Grimm Forum
Supernatural - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Television Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Television-Forum)
+--- Forum: TV Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-TV-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Supernatural (/Thread-Supernatural)

Pages: 1 2

Supernatural - jsgrimm45 - 05-21-2015

for these fans the boys are in big trouble again. season 10 wasn't up to standard hope season 11 will get back on course, but I will still be there

RE: Supernatural - Tokens210 - 05-21-2015

I liked that the creators of the show literally said as long as the fans support us and the network supports the project they don't plan on ending the show

i believe this was said last year so thing could have changed but still better then Kring cancelling heroes cause he personally didn't like the numbers lol

RE: Supernatural - jsgrimm45 - 05-22-2015

(05-21-2015, 11:22 AM)Tokens210 Wrote: I liked that the creators of the show literally said as long as the fans support us and the network supports the project they don't plan on ending the show

i believe this was said last year so thing could have changed but still better then Kring cancelling heroes cause he personally didn't like the numbers lol
Don't you wish they would put some WD 40 go the doors of Baby?Big Grin

RE: Supernatural - Tokens210 - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 09:26 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Don't you wish they would put some WD 40 go the doors of Baby?Big Grin

lol that's how classics sound lol no whisper quiet doors, noisy with a loud pronounced Thud when they close

Also never WD40 lol, door hinges and such use Grease cause it lasts way longer, WD40 is a lubricant but also a de-greaser
Every use WD40 on a squeaky chair and wonder why you need to wd40 more and more often? lol cause the chair originally had grease and the wd40 slowly washed it all away from multiple uses

get what you were saying tho lol just dropping so wd40 knowledge while i was at it

RE: Supernatural - Grimm4Ever - 05-22-2015

(05-21-2015, 08:05 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: for these fans the boys are in big trouble again. season 10 wasn't up to standard hope season 11 will get back on course, but I will still be there
We are super fans of Supernatural in my family! We have watched from the beginning. I always wished it would have stuck to monster hunting rather than angels/demons getting involved. But, It is still cool! LOVE Sam and Dean! ( The guy that plays Dean NEVER ages! ) And that car is a character of it's own!! Love the Boston music in the beginning too! I loved the finale, but how are they going to fix that darkness/smoke? Maybe Crowleys witch mom can do up a spell from that nasty book!
Question: If Dean killed "Death" should'nt all humans live forever now? When Roweena killed her little polish boy, he shouldn't have died, right? Plus, she gave him eternal life 300 years ago when she cured his illness.
Anyway, we will be watching this fall, and I'll buy this past season as well.
Now if we can just get The Salvatore brothers to be as close as the Winchesters...Wink

RE: Supernatural - jsgrimm45 - 05-23-2015

(05-22-2015, 09:56 AM)Grimm4Ever Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 08:05 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: for these fans the boys are in big trouble again. season 10 wasn't up to standard hope season 11 will get back on course, but I will still be there
We are super fans of Supernatural in my family! We have watched from the beginning. I always wished it would have stuck to monster hunting rather than angels/demons getting involved. But, It is still cool! LOVE Sam and Dean! ( The guy that plays Dean NEVER ages! ) And that car is a character of it's own!! Love the Boston music in the beginning too! I loved the finale, but how are they going to fix that darkness/smoke? Maybe Crowleys witch mom can do up a spell from that nasty book!
Question: If Dean killed "Death" should'nt all humans live forever now? When Roweena killed her little polish boy, he shouldn't have died, right? Plus, she gave him eternal life 300 years ago when she cured his illness.
Anyway, we will be watching this fall, and I'll buy this past season as well.
Now if we can just get The Salvatore brothers to be as close as the Winchesters...Wink

Don't think that killing death stops ppl deaths remember death was lock away. Because Roweena gave to boy life she was the only to take it. Do you think death be dead (maybe) will be need to stop the darkness?

RE: Supernatural - Tokens210 - 05-23-2015

I haven't really kept up with the most recent season but I can answer the death question I believe

No, with death dead it won't stop people from dying, the only time we saw this happen that I recall is an episode called death takes a holiday or something

In which death isn't doing anything but a demon is actually summoning the reapers so they can't either, that's what pauses peoe from dying in that episode I believe

The way I see it death is just a boss, the reapers are the ones ensuring people die

Possibly in the same episode death starts talking about the fact that he actually can never die in a way I suppose, there will always be death in the world so yes always needed, he may just come back if he ever dies cause I believe his human form was dying already, he also makes a remake about collecting god himself to which dean replies, "you'll reap god" lol

He also talks about knowing god and that him and god could never agree on which of them existed first

RE: Supernatural - jsgrimm45 - 10-09-2015

Well the new season did start with a bang. Something's we know Sam not going to die, Cas will make it but how? Why did Darkness say she never hurt Dean and Dean will always protect her any guesses?

RE: Supernatural - jsgrimm45 - 10-29-2015

This Wed. episode was in OR. wonder it that new monster was wesen? Dodgy Also wonder if the writers did that as a point to Grimm? Cool

RE: Supernatural - jsgrimm45 - 11-12-2015

What a twist the Darkness is God's sister. What Sam is seeing is Micheal and Devil in the cage. Do we think the may let them out?