Grimm Forum
an maybe and error from season 1 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: an maybe and error from season 1 (/Thread-an-maybe-and-error-from-season-1)

an maybe and error from season 1 - jsgrimm45 - 07-02-2015

I the episode cat and mouse Ian Harman was a fushsbau and a leader in the resistance. So when Renard met with the resistance and said he understands wesen better then anyone there error Ian (if he is alive) would have also.

Renard says he has a Grimm I think the Rosalee could still find Ian and Nick would (likely) trust her more than Renard so she could ask Nick to help Ian or the other way around.

Looking at this could Nick connect with the resistance (one he trusts) be the group with Ian and Ian also has a reason to trust Nick? Could this link be better for Nick than Renard's?

RE: an maybe and error from season 1 - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-02-2015

I don't remember much about this... I you put some ideas based on what you wrote and in what the fill things I remember.

(07-02-2015, 12:20 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I the episode cat and mouse Ian Harman was a fushsbau and a leader in the resistance. So when Renard met with the resistance and said he understands wesen better then anyone there error Ian (if he is alive) would have also.
What was the context where Renard said about wesen? There are wesen in the resistence, so I think Sean was talking as a royal... maybe he wanted to say that between the royals he (Sean) was the one who most understand wesen... Since he was rejected by the royals for being bastard and a half wesen.
I am not sure about this. It is just an idea to search about.

(07-02-2015, 12:20 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Renard says he has a Grimm I think the Rosalee could still find Ian and Nick would (likely) trust her more than Renard so she could ask Nick to help Ian or the other way around.

Looking at this could Nick connect with the resistance (one he trusts) be the group with Ian and Ian also has a reason to trust Nick? Could this link be better for Nick than Renard's?

Some things to think about:
1- If I am not worng, Rosalee is not from the resistence. She help Ian as a friend of him. Yet.
2- Nick is not from the resistence. Yet.
3- I have the impression that the deal between Sean and the resistence is baseded more in the fact Sean has a grimm than in the fact Sean is a royal and has connections inside. This is something that, for me, was not explanned yet: Why a grimm is so important for the resistence? I mean... Why the resistence would want a grimm... throw Sean....? Why not try to hire Kelly (she worked for them once...)? Why not try to go direct to Nick? I hope this plote got clear in seasson 5.

Looking for the future, if nick decides to get the royals down, I think it would be a great strategical move for him to get the resistence contact throw Ian. Ian owes Nick for saving his life in this episode... Because of that, Nick would be respected in the resistence and he would have a more trustfull contact then Sean.

Sean is not from the resistence... He is alied of them... It is diferent. Ian is part of the resistence. Nick could get contact with the resistence using this two connections: Ian and Sean.

RE: an maybe and error from season 1 - jsgrimm45 - 07-03-2015

(07-02-2015, 01:25 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: I don't remember much about this... I you put some ideas based on what you wrote and in what the fill things I remember.

(07-02-2015, 12:20 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I the episode cat and mouse Ian Harman was a fushsbau and a leader in the resistance. So when Renard met with the resistance and said he understands wesen better then anyone there error Ian (if he is alive) would have also.
What was the context where Renard said about wesen? There are wesen in the resistence, so I think Sean was talking as a royal... maybe he wanted to say that between the royals he (Sean) was the one who most understand wesen... Since he was rejected by the royals for being bastard and a half wesen.
I am not sure about this. It is just an idea to search about.

(07-02-2015, 12:20 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Renard says he has a Grimm I think the Rosalee could still find Ian and Nick would (likely) trust her more than Renard so she could ask Nick to help Ian or the other way around.

Some things to think about:
1- If I am not worng, Rosalee is not from the resistence. She help Ian as a friend of him. Yet.
2- Nick is not from the resistence. Yet.
3- I have the impression that the deal between Sean and the resistence is baseded more in the fact Sean has a grimm than in the fact Sean is a royal and has connections inside. This is something that, for me, was not explanned yet: Why a grimm is so important for the resistence? I mean... Why the resistence would want a grimm... throw Sean....? Why not try to hire Kelly (she worked for them once...)? Why not try to go direct to Nick? I hope this plote got clear in seasson 5.

Looking for the future, if nick decides to get the royals down, I think it would be a great strategical move for him to get the resistence contact throw Ian. Ian owes Nick for saving his life in this episode... Because of that, Nick would be respected in the resistence and he would have a more trustfull contact then Sean.

Sean is not from the resistence... He is alied of them... It is diferent. Ian is part of the resistence. Nick could get contact with the resistence using this two connections: Ian and Sean.
Adriano was just watching the episodes one with Kelly and one with Ian. Kelly and Ian said the royals have always need Grimm's to control the wesen. Now the question is what do they mean control? We know that the hundjagers appear to work for the royals without control but it's never been shown the head is a hundjager (Rispoli) but I don't see him as a Grimm does anyone?

When did the Grimm's and royals have a falling out? Was it do to the keys? A Grimm looks to be able to defeat most wesen in combat is that the control or is fear? As said in the Bigfoot episode the Doctor said to Nick he was both hated and feared in the wesen world.

This threat is so general we can ask or post about anything along those lines. Good question how many Grimm's did the royals have at any one time?

At the resistance meeting everyone looked shock more by the statement that he had a Grimm than anything else.

Your idea's?

RE: an maybe and error from season 1 - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 07-03-2015

@jsgrimm45

Having Grimm to control wesen could mean to know the wesen... considereing that royals are just humans and that wesen can hide from humans, having grimms would be the only to identify the wesen: who is he/she? What type of wesen? What strentgh and what weakness? This kind of things.

Control the wesen also could mean to force them to do what you want... Or at least supervise.

I always thought this control in this case as being a mixed of both items... The royals used the grimms to track the wesen and to supervise them... and to force when necessary. Grimm was also some kind of police for wesen working for the royals... This could explain why old grimms was so dark against wesen and why the wesen are afraid grimm.

Taking this in account when Sean said he has a grimm... Could mean, for exemple, that Sean and the resistence (being alied to Sean) now have a soldier able to fight the wesen that work for the royals...

Don't forget that Erick tryed to take Nick for him... He ended up dead because of that. Why was Nick (a grimm) so important to Erick? It was not only to take Nick from Sean... Erick could simply have killed Nick... Erick wanted nick in Europe working for him... More then the wanted the key... (ok, maybe Erick would use nick to get the key after.... either way, Nick was more important then the key in that moment....)