Grimm Forum
Rosalee and Monroe on trial by council - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Rosalee and Monroe on trial by council (/Thread-Rosalee-and-Monroe-on-trial-by-council)

Rosalee and Monroe on trial by council - jsgrimm45 - 07-05-2015

Council pickups Rosalee and Monroe for a trial on helping Nick (against De Groot) orders. Every series has a flashback episode showing the why and how of the series.

A trial of Rosalee and Monroe could be used for that. Some think the council will send another bounty hunter for Nick. I don't but they could be right. This trial could be the decision on that subject.

I see them calling in Rosalee and Monroe not a force grab, and them telling Nick to stay out of it, but see Nick showing up an him having to imply force if he not allowed in. This was also the council plan to see if he would risk himself to protect them.

Now (we know they will win) but how? Is this a test of Rosalee , Monroe, and Nick? Does the council see the writing on the wall as thing shaping up as battle between the royals and resistance/Nick? Trying to decide which side if any to support or stay out but can they?
Do you see them having to pick a side?

RE: Rosalee and Monroe on trial by council - wfmyers1207 - 07-05-2015

Some of us have discussed this on other threads. I don't know about Monroe and Rosalee being put on trial, but it is an interesting idea.

Thinking about Nick and the Council however is a bit of a problem. IMHO there are 3 real possibilities:

1) The Council sends another hit man after Nick and he decides that enough is enough and goes after the Council himself.Angry

2) The Council realizes that they really screwed up and try to make peace with Nick.Confused

3) Nick doesn't give a damn what the Council thinks or does, he's going after them regardless! Dodgy (I mean, given everything that has happened, who could blame the guy for going absolutely apes$%t!)

As for the Council picking a side, given how they operate, I think they would try to stay out of it at first. But, also given the kind of tactics the Royal's use, then sooner or later, they will do something that puts wessen in danger and the Council will have to act. Rather surprised they haven't already. I mean all the murder and mayhem the Werrat is pulling off around the World, someone is going to notice!Tongue

RE: Rosalee and Monroe on trial by council - Hexenadler - 07-05-2015

Heck, if anyone should be put on trial by the Council, it's Juliette. Woging in the middle of a public area? Voluntarily aiding the Royals?

Come to think of it, just about ALL of the principal characters have crimes they need to answer for in some form or another. Nick is still (indirectly) responsible for the death of that man in the bar, while Renard has the blood of three women on his hands, even if he was possessed by Jack the Ripper at the time.

RE: Rosalee and Monroe on trial by council - jsgrimm45 - 07-06-2015

(07-05-2015, 11:08 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Some of us have discussed this on other threads. I don't know about Monroe and Rosalee being put on trial, but it is an interesting idea.

Thinking about Nick and the Council however is a bit of a problem. IMHO there are 3 real possibilities:

1) The Council sends another hit man after Nick and he decides that enough is enough and goes after the Council himself.Angry

2) The Council realizes that they really screwed up and try to make peace with Nick.Confused

3) Nick doesn't give a damn what the Council thinks or does, he's going after them regardless! Dodgy (I mean, given everything that has happened, who could blame the guy for going absolutely apes$%t!)

As for the Council picking a side, given how they operate, I think they would try to stay out of it at first. But, also given the kind of tactics the Royal's use, then sooner or later, they will do something that puts wessen in danger and the Council will have to act. Rather surprised they haven't already. I mean all the murder and mayhem the Werrat is pulling off around the World, someone is going to notice!Tongue
Good point on the verrat using your point the council has to be concerned, and like you other points about Nick and the council. The trial could be used a backdoor to learning which side they should be on I.E. will Nick help wesen?

I used Monroe and Rosalee because Rosalee called the council about the bounty hunter. I think that whole episode was a Juliette episode showing her increasing power the Nick side was a way to get him to go after Nick to bring her into play.

The death of the bounty hunte also gave the council a way to test Monroe, Rosalee and way to highlight pasted episodes. And they did break council orders.

How does this work for you? Thanks