Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - MarylikesGrimm - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 11:49 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 11:44 AM)brandon Wrote: I think that's why should tell you: that although she did not like to see Rachel with his daddy, should accept.

This is a very interesting thought. Diana seems willing to accept Nick and Adalind. That said, I do not think she likes Nick at all. So why the double standard for her father?

Nick is Kelly's father and she likes Kelly and sees it as partly fair to allow him to see his dad and Nick to have some relationship with her mom.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 11:57 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 11:44 AM)brandon Wrote: I think that's why should tell you: that although she did not like to see Rachel with his daddy, should accept.

This is a very interesting thought. Diana seems willing to accept Nick and Adalind. That said, I do not think she likes Nick at all. So why the double standard for her father?

I guess at the time..Diana thought Racheal was taking Sean away from Adalind..I think the Diana we see now would probably except Racheal like she is excepting Mommy loving Nick , even if she does not like it

It points to a sign of growth for Diana, I think. It'd be so great for Renard to bring in a new love at this point, just to see what would happen.

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 11:59 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I guess at the time..Diana thought Racheal was taking Sean away from Adalind..I think the Diana we see now would probably except Racheal like she is excepting Mommy loving Nick , even if she does not like it

It points to a sign of growth for Diana, I think. It'd be so great for Renard to bring in a new love at this point, just to see what would happen.

I think he'll be to afraid to bring a new women in the picture, until he can get through to Diana no matter who her parents are with she will always be loved...but Renard has to believe that Nick is right for Adalind to tell Diana

RE: Diana - degrimm - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 12:06 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 11:59 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I think he'll be to afraid to bring a new women in the picture, until he can get through to Diana no matter who her parents are with she will always be loved...but Renard has to believe that Nick is right for Adalind to tell Diana

I don't think it would be a problem since her mother loves nick and renard won't be afraid since he now knows that diana is kind of aware of their situation. It was cos of mum other women were being eliminated.
Now mummy has another person and the fact the nick isn't in a casket already shows that she would be fine.
It can't be mummy is allowed to be with anybody but daddy is only allowed to be with mummy.
But they won't do it cos nick and adalind are meant to be the winners or @least dumb winners and renard loser

RE: Diana - brandon - 01-28-2017

The danger is that Sean wants to use it as a weapon and that when want to stop it can not. Nick has better feelings. The main thing is to protect it from others and from itself.

RE: Diana - irukandji - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 12:20 PM)degrimm Wrote: It can't be mummy is allowed to be with anybody but daddy is only allowed to be with mummy.
But they won't do it cos nick and adalind are meant to be the winners or @least dumb winners and renard loser

I hope not. Maybe that's what this move is all about. He meets a new neighbor who happens to be a single lady and someone Diana likes.....

RE: Diana - Kathryn Wooten - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 12:30 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 12:20 PM)degrimm Wrote: It can't be mummy is allowed to be with anybody but daddy is only allowed to be with mummy.

I hope not. Maybe that's what this move is all about. He meets a new neighbor who happens to be a single lady and someone Diana likes.....

I do think it is time for Renard to find that special someone..I can't see that at the end he will still be alone

RE: Diana - degrimm - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 12:26 PM)brandon Wrote: The danger is that Sean wants to use it as a weapon and that when want to stop it can not. Nick has better feelings. The main thing is to protect it from others and from itself.

So diana is an object now. Nick has better feeling?? He's sensitive and good to adalind , does not make it better.
She doesn't need to be protected from herself and others; she only needs to be taught a good morale upbringing. Able to choose and decide between what's good and bad.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-28-2017

The problem with Rachel is they where lying and sneaking around. Which Diana expression. When Adalind or the group give explanations the think a child would understand, instead of telling her the truth. DIan gets that mad look. When Sean talked to her like an person she was all smiles. The have said Diana has a lot of insight and knews what is going on. Lying to her pissed her off. She knew they where lying about why Nick looked liked her father.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 01-28-2017

Sean has never shown anything other then he sees Diana as his daughter. I think back to the scene after he sent her with Kelly. He is sitting at the table writing Diana's name on the napkin. You really got the feeling of the loss he was feeling. You also have the scene when Diana first got to the mansion and he was saying good night to her.

Sean never told Diana to not like Nick. Even when Diana said the mommy loves Nick. Sean did not have anything negative to say. Sean told Diana she did not have to try and protect everyone. He also told her if she has a problem she can come to him. He told Diana if she shes Nick hurt mommy let him know. Diana is the one that said Nick would be in trouble.