we see Roddy again Smile)

However, I like your other theories as well. Smile

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - jsgrimm45 - 08-16-2015

(08-16-2015, 03:10 AM)BlueSharkGreenSnake Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 04:22 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: With the title like this could mean we find out who the new King is but the rat part loses me. Could be miss leading I think another episode with the boy (maybe him again) who could control the rats. Nick and Monroe worked to get him on the right track and Hank didn't know that case was wesen. We may get another confession who rats out the other rats.Big Grin

Yeah I figured that maybe Roddy makes a return, or perhaps we'll see a new reinigen character. (Either way, i hope we see Roddy again Smile)

However, I like your other theories as well. Smile
One idea you could use he is very good on the violin he could be invited to a royal event they have rats in Vienna. Wonder if you have to play a different style for Europe's Rats?Big Grin

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - Lin S. - 10-03-2015

I read the producers are revisiting some of the themes from season 1 in season 5. I think this might mean we are getting the second half of the story. In Danse Macabe we saw Roddy use his music to lead the rats (the 4 kids who tormented their teacher with rats in his car, and got Roddy Gieger kicked out of school) but we did not see the next part of the story where the pied piper lures innocent children away from their parents and into the mountain. Maybe we will see that part of the story in season 5. In anticipation of that possibility I posted a review of season 1's Danse Macabe on my website. https://howtobeagrimm.wordpress.com/the-children-of-hamln/ and will update it if Roddy Gieger does return.

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - Livia - 11-10-2015

A rat king is also a term for a bunch of rats that have gotten their tails tied up and now live as a single entity (a giant rat bundle). This rat king they're visiting might be part of the Wesen underworld, or some shady person.

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - jsgrimm45 - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 01:04 AM)Livia Wrote: A rat king is also a term for a bunch of rats that have gotten their tails tied up and now live as a single entity (a giant rat bundle). This rat king they're visiting might be part of the Wesen underworld, or some shady person.
Good point could be this episode is more on the new group and who better that an underworld figure.

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - Gretel Hanselsister - 11-20-2015

(08-10-2015, 12:30 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: 5x05 "The Rat King"

Air Date:
November 27, 2015

Title:
"The Rat King"

Synopsis:
THE WHOLE IS DEADLIER THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS - CARLSON YOUNG, JACQUELINE TOBONI AND DAMIEN PUCKLER GUEST STAR - Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to the scene when three Wesen go out on a hunt at a local dump and get more than they bargained for when two turn up dead after they encounter the mythical Rat King. Meanwhile, a very badly wounded Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) is taken to the hospital and Nick finally meets Meisner (guest star Damien Puckler). Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - jsgrimm45 - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 12:11 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 12:30 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: 5x05 "The Rat King"

Air Date:
November 27, 2015

Title:
"The Rat King"

Synopsis:
THE WHOLE IS DEADLIER THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS - CARLSON YOUNG, JACQUELINE TOBONI AND DAMIEN PUCKLER GUEST STAR - Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) are called to the scene when three Wesen go out on a hunt at a local dump and get more than they bargained for when two turn up dead after they encounter the mythical Rat King. Meanwhile, a very badly wounded Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni) is taken to the hospital and Nick finally meets Meisner (guest star Damien Puckler). Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.
My TV guide say Dec 4 air date? I figure because of Black Friday.

RE: Spoilers: 5x05 The Rat King - Gretel Hanselsister - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 04:05 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: My TV guide say Dec 4 air date? I figure because of Black Friday.

Thank you!
So, the sad news is: no Grimm next week. Sleepy