Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - Rotkäppchen - 03-14-2016

that's the interview I was referring to earlier - still haven't been able to watch in its entirety! sometime tomorrow!

That would add the creep factory/creepiness to it if there is a disconnect. Hmmm interesting! When does she show up?!

oh my temper tantrums of her would be horrible UGH

It also makes you really wonder then if they do that/do it that way did she really then have a normal childhood? like the kind that Kelly was "trying" to give her which would have offered guidance and understanding and learning etc. Is this going to be similar brainwashing or robotic or angst/hate what? And seems sad too Sad

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-14-2016

We have two frames of reference. Diana the new born and Diana the child. Both where very cognitive, and defiant. Lets add age to independence. What I see is she talks like a child, acts like and adult. And because of the actress you won't be sure which she is. Young acting adult or a old acting child. Thus you mind see the disconnect, you see Diana as creepy. She will not be a brat, As we saw with the King she only responds when she sees it necessary. I predict only her eyes will continue to change. She will not actually need to or even be able to corpse woge.

RE: Diana - tscchope - 03-15-2016

As a human, Diana is a child. As a hexenbiest, she's fully grown. The only common points of reference are what 'they' learnt from Kelly and we , the audience, do not know what those were.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-15-2016

Quote:As a human, Diana is a child. As a hexenbiest, she's fully grown. The only common points of reference are what 'they' learnt from Kelly and we , the audience, do not know what those were.

As the audience we got to see exactly what Kelly taught Diana. In the house, she was well behaved did what she was told and hide her abilities. Abilities we got to see she has learned to master. We also see she is defiant and does not respect authority. She did not just rebuild the blocks. She defiantly destroyed what the King had built. Then built her castle with a since of arrogance. Add to that the joy of seeing her grandfather thrown out the helicopter. All of that set a pretty good foundation of what we can expect.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-15-2016

(03-15-2016, 11:56 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:As a human, Diana is a child. As a hexenbiest, she's fully grown. The only common points of reference are what 'they' learnt from Kelly and we , the audience, do not know what those were.

As the audience we got to see exactly what Kelly taught Diana. In the house, she was well behaved did what she was told and hide her abilities. Abilities we got to see she has learned to master. We also see she is defiant and does not respect authority. She did not just rebuild the blocks. She defiantly destroyed what the King had built. Then built her castle with a since of arrogance. Add to that the joy of seeing her grandfather thrown out the helicopter. All of that set a pretty good foundation of what we can expect.
I agree I think that (only point that make sense) why she didn't help Kelly in a way to well trained not to show her powers. No one as I remember has posted what Diana seen that night how it might affect her? Will the writers use that night for something or drop it? With this many posts I may have missed it if so I'm sorry.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 03-16-2016

I can't wait to see how Diana's return will impact the relationship that is going on with her mother and Nick, also with Renard. I hope she will get revenge on Eve for causing Mama Grimm's death and meets her brother Kelly.

RE: Diana - Rotkäppchen - 03-16-2016

Did Miller let it drop that the dialogue they wrote - I thought I heard "8" and he mumbled (a lot by the way - ugh) anyway in the After Buzz? I know he said that a 21 year old would not fit with what they wrote for her ... I didn't hear teen or anything so someone has suggested she will look that way only be younger mentally/emotionally on here; I'm tending to agree (comment was made as someone had asked via chat on that interview if she's doing Meisner HAHA ewww)

and now I'm curious too. What was Meisner looking at when Eve walked into his room after he was ticked off about Manwar? Yael asked if it was a picture of Adalind. Was it? I wasn't paying attention OY!

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-16-2016

Miller said age. The actress the looks to be playing Diana though she is 21 does not play adult parts. Look at her work she plays young teens.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-17-2016

Should we ask will Diana help or hurt one Nick and Adalind? Two if she leaving HW will that hurt HW? Three Kelly if she stays with Nick/Adalind what role will she play with Kelly?

RE: Diana - irukandji - 03-17-2016

(03-17-2016, 06:28 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Should we ask will Diana help or hurt one Nick and Adalind?

I have been wondering this myself. I think about my own kids if they were put in the same situation. Not where Adalind tried to sell Diana, but when Diana was taken from her. Diana is not communicating with Adalind, so she could be viewing Diana as abandoning her. As for Nick, it's hard to say what she thinks of him. In fact, I wonder how Kelly explained that she had guardianship over Diana rather than Adalind.